I heard of this builder Dreamz and Dezigns for quite a lone time and they have lot of completed residential and commercial project with good quality. I saw their paper ad in local paper last week which has been attached with this post. Any one has seen this project which i heard only 2 flats in a floor (2bhk and 3bhk in a floor) and very competitive price with hand over in may 2016 I am interested in this project. If anyone has already bought it, please let me know the details.
Attachments:
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kerala Known to be “God’s Own Country” and India’s most beautiful state, Kerala has always been the tourist’s prime choice. Its rich cultural heritage and the natural beauty make it one of the ideal tourist destinations in India. Alappuzha, Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Thekkady, Thiruvanathapuram are the places offering alluring sightseeing in Kerala.
    With the fast changing lifestyle of Malayalees, the state has witnessed a major growth and development in real estate for the past few years. Unlike their ancestors, today’s generation have begun to think about their own abode much early in life.
    Taking a definite cue from the present situation in the state, the prominent property developers have turned their attention towards developing Kerala real estate thereby bringing several innovative transformations in its infrastructure.
    Keralites have become more conscious of the living standards and want best for themselves. Now, they give priority to the projects that will best cater to their demanding requirements. Consequently, almost all the real estate developers in Kerala have categorized their products like budget, luxury, and premium. This is true in the case of both apartments and villas.
    CommentQuote