Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
Reply
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Well, Sauravssban, I have to disagree with you on few facts, infact almost every fact here. First, go and have a look at TDI/ Ansals and see what they have developed. Developing a 1400 acre or 330 acre project is no kids game. Regarding development, please check again that nearly all TDI internal roads have been made, HUDA is making 45 metres and 30 metres roads(Not builder's fault). Please check again that TDI mall is operational. Many people have started construction in initial and also in far off blocks and please also care to check fully built villas in both TDI and Ansals. And Ansal is pretty much developed to move in even today.

    Well, according to Sauravssban point of view, please donot invest in Sonepat/ Kundli region as there is not much potential left in Ansals(already reached peak, right Sauravssban) and so from same point of view, Jindal would appreciate maximum 100% and reach 50-60k when it is developed in few years even though it is further 10kms from Ansals/ TDI and at disadvantageous location. Would you invest in any project if the returns are only 100% in few years time? Atleast, not me.

    Brother, I am glad that you are invested in an excellent project like Jindals but do not underestimate other projects. Investors are not fool that they are paying 50-60k for one location and paying 22k for another or 4 lac in Pitampura...........Price tag comes for a reason and as a Baniya you know better than anyone else in this forum.

    bhai ji TDI and ansal mein jitna ghuma hun shyad hi koi ghuma ho ..
    TDI ki inner road ki toh m ne baat hi nhi ki m ne baat ki ke jo 1400 mein se round about 1250 acres ki sirf plotted development hai wahan un plots mein se ek percent pr bi construction nhi hui .. Pichle seven years mein ..
    Ansal humesha se mera favourite hai but is time pr woh most of the investor ke budget se bahar hai and one has to admit that is waqt kundli sonepat ka lifestyle delhi ke matching nhi. Han ane wale 3,4 saal mein yeh place fully liveable hoga ..
    mere facts kahan galat lage aap bataein apko kya TDI ke plots pr construction hoti dikhti hai?
    7 years is not a small time brother ..my point is
    projects like vipul tatvam villas , unitech nirvana country , eldeco county these types of project in which builder develops maximum amount of land appreciates at a faster pace and more efficiently .. Tdi ke project ke andar hi ek do gaon base hue hain ..yah tuscan city is much much better

    And rhi baat jindal. Then name only one project in whole NCR which was launched just an year ago and have appreciated more than 100% .??
    CommentQuote
  • Well, can you explain me one logic why despite all these points you have mentioned like 1% development, hardly any construction which I disagree first of all, why TDI and Ansals are leading the price market and why Jindals are still half the price? Value land aur location ki hai mere dost, not for villas or construction. You can construct beautiful villas with nice elevations or face but you cannot change the location..........Fact Jindals is 15 minute further drive or 10 minutes drive after sector road development and is in interiors puts it at a disadvantage. Go, 15 minutes south of TDI towards pitampura, you will find plots at rate 4lac/ sq yard.

    All good projects in Kundli/ Sonepat region has given 100% return in last year and not just Jindals. I know, you are obsessed and inflexible with your views, reason I am replying to this post is to reach out to investors so it can be helpful for them in understanding some facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    ajaykr

    so u dint have a look in eldeco ?


    Eldeco is surely in my list before taking decision , hopefully next sunday, it is not my priority because i dont want to invest that far, i guess its in murthal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    I was about to ask the same question ..
    If u havenot visited eldeco. Then u wont be able to know what the villas class living is actually ..
    why unitech nirvana country have appreciated so much its just because of villas ..

    And also. I dont think u also have visited jindal because u are saying roads are not there. Brother do visit the site again . U would find the roads , sewers , and plots of phase 1 have been demarked ..


