Plot options in Kundli

Last updated: November 7 2012
251 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plot options in Kundli

Originally posted by sgverma View Post
    Yes saurav, difference is in the specs like door material,kitchen & bathroom fittings,security system,A/C,wooden flooring etc.The rates are definately cheapest in NCR.But the location is too much futuristic and totally depends upon proposed infrastructure developments. It may turn out to be a good long term investment bet.

thanks

sgverma
    yah its located on a state highway 3 km inside from nh1 .. But that place is full of peace .. There are 4 other projects there also ..
    Tulip , max heights and express city ..
    Today i saw in economic times that haryana govt is thinking to make sonepat a second it hub after gurgaon and even much bigger than that .. For complete new read today's economic times hindi ..
    anyone has that e paper news please post it here. ..

Comment

Thanks Saurav and Verma jee for your inputs.

Comment

hi guys, what a wonderful community
        Our family is thinking of shifting to Kundli from Delhi since we can't afford a bigger house in Delhi.
        What do you think is the best option amongst TDI/Ansal/Jindal for residing? Which one has the highest chance of appreciation in the coming years?

Budget 50-55 lacs

Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by chocochocox View Post
          hi guys, what a wonderful community
          Our family is thinking of shifting to Kundli from Delhi since we can't afford a bigger house in Delhi.
          What do you think is the best option amongst TDI/Ansal/Jindal for residing? Which one has the highest chance of appreciation in the coming years?

Budget 50-55 lacs

Thanks so much
          kindly do provide some important info brother ..
          That when u and your family would shift .. with 4,5 months or after 2,3 years ..
          Also what are ur prefernce a apartment , plot , or villa each has its on advantage and disadvantages ..
          where is your work place ..
          what is the size of your family and how much
          bedrooms do u want in ur house ..
          also if u have decided to take loan then how much amount of loan would u take ..
          What would you budget on higher side ..

Kinda answer these questions so that members here can help u in a sufficient manner .

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
            kindly do provide some important info brother ..
            That when u and your family would shift .. with 4,5 months or after 2,3 years ..
            Also what are ur prefernce a apartment , plot , or villa each has its on advantage and disadvantages ..
            where is your work place ..
            what is the size of your family and how much
            bedrooms do u want in ur house ..
            also if u have decided to take loan then how much amount of loan would u take ..
            What would you budget on higher side ..

Kinda answer these questions so that members here can help u in a sufficient manner .
            Hello sir, thanks for the reply
            We plan to shift within 3-5 months from now. We have 2 places in mind i.e. Indirapuram and Kundli but since my dad's workplace is located in Naraina Industrial Area, so Indirapuram might be a little too far so we are thinking of Kundli.

Our size of family is 5
            We have planned to take a loan of ~10-15 lakhs (remaining we plan to get by selling our rohini sec-24 2 bedroom floor where we reside currently)
            Preference is apartment, 3 bedroom or if possible 4. Do you mind telling advantages and disadvantages for apartment or/and villa?

Budget on the higher side is 60 lakhs.

Other info I need is about schools. Since I plan to change my school anyways so I want to know are there any decent schools around for class 11/12th nearby?

We plan to visit Kundli next week to have a look at various options

Too many questions

Your input and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks so much
            Last edited March 4 2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocochocox View Post
              Hello sir, thanks for the reply
              We plan to shift within 3-5 months from now. We have 2 places in mind i.e. Indirapuram and Kundli but since my dad's workplace is located in Naraina Industrial Area, so Indirapuram might be a little too far so we are thinking of Kundli.
              yah kundli is best for any north class business person .. The distance between ur current place and kundli would be 40 min hardly . And also future propects of this region is great in terms of appreciation ..

Our size of family is 5
              We have planned to take a loan of ~10-15 lakhs (remaining we plan to get by selling our rohini sec-24 2 bedroom floor where we reside currently)
              Preference is apartment, 3 bedroom or if possible 4. Do you mind telling advantages and disadvantages for apartment or/and villa?

Budget on the higher side is 60 lakhs.

since u plan to move with in 4,5 months u should go for apartment ..
              Villa has its own charm but only villa available in ur budget is of jindal 153 sqyd but u would get its possesion after 2 years and also do visit eldeco to see what villa lifestyle really is .. But in ur budget u wont get a villa there .. Omaxe also have villa do also look at them but i personally dont like them ..
              so now in apartments with 60 lac budget u could get a very spacious apartment in tulip or ansal green escape sector-35 ( metro station is proposed here in future).. U could get a luxurious spacious 4 bhk with 45 lacs budget .. I would advice u to take 2 apartments of 2 bhk the budget would be approx same but keeping in mind future appreciation small property appreciate faster ..

Other info I need is about schools. Since I plan to change my school anyways so I want to know are there any decent schools around for class 11/12th nearby? ..

Yah there are many school including DPS , gdgoenka , gateway international , holy child , jindal business school and around 25+ schools are there

We plan to visit Kundli next week to have a look at various options ..

