I am looking at a property to build a house in Kerala.

Is it possible to get building permit for a land which is classified as Refilled Land (Nikathu Purayidam) ? This land was filled about 20 years back.

The said plot is in a Panchayath area.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can be done. Contact a tax consultant