    1) To understand what is villa class i am sure I don't have to visit Eldeco, but to check the property i will surely will

    2) road infrastructure is still Kachha and some of the roads not even constructed , sewer line is left out in some areas.
    My comments was purely my opinion, I have visited other projects where you can actually roam around and check the status so in that comparison I think Jindal is way behind today which is not at all a negative point, it becomes negative when the asking price become equal to other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • I personally feel that plots with possession in TDI Kundli, in faroff blocks like I/J or K in range 22-25k is better than Jindals which is selling at 22-23K. Blocks I/J/K are less than 1.5 kms from National highway. That means total of 4 kms from Delhi Border, still better than Jindals or Eldeco which are 12-14 kms from Delhi Border. Again, expect blocks A/B/C/D in both TDI and Ansals to be occupied earlier than faroff blocks. Expect minimum time frame of 3 years for > 20-30% occupancy.
    CommentQuote
  • first of all i want to ask if. U have to advice to someone to invest in a particular project which project would u advice ?? Only specify a particular project as per ur point of view .?
    and secondly i would ask u when the TDI was launched do u know . Can u please share and how many plot owners have constructed there plots ?..

    Just a healthy discussion nothing personal please ..
    CommentQuote
  • I would not advise or recommend someone any one particular project because priorities change according to needs, budget, end use, conveinience, job location and many different factors.

    If budget is not a problem, go for Ansals or maybe TDI (Initial blocks)

    If budget is a problem, think of far off projects like Eldeco/ Jindals. Would prefer Eldeco over Jindals because of better location.There are other projects as Mapsko which I do not know much but are cheaper.

    If you have a risk taking capacity, then my order of preference would be
    Express city > Omaxe > Parsavnath.

    All projects are reasonably priced according to their location. TDI and Ansals are highly priced because of proximity to Delhi, then comes Eldeco at 25-28k because of location on National highway and then Jindals because it is somewhat inside national highway.

    Omaxe, Parsavnath and Express city have possession issues, so their price have not appreciated much. The day these projects will start offering possession, their price will be almost at par with Eldeco.

    Regarding your question about TDI, I think they were launched somewhere in 2004-05 and you are right that numbers of constructed plots can be counted on fingertips. Is there any guarentee that people will start living in Jindals once villas are constructed. Even TDI/ Ansals have constructed villas but very few occupancy. Like I have said before, ROME WAS NOT BUILT A DAY...................

    and I have no reason to get personal. I do not even know who you are, would not even recognise you if I cross you some where. You are just a name for me in this forum like other members. Simple rule is everyone buy according to their needs and not on your recommendation. Would you have purchased Ansals or TDI instead of Jindal, have I asked you to go for Ansals or TDI...........NO??????

    I am not here to sell any products, I am not a property dealer but a doctor by profession and surfing on IREF forum has become a time pass for me.
    CommentQuote
  • ajay33

    although i agree with most of ur assessment but rates of parsvnath and omaxe will never be same as that of eldeco. 4 years back when these projects were launched the cheapest property in eldeco was for 50 lakhs and the cheapest property in omaxe/ parsvnath was for 15-20 lakhs (same size n segment).
    this is due to various reasons which am not in mood to write right now (dont feel like typing long msgs again). and this price difference is continuing even today after 4 years and will always continue. just go to all these 3 places and stand in the middle of these societies n u will know the difference urself.
    regarding express city as per me express city along with indiabulls project are the worst investments in whole of sonepat n probably the whole of NCR.

    ajay kr

    u did a big mistake of visiting only those 3 places n leaving out other project which u feel is "that far". u shud hav visited n then commented.
    and eldeco is not in murthal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    I would not advise or recommend someone any one particular project because priorities change according to needs, budget, end use, conveinience, job location and many different factors.

    If budget is not a problem, go for Ansals or maybe TDI (Initial blocks)

    If budget is a problem, think of far off projects like Eldeco/ Jindals. Would prefer Eldeco over Jindals because of better location.There are other projects as Mapsko which I do not know much but are cheaper.

    If you have a risk taking capacity, then my order of preference would be
    Express city > Omaxe > Parsavnath.

