Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    harmeet,
    i do respect ur views. but let me share my views over ur msg..
    dear friend, express city is being developed by a very small builder which has not been able to deliver anything (except flags hanging on their land) during the last 3-4 years, wherease in the same time u can see how few othr builders hav even completed their projects (wont take their name as of nw). so the past history of this builder there has not been upright. express has various projects in NCR including indirapuram and if u see the quality of work u will realise that their construction/ general quality is really poor. i know u r talking about plots not villas but still in plots too general criteria is important, like sewage lines, electricity lines, then roads n other infrastructure which includes planning/ development/ execution and with a not so good builder, who doesnt has good reputation abt quality and has not been able to deliver anything in last 3-4 years i just dont find it feasible for anyone to get stuck with them.
    personaly i feel indiabulls and express city projects r 2 of the most avoidable projects in sonepat. both have not even moved an inch since last 4 years, only flags have been put there.
    and for plots too good builders shud b the foremost criteria to invest in. n plots wise too jindal and eldeco r the best options in the area.

others might differ in the view n i have just stated mine so no abuses or labellings pls

A fair assessment I should say. 2 more cents :-) Looks like you are making quite a few cents today.
    CommentQuote
  • . Ek simple sa. Rule jo mere mamaji jo bohat hi bade player hain iss market mein .. Meine unse sikhi hai. Ke beta jo cheez bi
    Aap rehne ke (end use POV) point of view se loge .. Wahi cheez sabse zyada return degi ..
    Like unhone 8,9 pehle shivaji park mein ek kothi li thi. Jo ab 10-12 guna appreciate ho chuki hai ..
    The logic is people pay high premium only for the class like in hauz khas type areas ..
    jahan jitni unchi class rhegi wahan ke rate utne zyada ..
    i have said many time ..
    That i loved eldeco mansionz project of gurgaon and also vipul tatvam villa ..
    But really cant afford them ..
    i must tell that when eldeco was launched its 500 sqyd villa was 65 lacs and even cheaper and now it is round about 2 crores ..
    Tab jisne bi eldeco ke brouchers pr trust krke khareeda usne mewa lelia ..
    Yahi soch kr i invested in jindal because it is just starting ..
    Though i love eldeco too ..
    And also ansal. I luved their sample flat too but i personally dont like apartments ..
    My dream was to own a villa or kothi ..
    Kothi ka sapna toot gyaa kuch saal pehle but yah upar wale ki dua se villa ka sapna pura hoga .. ^_^
    CommentQuote
  • saurav

chinta mat kariye. kothi n villa means the same.
    and i guess u were talking abt ansal apartments when u said that 'i dint like the apartments' ? chalo abh apne kothi le li hai toh y worry abt ansal appartments ?
    CommentQuote
    saurav

chinta mat kariye. kothi n villa means the same.
    and i guess u were talking abt ansal apartments when u said that 'i dint like the apartments' ? chalo abh apne kothi le li hai toh y worry abt ansal appartments ?

no not ansal. ..
    But apartments in general i dont like i prefer independent property from the root ..
    As i beleive in having my own piece of earth ..
    and taki in future bache bi yeh soche ke haan papa ne kuch banaya hai humare liye .. Apartments toh lakhon ban rhe hain pure NCR mein mostly sab bahar se ek jaise ..
    Bit these types of villas projects are only few ..
    And in this segment demand is always in and above then supply .. As we have seen in delhi .. .=). ..
    And i also have a strategy behind why i like villa ..
    I would discuss it with the time ..
    At this time gud night every one .. Take care
    CommentQuote
  • After Spending quality time in Kundli here are my reviews
    1) Jindal
    PRO
    -Good for 5-7 years investment
    - Good management
    Cons
    - location ofcourse ( Distance)
    - way behind for development, even roads are not ready
    - so if someone is looking for end use 7-10 years

TDI
    PRO
    - good location
    - huge township
    - fast liquidation for sale /purchase
    - for end use I think with in 3 years

CONS
    - market seems quiet manipulated
    - patches on builder due to many legal complaints
    - seems more like under financers then actual end users

ANSALS SUSHANT CITY
    PRO
    - Good location
    - all of there plots in the limit to a-d block of TDI bit if you compare the rates, ansal is better that way
    - very good development
    - after visiting one can make up the mind for getting the construction started

CONS
    - most of the Blocks has completed their 5 years after registry and there is a confusion over penalty amount as they have not started the construction as per HUDA its 50 per sq yard p.annum whereas ansals has sent the letters for almost 3 times per month

