Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Adit bhai. I know real estate is meant for strong hearted but I would like to take calculated risk. If issues related to Omaxe or Parsavnath becomes more clear, I would be inclined to buy them at current price range. Would appreciate if someone can throw some more light on possession issues? Why Omaxe or Parsavnath have not been able to give possession so many years after their launch?
    CommentQuote
  • Ajay,

I am in the same speculated boat as you.Lets discuss how to invest 35-45L from long term ROI purpose.

1. kundli back blocks (J-K):22sq yard, still very close to Delhi
    2. Jindal 194 sq. yard plot, high potential
    3. Eldeco
    4. Something different from all above, buy REGISTERED 100sq. yard plot near uttam nagar (not in uttam nagar but near like raja puri etc.) or any other registered colony.

-Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • I have no knowledge about Rajapuri area but can comment on 3 other choices. Nothing will come in the budget of 45 lacs you have mentioned. I would prefer TDI back blocks (I/J/K) at 22-23K if your budget can be stretched a bit further to 60-62 lakhs.

Reason for my preference is its proximity to Delhi border (2.5kms), proximity to Rajiv Gandhi education city, possession has been granted to most plots, infrastructure (road/ parks) are in place.

Eldeco would be my second preference because it is also on NH-1 although 12 kms further from TDI, possession has been granted, infrastructure is in place, though it is bit more pricey (25-28K). I will admit that Eldeco villa execution is nice and it will turn out into a small beautiful community.

Jindals would be last on my list because of location. It is right now 5-6 kms inside of NH-1 now or 10 kms from TDI but distance would reduce a bit once sector road will be made but it will still be 2 kms inside of National highway. Available at similar price of 22 K like TDI block I/J/K. Possession expected in next 2-3 years time.

Even the back blocks are 1-1.5 kms from National highway, so distance of those blocks would be 4 kms from Delhi border, which would still be less than 12-13kms for Jindals or Eldeco.

Again this is my personal opinion and many members in this forum would disagree on that. So, I would suggest, please go and explore on your own and see what suits you.
    CommentQuote
  • Other options that I have in mind for budget of 45 lakhs are following:

DDA LIG flats in Rohini sector 28/29
    Narela MIG flats.
    TDI Tuscan city floors.
    Ansal API Greenescape
    Najafgarh Lal Dora plots
    CommentQuote
  • sonepat city location is 20 km from delhi border and still the prices are 1.25 lakh persqyd . So do u really think jindal's 8-10 km distance from delhi border would be a disadvantage ..
    All dlf gurgaon projects are not on nh8 but still the rates of many projects not on nh8 (gurgaon) are more than the projects on nh8 ..
    It depends much on builder brand name ..
    Kind of project .. Execution ..
    And the standard of living of people living in a particular area ..
    CommentQuote
  • and regarding eldeco nothing available at 25k .. Even conpany price is 29-30k for plots ..
    CommentQuote
  • 1) If the prices in Eldeco are 29-30K, that will further encourage me to vote for TDI blocks i/j/k which are still available at 22-25k.

2) Absolutely agree with you that builders reputation plays a big role but would you have invested had Jindal launched in Gannaur which is further 15km from Eldeco.And how can you speculate that standard of living in Jindal is going to be better in Jindal and worse in Ansal/ TDI/ Eldeco or other brands. Investing only in villas does not improves standard of living.Go and checkout in Ansals, some people have made beautiful houses on plots you cannot even imagine also. Also, let us wait another 2-3 years to see how Jindal has executed the project. Glossy pictures or videos does not guarentee you great execution. Right now everything is speculative in Jindals. Its their first project, Metro route is speculative, villa execution is speculative. I would rather go for Ansals/ TDI or Eldeco today, based on facts we have in hand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    1) If the prices in Eldeco are 29-30K, that will further encourage me to vote for TDI blocks i/j/k which are still available at 22-25k.

