Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kundli

Bhiwadi or Dharuhera are certainly better than Kundli.Future of Kundli is so so.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • visited Kundli today. Plot prices of Ansal's seems to be on higher side at 25K to 30K per sq. yd.

Plots of 250 sq. yds. in TDI, kundli are available at Rs. 12500/- per sq. yd. in some selected blocks (I and J block) although prices in blocks A, B and C are close to Rs. 25000/- per sq. yd.

I am considering investing in I or J block with a horizon of 7-10 years. Is there any better deal in NCR for plots apart from Bhiwadi. Need advice from the senior members.
    CommentQuote
  • There is literally no other cheaper option plots in NCR than Kundli. Kundli prices are also stuck for a while due to political, infrastructure development, lack of residential feel etc, so I am not sure if they will increase in the future. If they do, then returns will be multi-fold but return/appreciation of past several price doesn't say that. I am reluctant to recommend Kundli to anyone at this point because disposing a property could be very difficult as there are no buyers.

I agree with the other member who says to look towards Bhiwadi and Dharuhera. Area is growing very well and enjoys the proximity of big industrial hubs like Gurgaon and Manesar. Bhiwadi, is infact have self-sustainable industry area which is increasing quite rapidly(new factories of Honda, St Gobain, Auto Clutch etc are some examples).

Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    visited Kundli today. Plot prices of Ansal's seems to be on higher side at 25K to 30K per sq. yd.

Plots of 250 sq. yds. in TDI, kundli are available at Rs. 12500/- per sq. yd. in some selected blocks (I and J block) although prices in blocks A, B and C are close to Rs. 25000/- per sq. yd.

I am considering investing in I or J block with a horizon of 7-10 years. Is there any better deal in NCR for plots apart from Bhiwadi. Need advice from the senior members.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks very much, Mr. Jain for your thoughts. I am aware of the projects and the plot rates in Bhiwadi. I will greatly appreciate if someone could enlighten me about plot options in Dharuhera.
    CommentQuote
  • The ones I know in Dharuhera that offer plots are Bestech(close to Rs 20K/sqyds) and M2K(13-15K/sqyds). M2K has lot of complaints against his name, so I am not sure if less price actually makes sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.

:bab (22):I just came across this news article where a court has ordered an FIR against TDI.

Court orders FIR against real estate firm for fraud -  

New Delhi, Jun 29 (PTI) A Delhi court has ordered police to register an FIR against a real estate firm and its four officials, including its MD, for allegedly cheating two persons who bought commercial plots.
    "In view of the allegations raised in the complaint and in view of the status report filed by the investigating officer, I am satisfied that certain cognisable offences are disclosed," Metropolitan Magistrate Sudesh Kumar said.
    The court ordered the Station House Officer (SHO) of Barakhamba Road police station to register the FIR against TDI Infrastructure and file a report before it by September 2, the next date of hearing.
    The order came on two separate complaints filed by Usha Dhingra and Anil Gupta, director of JMD Procon Pvt Ltd.
    Gupta, in his complaint filed through advocate Tarun Rana, said he invested over Rs 26 lakh in a commercial project of the real estate firm in 2006 but it cheated him and till date it has not handed over the plot.
    Gupta and Dhingra approached the court after police refused to take any action on their complaints.
    TDI Infrastructure had offered to set up an integrated township at Kundli in Haryana, the complainant said. Its managing director Ravinder Kumar Taneja charged him for a plot of 204 square yards but after paying over Rs 26 lakh the complainant came to know that the plot was measuring just 90 square yards.
    The complainants said that the project does not even have the statutory clearances from the government.
    "The company officials said the Haryana Government was asking for external development charges on a plot of 204 sq.
    yards but the EDC was levied on actual size of the plot i.e.
    90 sq. yards," the counsel for complainants said.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Did you invest in this project, if not then just stay away from it? I don't know, but for some reasons(political or whatever) Kundli area did not appreciate in last 5-7 years. Location, connectivity etc are good, but I am not sure what could be the reason for it. It is satisfactory, even if a property increases by a slow margin but there could be a serious issue if it stays stuck at such a good location for 5+ years.

