Sort by :
Filter by :
- Will u tell me?
What are the current rates going in Kollam (Kerala)? Looking forward for your replyyyyyyy
- Do You know the Price now.. in 2014CommentQuote0Flag
- You are true Mr. Suman. The price are much increasing drastically for apartments in kochi.... Its Very hard to get those nowCommentQuote0Flag
- This is not the place for selling your products.Apartments/flats in Kerala is a big flop. All those who have bought are struggling to sell.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realestatexThis is not the place for selling your products.Apartments/flats in Kerala is a big flop. All those who have bought are struggling to sell.
I agree with you. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Overall economic improvement,population growth, income generation etc will generate demand for realestate. I dont see any of these in Kerala.Most of the people prefer Bugalows.The main demand driver in Kerala is gulf money and Prize of rubber.When infrastructure improves people can come to city from far away places even faster.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think that the IT sector also have a big role in improving the inflammation trend of real estate in Kerala . The development of Smart City, Metro rail projects all have influenced a lot in making it more popular and a target spot for job seekers and normal residents.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by FrankGilbertI think that the IT sector also have a big role in improving the inflammation trend of real estate in Kerala. The development of Smart City, Metro rail projects all have influenced a lot in making it more popular and a target spot for job seekers and normal residents.
When infrastructure in a city or a state improves accessibility improves. Because of Metro rail, connectivity to Cochin will be better from all places around Ernakulam. With that logic the probability of appreciation of property in Ernakulam district is limited.When you have the option of staying in a spacious bungalow 15-20 km away with good connectivity why should somebody stay in an apartment/flat? Social infrastructure is available in every part of Ernakulam.CommentQuote0Flag
Rise of real estate started long before. As per the report, Construction companies are more in kerala compared to other states in india. This indicated huge amount of investment in real estate field in kerala. This situation arised when builders in Kerala started targeting real estate business. They have constructed villas, flats, apartments, benglaves also office spaces. This have increased the demand of builders and real estate.CommentQuote0Flag
- Desperate builders
It seems builders are really desperate. Even after conducting repeated shows in all the major Indian cities and gulf countries they are not getting any buyers. So they are using every opportunity to advertise their product.
What report are you talking about? Every builder is trying to manipulate.They do the research themselves and try to influence the buyers.
How many apartments in Cochin have enough drinking water supply? Is there any project with sewage treatment facility? Most of the buildings in Cochin area are real "bhooth bungalows".CommentQuote0Flag