251 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plot options in Kundli

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
    ajay33

ajay kr

u did a big mistake of visiting only those 3 places n leaving out other project which u feel is "that far". u shud hav visited n then commented.
    and eldeco is not in murthal
    No mistake, I was just out of time,, will surely do next weekend..

Ajay 33
    I agree with you decision of Investment is personal, here as a forum member we all have right to put or views straight what we feel as everybody has a eye to look at things differently
    Can somebody clear the confusion of penalty clause at ansals as they say time of 5 years are over and there is hge penalty from administration where as i believe after registry , end user has to pay penalty to HUDA not the builder, correct me if am wrong here

Comment

Penalty clause is 3 years from the day you got your plot registered. It will go to HUDA, not to the builder. This clause is applicable to entire Haryana and not just Kundli or Sonepat region or to any specific builder.

Comment

In The coming two years future of kundli is very bright

Comment

i got a call from my broker he was saying the omaxe sonepat has started fresh booking for F block plots there are two sizes 269sqyd 18500.. And 153 sqyd 24000 ..
          i am very much amazed that even the plot rates of a builder like omaxe have risen up so much this shows that the region is in huge demand ..
          invest any where as per ur need ..
          sonepat would emerge as a realty hub in coming future ..

Comment

Have Omaxe started offering possession. I know they have offered possession to A block, where prices were close to 25000, when I last visited there 2 months back and 2-3 plots were under construction. B block(non possession) was selling for 17K, plots in F block were selling for 14-15 K range and they were the only plots in my budget of 30-35 lacs. I was very close to finalising the deal for 180 sq yard plot but just because of fear of builder's reputation, non possession issues stepped back.

Comment

Go for anything Mr Ajay as real estate is for the strong hearted even DLF has lots of issues inspite of the pricing and all. I dont endorse any location or project..all builders are blood suckers ready to charge interest omaxe, parsavnath are reasonably good. TDI is okay as the same project is nearing completion so financila obligation do not matter much here on.So is jindals and so is jaypee.

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
              Have Omaxe started offering possession. I know they have offered possession to A block, where prices were close to 25000, when I last visited there 2 months back and 2-3 plots were under construction. B block(non possession) was selling for 17K, plots in F block were selling for 14-15 K range and they were the only plots in my budget of 30-35 lacs. I was very close to finalising the deal for 180 sq yard plot but just because of fear of builder's reputation, non possession issues stepped back.
              Life is good.

Comment

Thanks Adit bhai. I know real estate is meant for strong hearted but I would like to take calculated risk. If issues related to Omaxe or Parsavnath becomes more clear, I would be inclined to buy them at current price range. Would appreciate if someone can throw some more light on possession issues? Why Omaxe or Parsavnath have not been able to give possession so many years after their launch?

Comment

Ajay,

I am in the same speculated boat as you.Lets discuss how to invest 35-45L from long term ROI purpose.

1. kundli back blocks (J-K):22sq yard, still very close to Delhi
                  2. Jindal 194 sq. yard plot, high potential
                  3. Eldeco
                  4. Something different from all above, buy REGISTERED 100sq. yard plot near uttam nagar (not in uttam nagar but near like raja puri etc.) or any other registered colony.

-Pradeep

Comment

I have no knowledge about Rajapuri area but can comment on 3 other choices. Nothing will come in the budget of 45 lacs you have mentioned. I would prefer TDI back blocks (I/J/K) at 22-23K if your budget can be stretched a bit further to 60-62 lakhs.

Reason for my preference is its proximity to Delhi border (2.5kms), proximity to Rajiv Gandhi education city, possession has been granted to most plots, infrastructure (road/ parks) are in place.

Eldeco would be my second preference because it is also on NH-1 although 12 kms further from TDI, possession has been granted, infrastructure is in place, though it is bit more pricey (25-28K). I will admit that Eldeco villa execution is nice and it will turn out into a small beautiful community.

Jindals would be last on my list because of location. It is right now 5-6 kms inside of NH-1 now or 10 kms from TDI but distance would reduce a bit once sector road will be made but it will still be 2 kms inside of National highway. Available at similar price of 22 K like TDI block I/J/K. Possession expected in next 2-3 years time.

Even the back blocks are 1-1.5 kms from National highway, so distance of those blocks would be 4 kms from Delhi border, which would still be less than 12-13kms for Jindals or Eldeco.

Again this is my personal opinion and many members in this forum would disagree on that. So, I would suggest, please go and explore on your own and see what suits you.

Comment

Other options that I have in mind for budget of 45 lakhs are following:

DDA LIG flats in Rohini sector 28/29
                      Narela MIG flats.
                      TDI Tuscan city floors.
                      Ansal API Greenescape
                      Najafgarh Lal Dora plots

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X