Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
Reply
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    ya right... but parsavath cannot be compared as the project has been delayed or shelved so it cannot be the parameter of comparison anywhich :bab (34):way...lets hope for the best..


    Good luck brother and happy investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Good luck brother and happy investing.

    NEW LAUNCHES IN THE SECTOR BY THE tdi GROUP ...BOOKING PLOTS IN THE A SECTOR 35000.00 ....AND MANY OTHERS LIKE FLOORS ETC...IS THEIR SO MUCH DEMAND THEIR OR JUST HYPE
    CommentQuote
  • JMB

    Some 5 years back I purchased a plot (resale) in Omex city Kundli, but so far neither company (Omex) has given me the possession of my plot nor there is any appericiation. Could anyone please guide me what to do at this moment?

    I am getting buyers now but hardly I can get my money back after 5 years. Is it worth or I shall wait for some time more….if so, how long I should wait now.
    CommentQuote
  • i did not get you as per me ansals are trading at rates better than TDI and probably that be the case with omaxe as well ( as the reputation is better than the TDI)...what rate you booked it..
    CommentQuote
  • JMB

    Originally Posted by adit0083
    i did not get you as per me ansals are trading at rates better than TDI and probably that be the case with omaxe as well ( as the reputation is better than the TDI)...what rate you booked it..


    Not From the Company but in resale 5700/sqyd.
    CommentQuote
  • you must be joking as TDI worst off trades At 15000.00 syd so omaxe is to be better as due to the image being better and so is the case with the ansals

    Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Not From the Company but in resale 5700/sqyd.
    CommentQuote
  • I just received a demand letter from TDi for the interest demand of 45000.00 on the EDC/ IDC portion has anybody else also received it....and can it be setteled with management ...any views help..:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    I just received a demand letter from TDi for the interest demand of 45000.00 on the EDC/ IDC portion has anybody else also received it....and can it be setteled with management ...any views help..:bab (38):

    Adit I would recommend you contact any TDI realtor. I know that they have been able to settle all the late fees and interest. TDI has very good relationship with realtor becuase they are the one who does all of their sellings.
    CommentQuote
  • That was 1-2 years back now the managment is not listening to anyone...infact they are not entertaining anyone who has paid less than 90% of the amount reason they QUOTE " Premium in the market" ..not what has interest got to do with interest god knows...:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone have info about tdi floors project in tdi city ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Not From the Company but in resale 5700/sqyd.


    :D bro u must be joking if have that plot at that rate ..
    then u are getting atleast 200% return on your investment as the plot rates are no less than 15000 in omaxe .. !!
    :bab (38):
    :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    Can you please shed some light that why no one hears about Kundli plots etc in any on the property show . whereas you have tons of project lined up in gugaon and Noida....
    CommentQuote
  • kundli is not rated that highly as the gurgaon, noida faridabad ghaziabad as we dont have big names in here nor dlf unitech parsavnath etc it is largely run by TDI jindals which are largely unprofessional groups as far as the real estate is concerned , no IT company as on day here so... but of late flats have seen good occupancies here if people move from delhi to kundli then good appreciation is possible, one of the biggest positives of delhi is distance from delhi...and the comparitive rates difference so your call
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    kundli is not rated that highly as the gurgaon, noida faridabad ghaziabad as we dont have big names in here nor dlf unitech parsavnath etc it is largely run by TDI jindals which are largely unprofessional groups as far as the real estate is concerned , no IT company as on day here so... but of late flats have seen good occupancies here if people move from delhi to kundli then good appreciation is possible, one of the biggest positives of delhi is distance from delhi...and the comparitive rates difference so your call


    i agree to u adit bro to very much extent ..
    but its not true that big name are not here !!
    ansal , tdi , jindal , eldeco , omaxe , parsvnath all are big brands ..!!
    as of now what we have seen is a slow growth of the region in past ten yeaqrs !! but in next five years u would see ebnormous growth here as the monorail is coming for sure .. project aprroved ..
    CommentQuote
  • and also rajeev gandhi education city to become operational with 3-5 years ..
    along iwth kmp expressway and with cyber city coming up a lot of job oppurtunity would also be generated !!
    and also it sez of dlf and anantraj to become operational within this span of time !!!
    dsidc plan to develop bawana and narela as more developed industrial hub will drive the real estate prices of sonipat because of proximity to these regions ..!!
    the main plus point is connectivity on sonepat
    say it with delhi through nh1 , rrts ( in 4-5 years )
    or airport or gurgaon , through kmp expressway ..
    one can expect at least 30-40% growth here in plots and villas ..
    discloser : i personally prefer only villas in property in whole ncr ..
    CommentQuote