Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hehe bhai . , real estate pr yeh baat puri tarah fit baithti hai ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanisha001
    AJay,

Did you ask for E block prices?
    My brother will be vsiting this weekend and will post the details soom
    -Pradeep

I did not ask E block prices specifically. If should easily be in range 30-35 K.
    CommentQuote
  • jai mata di bhai ..!!
    how much is the black component adjusted in the plots deal
    in TDI ??
    how much white money did u paid ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Celebration
    It is with possession + EDC and corner charges extra, so comes roughly upto 28K. Club membership + dealer charges + other cost including, it costed just above 1 crore. Signed the required paperwork in TDI office today on an ominous Navratri day for transfer of property in my name. Jai Mata Di!

Jai mata Di !

Great timing and great deal.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 250 sqyd park facing plot in H block, registry has been done. Any idea what is the prevailing rate including edc's and plc's.
    CommentQuote
  • Cooldud bhai, it depends on the location where in H block. H block rates range from 22-32k, those close to E/F block are higher compared to those at the end of TDI. 250 sq yard are little more expensive than 350 sq yards and park facing will fetch you additional 1-1.5 k.
    CommentQuote
  • when does the TDI mall is opening ??
    CommentQuote
  • TDI mall is already open, was inaugurated in December 2011 with special guests as Preity Zinta and Meghna Reddy. See these links below:

TDI MALL Kundli, Biggest & Longest Mall North of Delhi | Facebook

TDI Group to unveil TDI Mall in Sonepat

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo...o/big/pic4.jpg

( Mall inside view)

So, TDI is promoting this integrated township concept with shopping mall, restaurents, movies hall, fun and entertainment village, internal schools, hospitals, temples inside TDI complex with Rajiv Gandhi education city closeby.

Please see below link for day/nightview of Ram Mandir built in Block B. They have alloted land to temples in some other blocks within the complex as well.

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo.../big/pic11.jpg

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo...r/big/pic3.jpg

Recently a foundation stone was laid for Gurdwara at TDI City, Kundli. This was done with the full support of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai abi toh sirf floriana. Ka showroom open hua hai ..
    I meant. Multiplex , bikanerwala , pizza hut , fast track , big bazar , other brands jinka poster laga hua woh kab open honge i heard that by this year the whole mall would be open up .. But dont know the exact date ..
    Mc-D is already there at ansal plaza ..
    After 2,3 years sonepat would have every big brand and essential here ..
    4,5 malls coming up in jindal ..
    i called them yesterday and found that there commercial phase would be launched soon and that would be on sector 36 and bang on nh1 after 65 mt road ..
    Also. Malls are coming up in omaxe. Also ..
    CommentQuote
  • You are right, only Floriana is open so far and McDonald is a hit in Ansals. TDI/ Ansals commercial complex all have been sold out. For malls to be fully operational, it will atleast take another couple of years. Before that, there should be more families moving into the residential complex (apartments/ plots/ villas).
    CommentQuote
  • yah right RRTS project is in finalising mode ...
    with in 3 years we can expect this region to be totally liveable ..
    with better connectivity . education , basic amenities ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi iam new to the forum , have read quite a few threads and have gain quite an insight but at the same time it has made me confuse also....:(
    Can any one help me on below
    1)Is it the right time to invest in Kundali?
    2) I had recently sold a plot at ansals which i had bought in 2007 have got my investment doubled now i am looking to buy a smaller plot 194 sq yards..Is it advisable to invest at ansal again or should i look at other builders
    3) is their more juice left in the story or it has already been over sold & bought
    4) Which are other avenues if i like to invest a sum of Rs 25-30 lakh with 2-3 yr of time
    CommentQuote
  • in 25-30 lakhs u cant get plot in tdi , ansal , eldeco ... for plot min investment sould be 45-50 lacs buddy ..
    if u could get plot in ansal in a,b block 28000 around then go for it
    (note : this price of ansal was quoted by anuragma on the other thread ) ...
    Else TDI , jindal are good options. ..
    If looking for end use after 3,4 years. Go for villas in jindal or eldeco for a opulent lifestyle ..
    CommentQuote
  • and. Yah there. Is still a lot if potential in this region. Ones the RRTS contruction starting date would be announced. The price would jump from 15-20% atleast. .. And i expect this annoucement soon ..
    CommentQuote
  • that is true that there is a lot of potential in this area but the time horizon could be around 5 years and if you going there as a buyer, just stick to your rate and wait for brokers to respond back.
    CommentQuote