    All projects are reasonably priced according to their location. TDI and Ansals are highly priced because of proximity to Delhi, then comes Eldeco at 25-28k because of location on National highway and then Jindals because it is somewhat inside national highway.

    Omaxe, Parsavnath and Express city have possession issues, so their price have not appreciated much. The day these projects will start offering possession, their price will be almost at par with Eldeco.

    Regarding your question about TDI, I think they were launched somewhere in 2004-05 and you are right that numbers of constructed plots can be counted on fingertips.
    now u also expecting the fact the hardly plot owner have develop their plots .. Its because people invested in these plots are investor even though long term but not end user ..

    Is there any guarentee that people will start living in Jindals once villas are constructed.
    jindals management class employees and highly qualified techers and top level management
    Would shift here atleast 300 family would move in just after possesion being offered .. i think this startup would be sufficient to attract more end user in here ..



    Even TDI/ Ansals have constructed villas but very few occupancy. Like I have said before, ROME WAS NOT BUILT A DAY...................

    and I have no reason to get personal. I do not even know who you are, would not even recognise you if I cross you some where. You are just a name for me in this forum like other members. Simple rule is everyone buy according to their needs and not on your recommendation. Have you purchased Ansals or TDI instead of Jindal have I asked you to go for Ansals or TDI...........NO??????

    I am not here to sell any products, I am not a property dealer by profession but a doctor by profession and surfing on IREF forum has become a time pass for me.

    Same here it has just become a habit to chill
    Out for sometime on IREF and gather and share information .. .. I am not a doctor but a busi-ness person ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    ajay33


    ajay kr

    u did a big mistake of visiting only those 3 places n leaving out other project which u feel is "that far". u shud hav visited n then commented.
    and eldeco is not in murthal


    No mistake, I was just out of time,, will surely do next weekend..

    Ajay 33
    I agree with you decision of Investment is personal, here as a forum member we all have right to put or views straight what we feel as everybody has a eye to look at things differently
    Can somebody clear the confusion of penalty clause at ansals as they say time of 5 years are over and there is hge penalty from administration where as i believe after registry , end user has to pay penalty to HUDA not the builder, correct me if am wrong here
    CommentQuote
  • Penalty clause is 3 years from the day you got your plot registered. It will go to HUDA, not to the builder. This clause is applicable to entire Haryana and not just Kundli or Sonepat region or to any specific builder.
    CommentQuote
  • In The coming two years future of kundli is very bright
    CommentQuote
  • i got a call from my broker he was saying the omaxe sonepat has started fresh booking for F block plots there are two sizes 269sqyd 18500.. And 153 sqyd 24000 ..
    i am very much amazed that even the plot rates of a builder like omaxe have risen up so much this shows that the region is in huge demand ..
    invest any where as per ur need ..
    sonepat would emerge as a realty hub in coming future ..
    CommentQuote
  • Have Omaxe started offering possession. I know they have offered possession to A block, where prices were close to 25000, when I last visited there 2 months back and 2-3 plots were under construction. B block(non possession) was selling for 17K, plots in F block were selling for 14-15 K range and they were the only plots in my budget of 30-35 lacs. I was very close to finalising the deal for 180 sq yard plot but just because of fear of builder's reputation, non possession issues stepped back.
    CommentQuote
  • Go for anything Mr Ajay as real estate is for the strong hearted even DLF has lots of issues inspite of the pricing and all. I dont endorse any location or project..all builders are blood suckers ready to charge interest omaxe, parsavnath are reasonably good. TDI is okay as the same project is nearing completion so financila obligation do not matter much here on.So is jindals and so is jaypee.


    Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Have Omaxe started offering possession. I know they have offered possession to A block, where prices were close to 25000, when I last visited there 2 months back and 2-3 plots were under construction. B block(non possession) was selling for 17K, plots in F block were selling for 14-15 K range and they were the only plots in my budget of 30-35 lacs. I was very close to finalising the deal for 180 sq yard plot but just because of fear of builder's reputation, non possession issues stepped back.
    CommentQuote