Collapse

Plot options in Kundli

Last updated: November 7 2012
251 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Plot options in Kundli

Sauravssban, aap to Javed Akhtar to bhi peeche chodd gaye! Kya baat likhi hai.
    "Soch ke Faisla karo aur ek baar Faisla kar liya, to dimaag ki baati bhujaa dene kaa. No more sochnaa after that.

Comment

Hehe bhai . , real estate pr yeh baat puri tarah fit baithti hai ..

Comment

Originally posted by tanisha001 View Post
        AJay,

Did you ask for E block prices?
        My brother will be vsiting this weekend and will post the details soom
        -Pradeep
        I did not ask E block prices specifically. If should easily be in range 30-35 K.

Comment

jai mata di bhai ..!!
          how much is the black component adjusted in the plots deal
          in TDI ??
          how much white money did u paid ??

Comment

Originally posted by Celebration
            It is with possession + EDC and corner charges extra, so comes roughly upto 28K. Club membership + dealer charges + other cost including, it costed just above 1 crore. Signed the required paperwork in TDI office today on an ominous Navratri day for transfer of property in my name. Jai Mata Di!
            Jai mata Di !

Great timing and great deal.

Comment

I have a 250 sqyd park facing plot in H block, registry has been done. Any idea what is the prevailing rate including edc's and plc's.

Comment

Cooldud bhai, it depends on the location where in H block. H block rates range from 22-32k, those close to E/F block are higher compared to those at the end of TDI. 250 sq yard are little more expensive than 350 sq yards and park facing will fetch you additional 1-1.5 k.

Comment

when does the TDI mall is opening ??

Comment

TDI mall is already open, was inaugurated in December 2011 with special guests as Preity Zinta and Meghna Reddy. See these links below:

TDI MALL Kundli, Biggest & Longest Mall North of Delhi | Facebook

TDI Group to unveil TDI Mall in Sonepat

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo...o/big/pic4.jpg

( Mall inside view)

So, TDI is promoting this integrated township concept with shopping mall, restaurents, movies hall, fun and entertainment village, internal schools, hospitals, temples inside TDI complex with Rajiv Gandhi education city closeby.

Please see below link for day/nightview of Ram Mandir built in Block B. They have alloted land to temples in some other blocks within the complex as well.

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo.../big/pic11.jpg

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo...r/big/pic3.jpg

Recently a foundation stone was laid for Gurdwara at TDI City, Kundli. This was done with the full support of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee.

Comment

bhai abi toh sirf floriana. Ka showroom open hua hai ..
                      I meant. Multiplex , bikanerwala , pizza hut , fast track , big bazar , other brands jinka poster laga hua woh kab open honge i heard that by this year the whole mall would be open up .. But dont know the exact date ..
                      Mc-D is already there at ansal plaza ..
                      After 2,3 years sonepat would have every big brand and essential here ..
                      4,5 malls coming up in jindal ..
                      i called them yesterday and found that there commercial phase would be launched soon and that would be on sector 36 and bang on nh1 after 65 mt road ..
                      Also. Malls are coming up in omaxe. Also ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X