That is the only drawback i could find
    Reviews given above are purely from my perspective of buying a plot in kundli for investment as well as for end use
    I Thinks ANSALS fits in the bill for both, of course its expensive then others, but there is peace of mind because of ansal reputation
    so if i compare as per my requirement its better to spend more money today so that If i opt for construction I can start any time after registry and can think about living there with in 2 years
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds like a very fair assessment to me. Exactly the same impression I got last time I made my visit there. One can imagine shifting or start constructing in Ansals right now. TDI is lagging Ansals by an year or two as Ansals were launched 2 years earlier. L block in TDI seems to have legal problem as no development has been done and possession not granted to any plot in that L block. Jindals are way too far behind in development since they are a new project and I did not like the location of Jindal as you have to go through village. Thanks for keeping us updated and sharing your valuable opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • If I has to invest 35L only in Plots(no villas etc.)in sonepat for 5-7 year investment horizon, what is the best place to invest from return on investment purpose. Please share your expertise.
    Thanks
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry to say but nothing is available with good builders (like TDI/ Ansals/ Jindals/ Eldeco) in 35 lakhs. If you can take chance, then you can try Omaxe or Parsavnath, which I have heard have possession issues. I am in the same boat as you looking for investment in range 35-40 lacs.I have changed my focus to floors or apartments, even though they are not my first preference.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the minimum size plots in Jindal.
    Any idea about prevAlent rates in sonipatsectors
    CommentQuote
  • Where are you Sauravsbban, we have so many queries today for JindaL. Wake up buddy!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    visited Kundli today. Plot prices of Ansal's seems to be on higher side at 25K to 30K per sq. yd.

Plots of 250 sq. yds. in TDI, kundli are available at Rs. 12500/- per sq. yd. in some selected blocks (I and J block) although prices in blocks A, B and C are close to Rs. 25000/- per sq. yd.

I am considering investing in I or J block with a horizon of 7-10 years. Is there any better deal in NCR for plots apart from Bhiwadi. Need advice from the senior members.

Looking back at old thread by a forum member dated June 2011, it seems that Kundli TDI/ Ansal has given 100-125% returns in 10 months duration. Today, A/B/C blocks in TDI, price range is 50-60k and in I/J nothing is available for less than 22-24K. Story is not only limited to TDI or Ansal but nearly every project (Jindal or Eldeco or even Express city) has brought 100% returns in last 1 year. Obvious reasons are proximity to Delhi, great connectivity (right on NH-1, RRTS train connectivity approval, Metro proposal and upcoming KMP expressway. Rajiv Gandhi Education is major drive for this surge.
    CommentQuote
  • tdi has 1400 acres of land out of which about 100 acres for apartments and remaining 1300 acres for just plots ..
    Now compare what TDI has done in last 7 yeasr it has just developed 40-50 acres out of 1400 everything else is plot and these will remain plot even after 7,8 years is this what u call development ?.

And one has to develop plot within 3 years not 5 years brother ..

Ansals rates are matching gurgaon's prices ..
    How can one expect more appreciation there why should one invest in ansal when he/she is getting a plot with in more or less same price ?
    CommentQuote
  • ajaykr

so u dint have a look in eldeco ?
    CommentQuote
    ajaykr

so u dint have a look in eldeco ?

I was about to ask the same question ..
    If u havenot visited eldeco. Then u wont be able to know what the villas class living is actually ..
    why unitech nirvana country have appreciated so much its just because of villas ..

And also. I dont think u also have visited jindal because u are saying roads are not there. Brother do visit the site again . U would find the roads , sewers , and plots of phase 1 have been demarked ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    tdi has 1400 acres of land out of which about 100 acres for apartments and remaining 1300 acres for just plots ..
    Now compare what TDI has done in last 7 yeasr it has just developed 40-50 acres out of 1400 everything else is plot and these will remain plot even after 7,8 years is this what u call development ?.

And one has to develop plot within 3 years not 5 years brother ..

Ansals rates are matching gurgaon's prices ..
    How can one expect more appreciation there why should one invest in ansal when he/she is getting a plot with in more or less same price ?

Well, Sauravssban, I have to disagree with you on few facts, infact almost every fact here. First, go and have a look at TDI/ Ansals and see what they have developed. Developing a 1400 acre or 330 acre project is no kids game. Regarding development, please check again that nearly all TDI internal roads have been made, HUDA is making 45 metres and 30 metres roads(Not builder's fault). Please check again that TDI mall is operational. Many people have started construction in initial and also in far off blocks and please also care to check fully built villas in both TDI and Ansals. And Ansal is pretty much developed to move in even today.

Well, according to Sauravssban point of view, please donot invest in Sonepat/ Kundli region as there is not much potential left in Ansals(already reached peak, right Sauravssban) and so from same point of view, Jindal would appreciate maximum 100% and reach 50-60k when it is developed in few years even though it is further 10kms from Ansals/ TDI and at disadvantageous location. Would you invest in any project if the returns are only 100% in few years time? Atleast, not me.

Brother, I am glad that you are invested in an excellent project like Jindals but do not underestimate other projects. Investors are not fool that they are paying 50-60k for one location and paying 22k for another or 4 lac in Pitampura...........Price tag comes for a reason and as a Baniya you know better than anyone else in this forum.
    CommentQuote