That is my POV, others might differ.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Did you invest in this project, if not then just stay away from it? I don't know, but for some reasons(political or whatever) Kundli area did not appreciate in last 5-7 years. Location, connectivity etc are good, but I am not sure what could be the reason for it. It is satisfactory, even if a property increases by a slow margin but there could be a serious issue if it stays stuck at such a good location for 5+ years.

I am not sure if you guys are aware but in last one month kundli has seen 100% appreciation...plots in the range of 25K sq yard are now selling at 50K..
    CommentQuote
  • hmm just to update you on the prices i have a plot in J Block and the dealer was asling to sell the plot instantly 18K and addittional 1k if i have the registry..so do it fast rates have increased..dont know if they would rise further from here or not..

Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    visited Kundli today. Plot prices of Ansal's seems to be on higher side at 25K to 30K per sq. yd.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    hmm just to update you on the prices i have a plot in J Block and the dealer was asling to sell the plot instantly 18K and addittional 1k if i have the registry..so do it fast rates have increased..dont know if they would rise further from here or not..

They will rise as it is still developing .......I have seen gurgaon developing form 5K to 1lac per sq yard.....
    CommentQuote
  • Gagan, do you have any idea about the price of plots in ansal. especially the 200 sq yard ones?

Also, what is your take on the far end blocks from H to K for the next 3-4 years? I saw some village in the middle of TDI and all the land is not yet acquired, do you see that as a problem?

Gurpreet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Did you invest in this project, if not then just stay away from it? I don't know, but for some reasons(political or whatever) Kundli area did not appreciate in last 5-7 years. Location, connectivity etc are good, but I am not sure what could be the reason for it. It is satisfactory, even if a property increases by a slow margin but there could be a serious issue if it stays stuck at such a good location for 5+ years.

:oYou are perfectly right in predicting the future of Kundli.I hear lot of negatives for Kundli, specially TDI:D
    CommentQuote
  • You are right there is a village in the middle and i believe there is some acquisition issue. Having said that TDI has started to give possession for flats in J Block.

Prices for plots have increased significantly across Kundli in the last 1.5 months. TDI ABC blocks are in 40+ range, the far out blocks HJK are now inching closer to 25K. The story is the same in Ansals.

I am dying to know the reason for such a spurt in last 1.5 months. Kundli has not moved much in last 4 years but has almost doubled in last 4-6 weeks.

Any experts who can explain that.
    Thanks,

Originally Posted by GSingh
    Gagan, do you have any idea about the price of plots in ansal. especially the 200 sq yard ones?

Also, what is your take on the far end blocks from H to K for the next 3-4 years? I saw some village in the middle of TDI and all the land is not yet acquired, do you see that as a problem?

Gurpreet
    CommentQuote
  • Hard to believe that. It is what broker told you or got offers at 50K/sqyd?

Originally Posted by gagsingh
    I am not sure if you guys are aware but in last one month kundli has seen 100% appreciation...plots in the range of 25K sq yard are now selling at 50K..
    CommentQuote
  • I would be very careful if something like this is happening in Kundli. People who are stuck can definitely offload if they feel like, but wait and watch to know about the correct situation before making a purchase.

Originally Posted by Rinkuu
    You are right there is a village in the middle and i believe there is some acquisition issue. Having said that TDI has started to give possession for flats in J Block.

Prices for plots have increased significantly across Kundli in the last 1.5 months. TDI ABC blocks are in 40+ range, the far out blocks HJK are now inching closer to 25K. The story is the same in Ansals.

I am dying to know the reason for such a spurt in last 1.5 months. Kundli has not moved much in last 4 years but has almost doubled in last 4-6 weeks.

Any experts who can explain that.
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote