Real estate Kerala

Hi guys, I would like to get your opinion on the availability of flats in Cochin. In a month I would be moving to Cochin and would like to buy a flat there. I’m looking for a flat near Info park Cochin so please help. I want a newly built flat and details about the pricing
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would suggest you to check Trinity Builders in Cochin. ‘Trinity-World’ at Kakkanad, Cochin is one of the finest residential localities in the ever expanding city and is in 6 acres of highly valued property in Kakkanad, the preferred destination for IT hotshots. The place is home to KINFRA, SEZ etc and ‘Info Park’ along with the conceived ‘Smart City’ has put Kakkanad on the world IT map. The place is host to some of Cochin’s finest educational institutions, hospitals, places of worship and shopping center’s.

Trinity - Jupiter
    • Ready to Occupy 3 BHK apartments
    • price starts from 63 lacs
    • Seaport Airport Road, Kakkanad

Accessibility
    • North Railway Station: 8.5 Km
    • Aluva Railway Station: 14 Km
    • Airport: 23 Km
    • Infopark: 1.5 Km
    • CSEZ: 0.5 Km
    CommentQuote
  • Moderators - Please remove this post since the forum is restricted to Bangalore only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitapaul87
    Real estate Kerala

Hi guys, I would like to get your opinion on the availability of flats in Cochin. In a month I would be moving to Cochin and would like to buy a flat there. I’m looking for a flat near Info park Cochin so please help. I want a newly built flat and details about the pricing

Hi have you bought flat in Cochin? Think twice before buying.There are severe problem of water in many of the buildings. Cochin is one of the few cities where price has not appreciated since 2007.
    I would recommend you to visit the following site
    NHB
    CommentQuote
  • Asset Homes to invest Rs 500 crore in 7 projects in Kerala

Asset Homes to invest Rs 500 crore in 7 projects in Kerala - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Fair value of land in Kerala enhanced by 50 per cent

Fair value of land in Kerala enhanced by 50 per cent - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Nita...

You can find the details of Cheloor Builders residential projects in Kochi from here : http://cheloor.com/projects-location/kochi/

Hope it helps....:)
    CommentQuote