Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gagsingh
    I am not sure if you guys are aware but in last one month kundli has seen 100% appreciation...plots in the range of 25K sq yard are now selling at 50K..

:D :D :D , Jis Jaghe par public kam rahete ho aur brokers jayda rahete ho waha ke rates aase hi barte hai HAWA Mai without any actual END USERS Transactions. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rinkuu
    You are right there is a village in the middle and i believe there is some acquisition issue. Having said that TDI has started to give possession for flats in J Block.

Prices for plots have increased significantly across Kundli in the last 1.5 months. TDI ABC blocks are in 40+ range, the far out blocks HJK are now inching closer to 25K. The story is the same in Ansals.

I am dying to know the reason for such a spurt in last 1.5 months. Kundli has not moved much in last 4 years but has almost doubled in last 4-6 weeks.

Any experts who can explain that.
    Thanks,

:bab (38):This is all hype created by brokers of North Delhi.There are not many buyers in TDI Kundli. Things will settle down in due course if time.Majority of flats are unoccupied.
    Lot of issues in giving possession of ready flats,such as
    1.increase in super area without increasing carpet area,
    2.charging maintenance from date of offer of possession rather than actual date of possession.Flats not ready but offer of possession has been given.
    3.Charging mandatory club membership for 10 years when club building is not ready.
    4. Charging enhanced EDC with interest.:D
    CommentQuote
  • I have been watching this area for last 10 years, but it never excited investors, authorities, politicians like Gurgaon did and so development is limited. Investors are more inclined on investing somewhere close to Gurgaon and even Dhuruhera than Kundli and you can also see it by constant appreciation of rates in that area.

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    :oYou are perfectly right in predicting the future of Kundli.I hear lot of negatives for Kundli, specially TDI:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    I have been watching this area for last 10 years, but it never excited investors, authorities, politicians like Gurgaon did and so development is limited. Investors are more inclined on investing somewhere close to Gurgaon and even Dhuruhera than Kundli and you can also see it by constant appreciation of rates in that area.

djvjain,You have rightly perdicted the future of Kundli RE.
    Kundli ka future fattar hai:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    I have been watching this area for last 10 years, but it never excited investors, authorities, politicians like Gurgaon did and so development is limited. Investors are more inclined on investing somewhere close to Gurgaon and even Dhuruhera than Kundli and you can also see it by constant appreciation of rates in that area.

You are right, In HP even last time you let me know few locations of outer FDB at 20K PSY, I think that will be much better then KUNDLI. Dhuruhera & Bhiwari to already better hai hi KUNDLI se.

Jo phas gaya vo phas gaya, kam se kam naye buyers to bach ke raho KUNDLI se.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you invest in Kundli? If not, then don't waste time on it and start researching some other upcoming area...

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    djvjain,You have rightly perdicted the future of Kundli RE.
    Kundli ka future fattar hai:D
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah Saurabh Bhai, there is no point in discussing Kundli as it is not going anywhere from here for a while.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    You are right, In HP even last time you let me know few locations of outer FDB at 20K PSY, I think that will be much better then KUNDLI. Dhuruhera & Bhiwari to already better hai hi KUNDLI se.

Jo phas gaya vo phas gaya, kam se kam naye buyers to bach ke raho KUNDLI se.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess dharuhera is better prospect though there is a claim by all those builders today that Kundali is 20 mins non stop from pitampura and things like that. It doesn't make any sense to me as pitampura is also not an industrial hub and not much commercial activities are being done in that part of Delhi as compared to south and east of Delhi.
    Rest all is everyone's choice. I remember jindal launched a city in kundali last year and artificially increased the price as well for few months but I didn't see too many takers of that story.
    CommentQuote
  • i totally agree with what you say .....but one thing has to be thought off i.e. if you can go and buy DLF and need not invest in kundli i.e if you have atleast 2.5 cr rs with you or you can buy a flat at Rs 75 lakhs in noida. Kundli is the poor cousin of NCR.. you get a 250 yd plot for 40 lakhs and still cribbing not fair as per me ... also at some point rates have to increase ...so does for everthing .. so why not kundli( i have a small investment in kundli)

Originally Posted by djvjain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    :bab (38):This is all hype created by brokers of North Delhi.There are not many buyers in TDI Kundli. Things will settle down in due course if time.Majority of flats are unoccupied.
    Lot of issues in giving possession of ready flats,such as
    1.increase in super area without increasing carpet area,
    2.charging maintenance from date of offer of possession rather than actual date of possession.Flats not ready but offer of possession has been given.
    3.Charging mandatory club membership for 10 years when club building is not ready.
    4. Charging enhanced EDC with interest.:D

I recently saw a post somewhere which said that Tanjea developers themselves were offloading certain inventories lying with them. Now if they are done with it what will be the pricing scenario?
    CommentQuote
  • Prices have come not come down nor have they gone up so lets see...stability is their...after all what do you get in 17000 in NCR...even ghaziabad is at 25000.00 that too outer one so ....inner trades at 45000.00 so your call...:bab (60):

Originally Posted by smart111
    I recently saw a post somewhere which said that Tanjea developers themselves were offloading certain inventories lying with them. Now if they are done with it what will be the pricing scenario?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    Prices have come not come down nor have they gone up so lets see...stability is their...after all what do you get in 17000 in NCR...even ghaziabad is at 25000.00 that too outer one so ....inner trades at 45000.00 so your call...:bab (60):

We can't compare ghaziabad and kundali at all. to comparison nahi hai. Kundali mein kaun si industries hain or which industrial/commercial area is nearby?
    Even narela in Delhi which is connected to kundli is not developed yet and not much development plans are there as such.
    Bhai highway (KMP) banane se aur universities setup karne se kuch nahi hoga, jabtak state govt seriously kuch industrial planning kare
    CommentQuote
  • See comparison is bound to be done i agree with you to an extent...do not know if you have been to kundli industrial area...my work takes me their believe me lot of improvement in last 5 years ..not comparable to ghaziabad or noida but still lot of improvement and as far as KMP is concerned difficult to predict what would be the impact of this but history tells that good roads lead to development... lets see how history plays out this time..:bab (22):

Originally Posted by smart111
    We can't compare ghaziabad and kundali at all. to comparison nahi hai. Kundali mein kaun si industries hain or which industrial/commercial area is nearby?
    Even narela in Delhi which is connected to kundli is not developed yet and not much development plans are there as such.
    Bhai highway (KMP) banane se aur universities setup karne se kuch nahi hoga, jabtak state govt seriously kuch industrial planning kare
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    See comparison is bound to be done i agree with you to an extent...do not know if you have been to kundli industrial area...my work takes me their believe me lot of improvement in last 5 years ..not comparable to ghaziabad or noida but still lot of improvement and as far as KMP is concerned difficult to predict what would be the impact of this but history tells that good roads lead to development... lets see how history plays out this time..:bab (22):

My maternal side is from Sonepat only and I have been there so many times. Almost twice in an year. Development has happened in last five years but not comparable at all with Ghaziabad and Noida. Mostly the prices are jacked up by the builder or by the property dealers. Its like when you want to buy you keep on hearing all absurd rates and when you want to sell, there is no buyer. My friend invested in Parasavnath project and he is still repenting his decision of investing there.
    Anyway, development will happen and prices will rise for sure but not idea when and how much?
    CommentQuote
  • ya right... but parsavath cannot be compared as the project has been delayed or shelved so it cannot be the parameter of comparison anywhich :bab (34):way...lets hope for the best..
    CommentQuote