Hi All,

I purchased an Apartment in M2K County Heights, Sector - 5, Dharuhera under Re-sale late 2007. The Apartment was purchased in pre-launch offer in Feb - 2007 by the original seller. It is supposed to be a mega-township project in Dharuhera.

Till date (3+ years from my purchase date), the development seems to be very slow and only the Structure has been created for few towers. Few towers are not getting constructed.

I'm very concerned about the returns from this location / project now.

1) Can real-estate SMEs please provide me inputs on what should be done for this project?
2) Can there be a legal route to get the money out from the Builder? Builder has refused to return back any money this time.
3) There are other projects going on in vicinity for this - Parsvnath, Bestech, Vipul Gardens etc. which seeem to be on a higher price tag. Will wait time for few months be helpful?

Would appreciate immediate attention,
Thanks.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • M2K BUILDERS Complaints - Even after paying 40% of total sum,in 4 years ,there is sign of progress
    View all M2K BUILDERS complaints
    M2K BUILDERS
    Posted: 2010-10-25 by satijainder Send email
    Even after paying 40% of total sum,in 4 years ,there is sign of progress
    I had bought a flat from M2k builders at Dharuhera,county heights in 2006.It was construction based plan.Till date in H block, which was assigned to me,the construction has not yet started even after 41/2 years.I have already paid 40% of total vaue of the flat to builder.

Beside my block there is J block where the brick work is going on and now builder wants to offer me J block.....which as per builder,will take minimum 2 years more to complete...There has been no development at the sight.I am not confident whether this block will ever complete.....I am badly stuck with my payment.
    CommentQuote
  • omplaint ID: 5804 2010-10-18 Posted by: NNrayan

Post a Similar Complaint!
    M2K infrastructure is fraud company ann has failed to deliver the M2K County , Daruheda , Haryana project even after 5 years. The management is not even ready to address the customer compaints.

M2K has now launched a new project M2K Victoria Gardens, in Delhi, :: Victoria Gardens ::

This is a piece of advice to all flat buyers, do not put your hard earned money in a M2K project , the project will never see the light of the day.

Narayan
    CommentQuote
  • 138 days ago by harshpp
    Hello,

I would like to advise you that you have to send a legal notice through an Advocate & then file a consumer complaint case against M2K Builders under the provisions of Consumer Protection Act, 1986 in the District Consumer Forum in order to receive back refund of your initial booking/registration amount along with interest and compensation on account of mental agony & harassment from such Company. This is the procedure adopted for intiating legal action against M2K Builders. If you wish to pursue a legal action against M2K Builders then you can contact me for the same on below mentioned number.

Hoping to hear a prompt reply from our end.

Regards,
    Harsh Parekh
    Advocate
    9--------0 (M)
    Hello,

I would like to advise you that you have to send a legal notice through an Advocate & then file a consumer complaint case against M2K Builders under the provisions of Consumer Protection Act, 1986 in the District Consumer Forum in order to receive back refund of your initial booking/registration amount along with interest and compensation on account of mental agony & harassment from such Company. This is the procedure adopted for intiating legal action against M2K Builders. If you wish to pursue a legal action against M2K Builders then you can contact me for the same on below mentioned number.

Regards,
    Harsh Parekh
    Advocate
    9--------0 (M)
    CommentQuote
  • There r many more complaints on the web & there should be some groups of the cheated customers . Join them, might be of some help .
    CommentQuote
  • Any progress with the construction at this M2K project?
    CommentQuote
  • M2k county heights dharuhera

I also have invested in this project and have seen slow progress. However I have seen reasonable progress in last 2 years. From investment perspective, I thinks it's undervalue project as compared to surrounding projects. I was recently informed it's still available at 1500 as compared to other projects over 2000. This can give good returns in medium term.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe a lot of people have already filed a complaint. Can I have the details so I can join them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    138 days ago by harshpp
    Hello,

Regards,
    Harsh Parekh
    Advocate
    9--------0 (M)
    Hello Harsh parekh - I am really looking for some help on M2K - can I get your contact details - mailID or contact number and I can call you.

Many thanks.

Swati
    Hello Harsh parekh - I am really looking for some help on M2K - can I get your contact details - mailID or contact number and I can call you.

Many thanks.

Swati

Many thanks.

Swati

Many thanks.

Swati
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that most of the finishing work is completed and might give possession after 3 months. Any feed back plssss...
    CommentQuote
  • I have gone to the site and checked the progress a lot of the towers are complete and some are in final finishing state. I think they will possession by mid 2014. Hopefully we will see a spike in rates pretty soon :)
    CommentQuote
  • any news on rate appreciation there ..... how is vis a viz bhiwadi as an option !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHAN99
    any news on rate appreciation there ..... how is vis a viz bhiwadi as an option !!!

There are so many invested in M2K and i think they have forgot now.

The Builder is saying to give the possession in 6-7 months. after possession, there could be steel inclination in prices of flats. I hope immediately a 30% hike from Present.

But the point is whether they are able to give possession in 6-7 months.

Bhiwadi : Only go for Ready to Move Property.
    CommentQuote
  • Legal action against M2K

Hi All, there is a legal case filed against M2K for excessive delay in the delivery of M2K County heights (Dharuhera). We're a group of 6 - 8 people and are in the process of mediation process.

For making our case stronger, we need more sufferers of M2K to join us and get benefited. M2K County heights has lost reputation in the market and don't expect possession or increase in the price pretty soon. M2K is giving false promises from past 3 months.

Please let me know if anyone will be interested in joining us. The legal fees is only 20K (compared to invested amount of Rs 20 - 25 Lakhs).

Please join "m2kheight" yahoo group. There are 26 people on the group. Please post your Flat number, Apartment Number as well in the group message for all to be aware of.
    CommentQuote
  • M2K County Heights, Dharuhera

Hi All, There will be many Buyers (rather, sufferers) who have put in their hard earned money in M2K County heights.
    There is a legal case filed against M2K for excessive delay in the delivery of M2K County heights (Sector - 5, Dharuhera). We're a group of 6 - 8 people presently who have filed a legal case against M2K.

For making the case stronger against M2K's unethical practices, we need more sufferers from M2K to join us and get benefited (the way Unitech Vistas buyers were). M2K County heights has lost reputation in the market and we can not expect possession or increase in the market price for M2K County Heights pretty soon. M2K is giving false promises from past 3 years.

Please let me know if anyone will be interested in joining us. The legal fees is only 20K (compared to invested amount of Rs 20 - 25 Lakhs).

Please join "m2kheight" yahoo group. There are 26 people on the group. Please post your Flat number, Apartment Number, email address and contact number as well in the group message for all to be aware of and to reach everyone.

Hope to get soon of this M2K mess soon. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • M2K - Calling Buyers impacted from delayed delivery of M2K County Heights

Hi All, I'd like to invite those buyers who have put in their hard earned / Retirement funds in M2K County heights to initiate a mass protest against the builder. Till the time consumers have not protested at the Builder office, it's observed that nothing has happened.

I invite all those who would like to get a refund of the money with interest from M2K for the money put in their already 7.5 years delayed project - M2K County Heights, Dharuhera.
    CommentQuote