Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • bhai. Jab long term investment krni ho toh 50-100 k ka fark koi mayne nhi rakhte .. Rate ka. Intezar. Krte krte. Bandon ko. Late hote dekha hai maine .. Ya toh khareedo hi mat ya lena ho toh sochke aur just final the deal with a lockin period of atleast 3,4 years ..
    but i would say even for end use after 3,4 uyears sonepat would be much much much better than delhi areas in standard of living and opulent lifestyle ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am new to this forum and this is my first post. As i can see this thread is virtually dead. But nonetheless i ll post.
    I have been wanting to purchase a plot in Kundli for long. I have for now zeroed down on H,I,J,K blocks in TDI city. Can anyone help me with current rates/sqyd all inc. One of the dealer is offering me a corner plot of 250 sqyd in H block for 58 lakh all inc. Is this the right price quoted by him?
    Veterans please guide and help me out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VikramBhalla
    Hi,
    I am new to this forum and this is my first post. As i can see this thread is virtually dead. But nonetheless i ll post.
    I have been wanting to purchase a plot in Kundli for long. I have for now zeroed down on H,I,J,K blocks in TDI city. Can anyone help me with current rates/sqyd all inc. One of the dealer is offering me a corner plot of 250 sqyd in H block for 58 lakh all inc. Is this the right price quoted by him?
    Veterans please guide and help me out.

Vikram,
    Corner plot all inc. for 58 lacs looks very good price. Make sure it is posession ready.

Here is the your price break-up:-
    21500 PSY
    1700 PSY EDC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    Vikram,
    Corner plot all inc. for 58 lacs looks very good price. Make sure it is posession ready.

Here is the your price break-up:-
    21500 PSY
    1700 PSY EDC

Am I reading it right, 21-22k/yard for a corner plot in H-block where rates being told were in 30-35k range. If this is not a correction in Kundli region, then what else is?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mr bullish
    Am I reading it right, 21-22k/yard for a corner plot in H-block where rates being told were in 30-35k range. If this is not a correction in Kundli region, then what else is?

Thats what I said very good price if he can get it. BTW HIJK were never being quoted for 30-35K. HIJK Block were quoted 25K. See the table maintained in this thread. If you are unable to pull it let me know I will give you the link.
    CommentQuote
    Thats what I said very good price if he can get it. BTW HIJK were never being quoted for 30-35K. HIJK Block were quoted 25K. See the table maintained in this thread. If you are unable to pull it let me know I will give you the link.

Alright, even if it was quoted at 25k, still there must be scope for good bargaining, after all this is what was quoted by Broker.
    From 25k+ to around 21k is a significant correction and message for all who thought Kundli was in some different planet, immune from all the happenings in rest of the country, until and unless they begin to cast aspersions on this gentleman also like when they refused to believe me when I reported transaction in Ansals at 30k.

I think now its official- Sonipat/Kundli are as much a part of this country, they too feel the pressure when times are tough as they reaped the rewards when going was good.

So now we do have a 20% correction from peak in Kundli and if whole country sees further softening, Sonipat/Kundli too should follow the trend.

And I tell U there is nothing bad to feel for existing investors who may have bought at higher prices because they themselves say they have bought for long-term, say 10-20 years but what good this correction will do is that it will bring in new, durable end-users who will definitely build their houses and start living in these empty flats.

And then U will see the area realizing its true potential and Ajay bhai's dream of prices quoting in six figures 5 year down the line.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Bullish as I said in my last message. Here is the link for the rate table. Again the good work always helps. Ajit bhai thanks for puting together the rate matrix. The rates for these blocks have been quoted 21k to 28k based on location and posession and the graph as per the matrix is only ticking up.
    Please review the post #30 on this link:-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/kundli-manesar-palwal-real-estate/30370-sonepat-kundli-region-builders-projects-infrastructure-outlook-prospects/page3?t=32336&page=3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaymittal
    Owner should remove sonipat and kundli section from this forum . As this seems to be irritating many antisocial elements. Ajay who was doing a great work spreading knowledge got suspended i dont know why . Purple was although harsh sometimes in his language but though contribution is also great . Freedom of speech dont exists i think on this forum

What he means is that Sonipat/Kundli thread should exist only if everyone has only good things to say about the region, esp. when it comes to Rates. An impression is sought to be created that this is the best place on earth and not just in NCR or rest of India since development seems to be happening only here and rates always are supposed to go up here.

Doesn't matter if after so much hype is created by these ppl, almost everyone returns disappointed after visiting this region, esp. end-users who always wonder what all the hoopla was all about.

