Last updated: February 11 2014
16 | Posts
11467 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kundli Ansals Versus TDI

Hello

I am considering to buy a piece of land in Ansals Sushant City or TDI City at Kundli and need forums' inputs. My primary objective is future residence option (3-5 years) cum investment. I am considering a long term horizon and holding for 3-7 years.

I am specifically looking for a comparison with respect to -

1- Location
    2- Current Price
    3- Overall City Layout and facilities available/planned with in
    4- Future prospects wrt to price gain potential
    5- Builders reputation

Here is my take so far (I have been there many times and know the area well)-

1- Location ( both are pretty comparable with TDI having slight advantage being closure to Delhi)
    2- Current Price (Not able to get the true pictures from the brokers in the area, there is wide difference what people are quoting. TDI - A/B/C block: 20--35k, Ansals - around 20-25k)
    3- Overall City Layout and facilities available/planned with in ( TDI internal roads are really narrow and will have many issues once more and more people start living here, overall TDI is bigger and have many blocks, which also means there will be steady supply of land and prices may not escalate rapidly. Ansals city has some patches where farming is still done (!), the plots are nearly 0.4-.5 KM inside from the main NH-1, seems to be more peaceful though)

4- Future prospects wrt to price gain potential
    (The whole area right now is affordable compared to GGN/FBD/NOIDA/G-NOIDA. I think the price will move more or less in the same direction for both the cities.)

5- TDI reputation had been bad in the past but have improved recently, Ansals are known but slow in their overall execution.

Please share your thoughts and inputs. Thanks!!
    Last edited May 4 2011, 08:15 AM. Reason: add

Re : Kundli Ansals Versus TDI

anyone?

anyone who is familiar with these 2 townships?

Comment

Take a look at this & a few adjacent pages, might be of some help -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=14308&page=22
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Selecting between TDI and Ansals plots is like selecting between the lesser evil. As far as distance from Delhi is concerned, it is not much of the difference. Under 2 minutes of difference in a car will be there.

and yes, do read the thread/posts on the page mentioned by MANOJa before taking the final decision.

Comment

Yesterday we had visited Kundli. Met 2 property dealers. For the same 3 bedroom apartments they estimated the costs having difference of 12 lakhs,one arriving at 50 lakhs and the other at 38 lakhs all inclusive. How to ascertain the reality?

In a company complex of about six and half hundred apartments only just 16 are occupied though a dealer said that all apartments are sold. Are these flats only for investment and not fit for stay?

Comment

Originally posted by Jogeshwar View Post
            Yesterday we had visited Kundli. Met 2 property dealers. For the same 3 bedroom apartments they estimated the costs having difference of 12 lakhs,one arriving at 50 lakhs and the other at 38 lakhs all inclusive. How to ascertain the reality?

In a company complex of about six and half hundred apartments only just 16 are occupied though a dealer said that all apartments are sold. Are these flats only for investment and not fit for stay?
            Your best bet is to visit ************, Shortlist the ads that interest you, Call the sellers and find out what their plot/flat number is and when was that flat/plot booked and at what price. Also ask about additional charges like EDC etc. from the seller. You can buy any number of flats in Kundli in Rs 1500-1650 psf range today.

The brokers who are operating in the Kundli market are not adding any value to the transaction whatsoever. Try to deal with the seller directly.

Comment

Many thanks dear.

Other points,if any?

Comment

I really don't see buyers of those flats in Kingsbury Apartment.
                while Ansal Highyway Plaza completed more than 2 years back but has no takes too despite being bang on NH-1 close to Delhi border.
                I see ready flats in Omaxe city sonipat too..I wonder who would come to stay over there........
                and when you are in Kundli, practically you are out of Delhi NCR since you are in roaming in Haryana though it may be small issue for many, psychologically we feel we are not in Delhi no matter we are on baorder or few kilo meters away from outer Delhi.
                Last edited May 23 2011, 07:08 PM.
                Thanks

Comment

"psychologically we feel we are not in Delhi no matter we are on baorder or few kilo meters away from outer Delhi."

Thanks.Exactly this has been my feeling. Construction of some are completed.Some are under construction. Hardly you can see non-property dealers in the locality. Only God knows who will occupy these thousands of houses-1BHK,2BHK,3BHK and villas and when.

Comment

It means we can purchase 1 bhk of 600 sq ft 1800= Rs 1080000
                    Garg

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X