Do visit ansal green escape sample flat , eldeco sample villa , omaxe villas , tdi kingsbury sample flat ..
              As i mentioned u coult easily get 4 bhk in tulip and ansal gren escape and in tdi u could easily get a spacious 3bhk with in ur budget .. Parker residency is also a good project possesion has been offered by them..

Too many questions

Your input and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks so much
              my comment : the region is very good first take a tour of sample. Flats of different builders and share ur views on the same ..
              Any other query u can ask ..

Comment

Ansal's sunshine county seems to be the best bet for you. This project is bang on national highway and does have locational advantages. It is ready to move. More than 50 families are already living there. 3BHK should be for around 60lacs.

Ansal's green escape will take at least a couple of more years before they start giving possession.

By the way what size is the floor that you are planing to sell in sector 24 rohini and how much you are getting for the same?

Cheers!!!

Comment

Sector 35, Sonipat - THE most strategic location for max. ROI

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                  Came across this thread... I have budget around 40 Lakhs and looking to invest in some residential plots.. Can you guys please, suggest any good options in kundli area..

Thanks!
                  Manu, Ajay33

Just visiting this thread after a gap. I had provided an overview earlier on a similar query & comparison. Here's the link:
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...5?t=463&page=5

While I agree with Ajay33 assessment on majority of the points, I beg to differ on his views on Express City Project. Ajay33 is right that the project was launched 5-6 yrs back (plots primarily in that phase) but probably not much happened on ground for these 5 yrs. Don't forget that it was at time around 2008 when the global economy was in a downward spiral & hence affected the RE not just globally but even India. Remember, in such financial times the projects that take the biggest hit are the ones that are just in a very nascent stages just as Kundli was at that time.

As regards your query on the builder Manu, the Express builder is more of a traditional family run business ..conservative but DEBT free...don't believe in launching projects left & right & ending with a huge debt & little progress in most projects. Have done decent RE projects in Indirapuram & Bangalore (check out their website).

Off late in last 1 yr. though much progress has happened (with regards to plots launched in phase 1) on this project as much groundwork has happened [sewer, roads in place (to be metalled yet), water tank for the colony, sample villa/floors ready] & the possession of plots finally to be handed over this year (5-6 months max.).

Ajay33 while you are right on the delayed project activity on Express City for 5 yrs, note that prices of the plots in the project were @6k psy that time & are now around 19k now more than a 3 times returns in 5 yrs....quite decent returns in my opinion.

My views:

1/ if someone is looking for early (2-3 yrs) end use with a limited budget: opt for flats on NH1 (Parkers are great) rather than on Sec 35 (Ansals, Tulip as those will not be inhabited in the very near future); Mero wont come here anytime soon...2021 could be the earliest in the Metro phase 5-6?...the area needs to qualify a certain population criteria to before Metro even considers to cover the area in the network.

2/ if someone is looking for mid term (5-7 yrs) end use with an open budget: opt for Villas on Jindals Global City;

3/ if someone is looking for mid term to long term (5-10 yrs) investment purpose only with an open budget: opt for plots in Express City or Jindals Global City. ROI in Express will be the best as their location is the best (even better than Jindals) & the prices are the least of all available price options. Note I am talking with returns as the main perspective & not the end use.

Note that TDI (K&L blocks) are just as far or even more than Jindals or Express city from the NH8 but the KMP would be operational (hopefully by 2015 if not earlier..very stretched target) & would benefit Jindals & Express earlier. The FNG that will benefit TDI (K&L) blocks is still only under approval process & may become a reality only 2025 going at the speed at which KMP is coming up.

Eldeco, Omaxe & Parsvnath & more towards Sonipat than Delhi...so locational advantage remains with Kundli & Sec 35/36 (Sonipat) adjoining the KMP. But if one needs to choose amongst the three projects & primarily from an end use perspective, Eldeco is the best choice any day.

I have tried to provide the unbaised opinion for an investor looking to invest in the region.

Happy investing.

Disclaimer: I am invested in projects on either side of the NH1 around KMP.
                  Last edited March 4 2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Sell or Hold Max Heights Apt

Hi,

I have an investment in Max Heights... recently it has provided some gains at last...

Should I sell it now and invest in better location like GGN or Should I hold?

Please share your opinion...

Thanks,

Comment

Gaurav Ji,
                      Decision needs to be made depending on the budget, the risk taking capacity of an individual 7 the purpose (end use or purely as investment). GGN is much too expensive based purely on the ticket size but returns are a pretty consistent. Whereas Kundli has huge potential which is still untapped....returns here would be in spurts depending on the growth that comes around & would eventually give consistent returns only when there is a significant influx of end users....atleast 8-10 yrs in my opinion.

BTW when did you buy Max heights & at what rate..what is the best offer available now..... may help in deciding.
                      Last edited March 5 2012, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X