2) Absolutely agree with you that builders reputation plays a big role but would you have invested had Jindal launched in Gannaur which is further 15km from Eldeco.And how can you speculate that standard of living in Jindal is going to be better in Jindal and worse in Ansal/ TDI/ Eldeco or other brands. Investing only in villas does not improves standard of living.Go and checkout in Ansals, some people have made beautiful houses on plots you cannot even imagine also. Also, let us wait another 2-3 years to see how Jindal has executed the project. Glossy pictures or videos does not guarentee you great execution. Right now everything is speculative in Jindals. Its their first project, Metro route is speculative, villa execution is speculative. I would rather go for Ansals/ TDI or Eldeco today, based on facts we have in hand.

i am not any broker to promote any project ..
    but i am promoting this region as whole to spread awareness among people ..
    i have till now received so many pm's regarding queries related to jindal and persons asking for me to help them out but my only motive is to spread awareness and vice-versa get important information in return from mebers here ..!!

eldeco is no doubt at present best option for ready to move ..
    i would say that people should look at only villa or plot if having good budgetr because plots and villas in long term give geat appreciation ..

for just your information i am telling that the kind of elevation jindal is offereing same i saw in pitampura kohat enclave that was a 200 sqyd kothi with price not less that 12 crores .. u are getting same kind elevation and superb specs with 1 crore in jindal ( a good brand name fame of jindal stell and power ) ..
    CommentQuote
  • Did I mention anywhere that you are a broker. Everyone in this forum know that you are an investor in Jindal and it will be foolish on my part to call you a broker. I would also not recommend to promote any region, let the facts speak for itself. If this region is good, it is good.

I am not Anti-Jindal or pro TDI/ Ansals or Eldeco. All, I said was everything is speculative in Jindals in today's date and also distance or proximity to Delhi matters to me.
    CommentQuote
  • read my story when i started off as a new member on this forum

please read this this full story of mine and also 6,7 people which i know ..
    AS A north delhi resident 6 months ago
    i visited the place kundli and sonepat because our family
    wanted to invest in real estate for an end use after 4 years
    and hence we wanted a villa atleast 300sqyd within a good
    society and close to our work place..
    and with our given budget and need ..
    we were not having any option left in delhi
    as the price here has appreciated so much here ..
    and noida we could not go as we belong
    to business class and our total setup is in north
    delhi ..
    so we started looking property in sonepat ..
    and then one day i was searching
    for sonepat region propects on google
    i got IREF link from there ..
    i read the thread in which many of the senior
    members have replied without even knowing much about region ..
    the have mentioned so many "negative points" that as a newbie in this
    it once have influenced me not to invet or buy in sonepat ..
    then after that i did my own reaserch..
    i researched a lot and lot for 3,4 months visited
    that place a hundred times and looked ansal , tdi , eldeco , omaxe , tulip , jindal and finally we finalised
    JINDAL villa 300 sqyd this is the time we got what we wanted its near to our work place ..
    near to bawana ..
    near to our relatives living in north delhi ..
    and also a goos society it would be in future ..
    also the elevation is the most excellent one ..
    if i have gone with the senior member advice here i would not have been able to bought here ..
    and after my purchase rates have soared 8000 persqyd a 50% increase in price .. and with ready buyers at my broker ..

just like me i dont want any other person to get confuse ..
    as this IREF is a very big platform as if u search for any property u would find it on 1,2 page on google ..
    so through this people should know about the positives of this region also..
    and after i becoming a member on this forum i started spreading awareness about this region ..
    to help investors make a sound decision
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciate your decision making and spreading word of awareness about the region.
    CommentQuote
  • Saurav,

Is therer any map that shows eldeco. omax and parasavnath in the same map.
    I already checked the jindal map

thanks
    PRadeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanisha001
    Saurav,

Is therer any map that shows eldeco. omax and parasavnath in the same map.
    I already checked the jindal map

thanks
    PRadeep

These project parsvnath , omaxe and eldeco are located after tau devi lal park which u can see in the map ..
    CommentQuote
  • http://apartmentsgurgaon.in/images/Map%20AG/big/sonepat_bds.jpg

Here you go buddy! This map shows all projects in one map.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • sonipat original master plan with proposed metro link till sector-35

here i bring for all THE investor of sonepat region ..
    the actual master plan of sonipat region ..
    what we can see in this master plan ..

1 . we can see the metro link (see red line ) proposed till sector 35-36 (jindal global city)

2. we can see the 65 mt road is there in sonipat masterplan
    ( also known as sonipat ring road)..
    which confirms that this road connecting jindal with nh1 would surely come .

3. there is also an train link propsed which will go through sector 34-35 and will go to ghaziabad thus making the connectivity of this region very very smooth ..
    CommentQuote