Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ajay33,

you said you are in US? Are you in delhi these days? am confused whether you visited sonepat? just confused
    CommentQuote
  • Saurav/Ajay,

Are you guys online. I am ready to share some info
    CommentQuote
  • I was in US for my doctoral training for 1 month and now I am back in Delhi. I am not a broker or a property dealer to help you with deals. I can only recommend you that at 15k it is a good deal. Go for it or else you are making a fool of yourself in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • got it
    CommentQuote
  • what kind of info pradeep bhai ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanisha001
    Ajay,

I just talked to my TDI broker ( he is a big player). Per him, there is no sell-buy in last one month. He offers 15K/sq yard in J block for 350 and 18K for 250sq yard. These are the real rates. What do you think about E block. I can get 25K in E block
    -Pradeep

After reading your post yesterday, I called many dealers to check the price but was disappointed that no dealer quoted me price less than 20k. In L block, price was quoted around 16-18 K due to possession issues.I and J block is in range 21-25 K depending on location/ park/ wide road. H is selling between 20k-30k, 30k for those nearer to F block. F block is selling around 30K. K block range is between 23-26k. Rates are higher by 2k for plots which already has possession. I hope you were able to finalise your deal yesterday at such an amazing price. If you are not interested, please refer that broker's number to me. I will highly appreciate your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    After reading your post yesterday, I called many dealers to check the price but was disappointed that no dealer quoted me price less than 20k. In L block, price was quoted around 16-18 K due to possession issues.I and J block is in range 21-25 K depending on location/ park/ wide road. H is selling between 20k-30k, 30k for those nearer to F block. F block is selling around 30K. K block range is between 23-26k. Rates are higher by 2k for plots which already has possession. I hope you were able to finalise your deal yesterday at such an amazing price. If you are not interested, please refer that broker's number to me. I will highly appreciate your help.

Ajay just trying to make sense out of the price you just confirmed. If I want to buy a plot with possession in K block the price will be 25 to 28K and the same for J will be 23-27K with possession.
    CommentQuote
  • AJay,

Did you ask for E block prices?
    My brother will be vsiting this weekend and will post the details soom
    -Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • well good and congrats to u for the deal ..
    Its including EDC charges or not ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Celebration
    Finalised deal in TDI kundli, I block, on 18 metre road, corner plot 25K for 350 sq yard. Wanted to buy in Ansals but was exceeding my budget. Thanks everyone in this forum especially Ajay 33 for valuable advice.

Congrats !! Would you mind sharing the other options you got in IJK blocks TDI. and offcourse was it 25k+EDC. Also is it with possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • congrats...and once done beleive its the best
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats! Celebration bhai. Time for a celebration. I think you got it at a reasonable price and good thing is that you took the option of 18 metre road and corner plot. Enjoy and have a party tonight!
    CommentQuote
  • yupz keep a long term horizon in mind for this region .. Have faith in ur investments .. :) ..
    CommentQuote
  • one thing a person should always keep in mind while dealing in real estate that ..
    " yahan sochne ke baad faisla lena chahiye
    Faisla lene ke baad ni sochna chahiye .. "
    CommentQuote
  • Sauravssban, aap to Javed Akhtar to bhi peeche chodd gaye! Kya baat likhi hai.
    "Soch ke Faisla karo aur ek baar Faisla kar liya, to dimaag ki baati bhujaa dene kaa. No more sochnaa after that.
    CommentQuote