Collapse

Plot options in Kundli

Last updated: November 7 2012
251 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plot options in Kundli

Thanks Saurav for correcting me. Appreciate your input. I am surprised and shocked to see Eldeco rates are touching close to 30K.

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
      Thanks Saurav for correcting me. Appreciate your input. I am surprised and shocked to see Eldeco rates are touching close to 30K.
      even i wanted to invest in eldeco after watching their superb execution in sample villa ..
      but i wanted a three open villa they were charging 10% plc for this while in jindal i got 3side open green facing location on a 40 foot road for just 3% PLC charge ..
      3 side open property hone ke kya fayde hain we all know .. And also rates in jindal at which a got is 18000 persqyd in calculating villa price ..
      While in eldeco price were 29000 than ..
      In mu budget i got 4 bhk builtup villa on a 290sqyd plot size and with modular kitchen , tv , ac , fridge , hob , chimney , wodden flooring in all bed rooms ..
      All these things i was not getting in eldeco ..
      and also i got a CLP plan so my payment would go in installment as per their construction work ..
      abi waise bi wahan shift krne ka program 2,3 saal baad hi banta itne fir paise ka interest hi padt jata 30 lac agar eldeco mein leta toh downpayment plan tha ..

Comment

I think it was sensible on your part to invest in Jindal 18k. Looks like you struck a good deal that suits your needs and budget. I still cannot believe Eldeco 29k. I would rather prefer to spend 35-40 K in Ansals or 25 k in TDI I/J/K blocks. Buddy, I have a low budget of 30-40 lacs and I should have entered TDI last year when rates were 10K but unfortunately I missed the bus thinking market will crash. In my budget now, I can get an apartment or floor now. Do you know any apartment/ floors getting launched in that area? What are the current prices for TDI Tuscan city/ Kingsbury/ Ansal Greens or Jindals for apartments/ floors??

Comment

I think it was sensible on your part to invest in Jindal 18k. Looks like you struck a good deal that suits your needs and budget. I still cannot believe Eldeco 29k. I would rather prefer to spend 35-40 K in Ansals or 25 k in TDI I/J/K blocks. Buddy, I have a low budget of 30-40 lacs and I should have entered TDI last year when rates were 10K but unfortunately I missed the bus thinking market will crash. In my budget now, I can get an apartment or floor now. Do you know any apartment/ floors getting launched in that area? What are the current prices for TDI Tuscan city/ Kingsbury/ Ansal Greens or Jindals for apartments/ floors??
          ansal green escape would best for u brother as it is just next to proposed metro station and. Also y could get a spacious 4 bhk with in ur budget .. And a good chance of appreciation are there in this project ..

Comment

Thanks dude. Do you know current rates in Ansal Greens and any problems with possession?

Comment

Thanks dude. Do you know current rates in Ansal Greens and any problems with possession?
              Hi,
              The current rate in fresh booking is 1945 per sqft and in resale much lesser. And there is no issue in possession now. For investment purpose this is long term bet. You won't be able to exit in short term from this property.

thanks

sgverma

Comment

Appreciate your input. One more question, do you the payment plan? Is it installments or downpayment for fresh booking?

Comment

Appreciate your input. One more question, do you the payment plan? Is it installments or downpayment for fresh booking?
                  Both down payment and installment plan is available in fresh booking. One more thing there are 2 types of configurations available - Luxury Apartments & Universal Apartments.

LUXURY APPT - APPLICABLE FOR 3BHK AND 4 BHK . Rate is 1945 per sqft

UNIVERSAL APPT - APPLICABLE FOR 2BHK,rate is 1950 per sqft , 3 BHK and 4 BHK for 1795 per sqft

thanks

sgverma
                  Last edited March 2 2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sgverma View Post
                    Both down payment and installment plan is available in fresh booking. One more thing there are 2 types of configurations available - Luxury Apartments & Universal Apartments.

LUXURY APPT - APPLICABLE FOR 3BHK AND 4 BHK . Rate is 1945 per sqft

UNIVERSAL APPT - APPLICABLE FOR 2BHK,rate is 1950 per sqft , 3 BHK and 4 BHK for 1795 per sqft

thanks

sgverma
                    Verma ji what is the difference between luxury and universal appt. Specifications ?? .
                    What i think is the rates here are the cheapest in whole. NCR even cheaper than raj nagar ext..
                    and with in that budget u would easily get 4bhk ..
                    I would just take always installment plan .. Never ever go for downpayment plan ..

Comment

• Re : Plot options in Kundli

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
                      Verma ji what is the difference between luxury and universal appt. Specifications ?? .
                      What i think is the rates here are the cheapest in whole. NCR even cheaper than raj nagar ext..
                      and with in that budget u would easily get 4bhk ..
                      I would just take always installment plan .. Never ever go for downpayment plan ..
                      Yes saurav, difference is in the specs like door material,kitchen & bathroom fittings,security system,A/C,wooden flooring etc.The rates are definately cheapest in NCR.But the location is too much futuristic and totally depends upon proposed infrastructure developments. It may turn out to be a good long term investment bet.

thanks

sgverma

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X