Do someone have an idea about TDI city Kundli? What is the current price in resale for appartments there?
Read more
1294 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rocky6
    Guys beware of TDI Kingsbury Appartment beacuse of some Farmers issue ... I have booked a Flat in S Tower of TDI Kingsbury appartment in Feb 2006 and work is being stopped last year Feb 2011 and still no further progress and same is the situation with other towers nearby S- Tower Like W , T etc which are at the back of TDI city Kingsbury.

And when I approced Builder for this situation his only answers comes is that work will start soon dont worry

How can I dont worry when I have paid 80% of the total amount and paying interest to bank .

Please help if anyone has solution for this .

Filing a court case against rogue builder TDI is the only remedy.Do not get carried away by their verbal assurances.Builders are not trustworthy.
    CommentQuote
  • its in case on 90% builder possesion is delayed all the time ..
    we should always opt for a builder who has penalty clause in agreement
    and one should always opt for construction linked payment plan
    CommentQuote
    Guys beware of TDI Kingsbury Appartment beacuse of some Farmers issue ... I have booked a Flat in S Tower of TDI Kingsbury appartment in Feb 2006 and work is being stopped last year Feb 2011 and still no further progress and same is the situation with other towers nearby S- Tower Like W , T etc which are at the back of TDI city Kingsbury.

And when I approced Builder for this situation his only answers comes is that work will start soon dont worry

How can I dont worry when I have paid 80% of the total amount and paying interest to bank .

Please help if anyone has solution for this .

I really feel sorry for u...the same happen in greater noida no appreciation and paying huge penalty as delayed possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    I really feel sorry for u...the same happen in greater noida no appreciation and paying huge penalty as delayed possession.

atleast yahan kundli mein appreciation toh mili hai investor ko ..
    and buyers bi mil jate hain easily unlike gnoida ..!!
    possesion will always remain a issue if ur builder doesnot have
    penalty clause in agreement and u havenot opted for construction linked
    payment plan ..
    CommentQuote
  • kundli is in boom phase.
    I had plot in J tdi block. Getting calls for 26.5K
    All builders suck.
    It all depends on macroeconomy and then builders.
    CommentQuote
  • I know guys many of you do not like name of TDI and have written about possesion issues, problems with management, poor customer satisfaction on time to time basis. These complaints are bound to come if a project as big as 1500 acres is launched. But the fact is that despite these issues TDI and Ansals are the leaders in the belt and will remain so because of their location, proximity and connectivity.

No matter what plan a builder promises, whether they offer a penalty clause or they have construction based plan, if a builder is fraud, he will sit on your money and you can do little except to file a consumer case. So, do not get lured by builder promises and buy something where possession is already offered or close to be offered. At least good thing about Ansals is they have delivered 100% possession and in TDI close to 85% have been offered possession. I would recommend to stay away from L block in TDI, as no development has been done in that block because of some legal problems. Feel free to invest in any other block and to be even on safer terms, look for possession offered plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanisha001
    kundli is in boom phase.
    I had plot in J tdi block. Getting calls for 26.5K
    All builders suck.
    It all depends on macroeconomy and then builders.

My friend is also looking to invest in TDI and he is also frustrated. There is no good plot available and there is huge gap in buy and sale price. If anyone has recently purchased and sold plot please update the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • There is always some gap between the buying and selling price. If you want to buy, you will be asked to pay higher price and if you are interested in selling, you are quoted lower price. On an average in TDI, buying or selling difference should not be more than 1000 Rs/ sq yard. Its same like when you go to buy/ sell a currency such as dollar or pound, you are quoted different prices.

You are always going to face that situation in resale plots. Best way to avoid that situation is to buy directly from company when they are launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly the best. Time to buy some thing is at initial stage of the project like in tdi starting rate of a block was 7000 persqyd yd now it is more than 50000k ..
    The price definately rises as the projects start developing ..
    and only present end user should buy thing ready for possesion at they ask 20-30 % more premium than normal so that are not good for investor or investor cum end user either ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    My friend is also looking to invest in TDI and he is also frustrated. There is no good plot available and there is huge gap in buy and sale price. If anyone has recently purchased and sold plot please update the forum.

Rightly said ...it is here and in all the real estate markets so this is something u have to live with ...this happens in greater noida and is even worse their as hardly any buyera and lot of sellers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    Rightly said ...it is here and in all the real estate markets so this is something u have to live with ...this happens in greater noida and is even worse their as hardly any buyera and lot of sellers..

In this case should I wait for the work to get start or required some action ????
    CommentQuote
    In this case should I wait for the work to get start or required some action ????

The best possible is to try and sell out the flat ....is their resale happening in these flats
    CommentQuote
  • in NCR regions like kundli and RNE are still in the reach of end users brother
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Komal27
    Is Kundli in NCR ?

yes as per NCR planning board master plan 2021 ..
    kundli/sonepat are part of NCR region .. and kundli is just 25 km away from delhi ..
    2.5 km from delhi border .. !!
    CommentQuote
  • he he NCR mein better ask cookie
    CommentQuote