If anyone has a different opinion, these ppl recommend shutting the thread on whole region even, what an idea Sirjee!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mr bullish
    What he means is that Sonipat/Kundli thread should exist only if everyone has only good things to say about the region, esp. when it comes to Rates. An impression is sought to be created that this is the best place on earth and not just in NCR or rest of India since development seems to be happening only here and rates always are supposed to go up here.

Doesn't matter if after so much hype is created by these ppl, almost everyone returns disappointed after visiting this region, esp. end-users who always wonder what all the hoopla was all about.

If anyone has a different opinion, these ppl recommend shutting the thread on whole region even, what an idea Sirjee!

As far as Kundli Sonepat is concerned the only people that are disappointed are those who could not buy on time or those who are waiting for the prices to come down.

In last five years whoever has shown in the region there returns are five times.
    Here are my 2 cents :-

" Boss jeetega wohi jo khelega"

You cannot be winner by sitting on the sideline. As the Definition of Investment suggets: Investment is sacrifice something now in th prospect of gaining something later."
    CommentQuote
    As far as Kundli Sonepat is concerned the only people that are disappointed are those who could not buy on time or those who are waiting for the prices to come down.

In last five years whoever has shown in the region there returns are five times.
    Here are my 2 cents :-

" Boss jeetega wohi jo khelega"

You cannot be winner by sitting on the sideline. As the Definition of Investment suggets: Investment is sacrifice something now in th prospect of gaining something later."

Brother, if U are so fond of quotes, let me tell U one, "Never give unsolicited advise to even a perceived Friend." U may be a NRI flush with lots of money to play in RE, I am not.

I have already told that I don't have spare money at the moment, neither the desperation to go for impulsive shopping clearly when the sentiment is down.

Everybody has different perceptions, circumstances and needs, there can be no single thumb-rule for investing.

Even 6 mths or 1 year down the line, I may or may not invest in Kundli even if prices go down further. That is my personal choice.

As for 5-fold returns for everybody in last 5 years in Kundli, let me remind U that these plots in H-blk of Kundli were alloted at 8k/yard excl. of EDC/IDC and total cost came somewhere around 11-12k, even if rates are currently around 23k, how come gains are 5-fold by any formula of mathematics.

If your statement was an inadvertant mistake, fine, because otherwise it will be called misleading.
    CommentQuote
  • Bullish bhai, I am glad about your sustained and keen interest in Kundli for long time but unfortunately your facts and figures are not upto mark. If you go back to the table and see, you will find that H/I/J/K were launched around October 2008 at rates 7600 and at that time EDC was mere 700 rs and IDC was charged as 50 Rs. So, doing the calculation again, as you agreed that rates in H block or I/J/K are average 25 k, that means 3.5 times appreciation in almost 3 years and 8 months. Have a look at the table again to see rates in other blocks in block A/B/C which were launched in 2005 about 7 years back at around 5k are now selling 8-10 times at around 40-60k. Same is the story for DEF blocks. Now EDC has increased to 1700 and IDC has been revised to 150 since 2010. So, apply the above rates and do calculation yourself. I am sure, you are intelligent enough to do the right calculation.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    Bullish bhai, I am glad about your sustained and keen interest in Kundli for long time but unfortunately your facts and figures are not upto mark. If you go back to the table and see, you will find that H/I/J/K were launched around October 2008 at rates 7600 and at that time EDC was mere 700 rs and IDC was charged as 50 Rs. So, doing the calculation again, as you agreed that rates in H block or I/J/K are average 25 k, that means 3.5 times appreciation in almost 3 years and 8 months. Have a look at the table again to see rates in other blocks in block A/B/C which were launched in 2005 about 7 years back at around 5k are now selling 8-10 times at around 40-60k. Same is the story for DEF blocks. Now EDC has increased to 1700 and IDC has been revised to 150 since 2010. So, apply the above rates and do calculation yourself. I am sure, you are intelligent enough to do the right calculation.

Thanks.

Attached is the chart for your reference.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • So much is going on in the ncr region...what the hell is going on in expresscity plots , can any one throw some light on it, when are they giving possession or what is the latest development in e block of experss city , sector 35 kundli plots, is it beneficial to keep it from 5 yrs propective or sell it
    CommentQuote
  • Last time when I went to Kundli approximately 2 months back, there were flags and only flags at the site. i did not see any groundwork at that time. Express city is kind of stuck for reasons I am not sure.

Rate wise since adjoining Jindals and whole of Kundli/ Sonepat rates have increased in last 2 years, Express city got the benefit of it. Express city was selling for 7-8k two years back, now it is around 16-18k.

Please check with the builder directly regarding when they are startng work and when can posssessions be offered. In my opinion it might be a risky project. Jindal might be a better option to think off or you may consider Omaxe which are almost at same rate as Express city.
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo! Video Detail for P3140471.MOV

Grand Tulip Apartments,Sonepat........video.
    CommentQuote