Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plot options in Kundli

Collapse
X
Collapse

Plot options in Kundli

Last updated: November 7 2012
251 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Plot options in Kundli

    Try out Ansals which is adjoining TDI, right on NH-1 and adjoining Rajiv Gandhi education city and even closer to KMP. I have not heard of any issues with this builder, 100% possession has been granted, 250-300 families living in there. A small 300 acre but beautiful community.

    Drawback: Bit pricey, starting price 35k, higher for blocks bang on National Highway( 50-60k).

    Comment


    • Re : Plot options in Kundli

      Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
      Try out Ansals which is adjoining TDI, right on NH-1 and adjoining Rajiv Gandhi education city and even closer to KMP. I have not heard of any issues with this builder, 100% possession has been granted, 250-300 families living in there. A small 300 acre but beautiful community.

      Drawback: Bit pricey, starting price 35k, higher for blocks bang on National Highway( 50-60k).
      Thanks,
      Do you have any clue of plots pricing in ansals?

      Comment


      • Re : Plot options in Kundli

        All I know is that Ansal is the costliest in the region with the most development. Out of all the projects in this Kundli/ Sonepat, it easily stands out as a leader. Many families have built there houses and are living there in the villas. I would say, you get a safe feeling in that surrounding and if someone has to move in this belt, this would be the safest place right now.


        Last time I checked prices was 2 months back when nothing was available less than 35000 and that too in the back sectors. Those bang on National highway are much more costlier selling at more than 50000/sq yard. So easily 250 sq yard plot will be in range of 1-1.2 crore.

        If budget is not a consideration, go for it. Thanks.
        Last edited March 10 2012, 06:06 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Plot options in Kundli

          It all depends on the requirements.

          If for end use right away, I agree with you, Ansals as well as Eldeco (if a distance further by around 7-9 km doesn't matter) could be good choices....(for heavens sake guys, don't come screaming for Jindal Vs Eldeco Vs TDI discussions).

          However, not everybody would like to go there & start staying there esp. with so minimal infrastructural facilities available as of now unless they have no choice. In fact majority of people may prefer to invest here for medium to short term. Its here where Jindals Global City & Express City have an edge in terms of cost if one has a horizon of 5-10 yrs. Obviously, investing in a built up Villa or flat may not be the best idea even in these two localities if you don't have a end use in sight for more than 7-10 yrs. Plots are always are the best investments.....Investors ko sirf ek hi logic samaj me aata hai ROI & they can invest at places where the entry is as lost price & Probable exits are higher.

          After 7-10 yrs agar TDI & Ansals 1-1.25L psy honge toh Jindals/Express kamse kam 75-1 L ho hi jainge ( I am assuming that all infrastructure planned for the area in place for the are to demand higher prices). Ab aap hi ROI calculate kar lijye or decide kizye..needless to say Jindals & Express would outshine any other investments in that region purely on basis of ROI. Express to actual benefit Jindal ke saath hone ka hai...apne aap toh weh bechare kuch nahi kar sakte. Sangat ka saath aur uska benefit. Just my POV...I know soem guys here on this thread just start jumping around to prove their investments as the best...very immature profile I find here to be honest & thus don't like visiting these threads. Basic etiquettes hi missing hais....lal/peele/neele colors or har size ke fonts mein likh kar na jaane kya samjhane ki hord mein hain.


          Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
          All I know is that Ansal is the costliest in the region with the most development. Out of all the projects in this Kundli/ Sonepat, it easily stands out as a leader. Many families have built there houses and are living there in the villas. I would say, you get a safe feeling in that surrounding and if someone has to move in this belt, this would be the safest place right now.


          Last time I checked prices was 2 months back when nothing was available less than 35000 and that too in the back sectors. Those bang on National highway are much more costlier selling at more than 50000

          If budget is not a consideration, go for it. Thanks.
          Last edited March 10 2012, 06:22 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Plot options in Kundli

            Agree with you Harmeet. Enough of TDI/ Jindals and Eldeco. I think people would have got enough information about those projects in details. It sounds more like a TOM AND JERRY SHOW with people hammering other's investment and showing theirs in limelight. Infact, it is doing more harm to them than benefitting them.

            Like you said, if this belt will flourish, rates in all projects will increase according to location/ facilities. All these reputed projects are good in long term and will reap good returns.

            One little disagreement is Ansal is livable with many families living in it, although I agree that in 4-5 years time, it will give impression of a developed colony.......Appreciate your input Harmeet Bhai.

            Comment


            • Re : Plot options in Kundli

              AjayKr

              as u said u will b going to that area tomorrow.
              have a look at all societies TDI/ ansals/ jindal/ eldeco/ express/ omase/ parsvnath etc and see construction quality/ future prospects/ location etc etc and first decide which r 1-2 colonies will u prefer over others n then enquire abt their rates.
              friend, what u r doing now is asking rates first n then u will go there. do opposite. first visit the places then see the rates of what u liked(if u like any).
              Last edited March 10 2012, 06:44 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Plot options in Kundli

                Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                AjayKr

                as u said u will b going to that area tomorrow.
                have a look at all societies TDI/ ansals/ jindal/ eldeco/ express/ omase/ parsvnath etc and see construction quality/ future prospects/ location etc etc and first decide which r 1-2 colonies will u prefer over others n then enquire abt their rates.
                friend, what u r doing now is asking rates first n then u will go there. do opposite. first visit the places then see the rates of what u liked(if u like any).

                You have a point here Ruchika. My 2 cents :-)

                In fact first decide on your budget & then decide to look out for places. Agar budget 20-25 lakh ka hai to TDI & ansal mein 100-125 sq. yard ka plot hi milega ...Infact is size mein plot milenge hi nahi....nothing less than 400 sy yd if looking at lower rates...smaller plots are always more expensive. I know I may have stretched the figures a bit but this was just explain. Pehle pocket ka hisab rakho (never over leverage) phir samaan khojo.

                Comment


                • Re : Plot options in Kundli

                  Originally posted by Harmeet9000 View Post
                  You have a point here Ruchika. My 2 cents :-)

                  In fact first decide on your budget & then decide to look out for places. Agar budget 20-25 lakh ka hai to TDI & ansal mein 100-125 sq. yard ka plot hi milega ...Infact is size mein plot milenge hi nahi....nothing less than 400 sy yd if looking at lower rates...smaller plots are always more expensive. I know I may have stretched the figures a bit but this was just explain. Pehle pocket ka hisab rakho (never over leverage) phir samaan khojo.
                  i hav seen so many people liking what i say n they comment like "my 2 cents". i agree, , etc but they dont care to press on 'thanks' and when they praise me their comment gets thanked by a 3rd person. this is funny

                  Comment


                  • Re : Plot options in Kundli

                    Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                    i hav seen so many people liking what i say n they comment like "my 2 cents". i agree, , etc but they dont care to press on 'thanks' and when they praise me their comment gets thanked by a 3rd person. this is funny
                    I have dun what you asked for maam...happy :-). Aur thanks chaiye to no.pm kar dizye, call kar ke bhi thanks kar doonga.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Plot options in Kundli

                      Originally posted by Harmeet9000 View Post
                      I have dun what you asked for maam...happy :-). Aur thanks chaiye to no.pm kar dizye, call kar ke bhi thanks kar doonga.
                      hehehe.. no actually i dint want it but u know i have always seen tht people just appreciate but dont give thanks n they get thanks for appreciating me

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X