Plot options in Kundli

Last updated: November 7 2012
251 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plot options in Kundli

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
    hmm just to update you on the prices i have a plot in J Block and the dealer was asling to sell the plot instantly 18K and addittional 1k if i have the registry..so do it fast rates have increased..dont know if they would rise further from here or not..

They will rise as it is still developing .......I have seen gurgaon developing form 5K to 1lac per sq yard.....

Comment

Gagan, do you have any idea about the price of plots in ansal. especially the 200 sq yard ones?

Also, what is your take on the far end blocks from H to K for the next 3-4 years? I saw some village in the middle of TDI and all the land is not yet acquired, do you see that as a problem?

Thanks ,

Gurpreet

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
        Did you invest in this project, if not then just stay away from it? I don't know, but for some reasons(political or whatever) Kundli area did not appreciate in last 5-7 years. Location, connectivity etc are good, but I am not sure what could be the reason for it. It is satisfactory, even if a property increases by a slow margin but there could be a serious issue if it stays stuck at such a good location for 5+ years.

That is my POV, others might differ.
        You are perfectly right in predicting the future of Kundli.I hear lot of negatives for Kundli, specially TDI
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

You are right there is a village in the middle and i believe there is some acquisition issue. Having said that TDI has started to give possession for flats in J Block.

Prices for plots have increased significantly across Kundli in the last 1.5 months. TDI ABC blocks are in 40+ range, the far out blocks HJK are now inching closer to 25K. The story is the same in Ansals.

I am dying to know the reason for such a spurt in last 1.5 months. Kundli has not moved much in last 4 years but has almost doubled in last 4-6 weeks.

Any experts who can explain that.
          Thanks,

Originally posted by GSingh View Post
          Gagan, do you have any idea about the price of plots in ansal. especially the 200 sq yard ones?

Also, what is your take on the far end blocks from H to K for the next 3-4 years? I saw some village in the middle of TDI and all the land is not yet acquired, do you see that as a problem?

Thanks ,

Gurpreet

Comment

Hard to believe that. It is what broker told you or got offers at 50K/sqyd?

Originally posted by gagsingh View Post
            I am not sure if you guys are aware but in last one month kundli has seen 100% appreciation...plots in the range of 25K sq yard are now selling at 50K..

Comment

I would be very careful if something like this is happening in Kundli. People who are stuck can definitely offload if they feel like, but wait and watch to know about the correct situation before making a purchase.

Originally posted by Rinkuu View Post
              You are right there is a village in the middle and i believe there is some acquisition issue. Having said that TDI has started to give possession for flats in J Block.

Prices for plots have increased significantly across Kundli in the last 1.5 months. TDI ABC blocks are in 40+ range, the far out blocks HJK are now inching closer to 25K. The story is the same in Ansals.

I am dying to know the reason for such a spurt in last 1.5 months. Kundli has not moved much in last 4 years but has almost doubled in last 4-6 weeks.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by gagsingh View Post
                I am not sure if you guys are aware but in last one month kundli has seen 100% appreciation...plots in the range of 25K sq yard are now selling at 50K..
                , Jis Jaghe par public kam rahete ho aur brokers jayda rahete ho waha ke rates aase hi barte hai HAWA Mai without any actual END USERS Transactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rinkuu View Post

Thanks,
                  This is all hype created by brokers of North Delhi.There are not many buyers in TDI Kundli. Things will settle down in due course if time.Majority of flats are unoccupied.
                  Lot of issues in giving possession of ready flats,such as
                  1.increase in super area without increasing carpet area,
                  2.charging maintenance from date of offer of possession rather than actual date of possession.Flats not ready but offer of possession has been given.
                  3.Charging mandatory club membership for 10 years when club building is not ready.
                  4. Charging enhanced EDC with interest.

Comment

I have been watching this area for last 10 years, but it never excited investors, authorities, politicians like Gurgaon did and so development is limited. Investors are more inclined on investing somewhere close to Gurgaon and even Dhuruhera than Kundli and you can also see it by constant appreciation of rates in that area.

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
                    You are perfectly right in predicting the future of Kundli.I hear lot of negatives for Kundli, specially TDI

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                      I have been watching this area for last 10 years, but it never excited investors, authorities, politicians like Gurgaon did and so development is limited. Investors are more inclined on investing somewhere close to Gurgaon and even Dhuruhera than Kundli and you can also see it by constant appreciation of rates in that area.
                      djvjain,You have rightly perdicted the future of Kundli RE.
                      Kundli ka future fattar hai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X