Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by riteshahuja
    simple answer to tht is when availability is more and buyers r less then advertisements r put by various builders/sellers. thr is lots of availability in new gurgaon n noida with umpteen number of builders but very few buyers, thts y u see lots of advertisements in newspapers.
    frm past experience, seeing lots of advertisements everywhr of sumthng is actually a bad sign.. it shows how desperate a builder is to sell his project with very few takers

yah i agree with ritesh !!
    u see multiple ads of projects like jaypeee in noida just because they have
    so much inventory left with them even after several years of launch of project !!
    CommentQuote
  • Shocked to see prices in TDI Kundli. Not sure what the catalyst is but prices have doubled in last 1 year. I was finding 10-11 K last year in I/ J Block very inflated but after an year, they have touched 17k-18k for non possession and 18-20 K for possession plots. ABC are untouchable now 45-50K. Can anyone share there thoughts even though KMP is still 2 years from completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Add 1-2k in all the prices quoted, that the deal prices. The biggest positive for kundli is the distance from delhi, right on the delhi's border, so once even 10 % plots are built then no stopping it and that the only concern if people dont move in then its all gone...so hoping that poeople move in pretty fast also see the flats 2 years back a discount of 8-9 lakhs and now a premium of min 4 lakhs so good going so far....keep going

Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Shocked to see prices in TDI Kundli. Not sure what the catalyst is but prices have doubled in last 1 year. I was finding 10-11 K last year in I/ J Block very inflated but after an year, they have touched 17k-18k for non possession and 18-20 K for possession plots. ABC are untouchable now 45-50K. Can anyone share there thoughts even though KMP is still 2 years from completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Shocked to see prices in TDI Kundli. Not sure what the catalyst is but prices have doubled in last 1 year. I was finding 10-11 K last year in I/ J Block very inflated but after an year, they have touched 17k-18k for non possession and 18-20 K for possession plots. ABC are untouchable now 45-50K. Can anyone share there thoughts even though KMP is still 2 years from completion.

kunDll has a great potential
    the biggest usp's are ..

1: very close to delhi border like noida and gurgaon where prices are 50000-1 lac depending on location .. ( unlike greater noida or bhiwadi like regions which are very far away from delhi as compare to kundli area ) ..

2: RRTS (rapid rail transit system ) : monorail .. wILL come up in another 3-5 years !!.. ALSO GOOD CONNECTIVITY THROUGH SIGNAL AND TOLL FREE NH1

3: .. industrial areas like : bawana , narela , kundli ,rai are very close so business man setting up there would prefer sonepat kundli region as .. as rates in rohini area somewhere ariund 4lac per sqyd !!

4: RICH WITH WATER AND GREENERY BELT : UNLIKE GURGAON ..

5: GOOD GOVT POLICIES UNLIKE MANY AREAS OF UP INCLUDING GHAZIABAD ..
    WHERE THERE IS STILL GUNDARAAZ ..

6: PRICES HERE ARE MUCH LESSER COMPARE TO ANY OTHER REGION ..
    IT IS THE TIME TO INVEST HERE TO GET THE MAXIMUM BENEFITS WITH 4 YEARS LONG TERM POINT OF VIEW !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Anybody have the latest on plot prices in TDI kundli K block.
    CommentQuote
  • Last I heard was 24 to 25k in Dec.
    CommentQuote
  • Some non possession plots are still available 18-20k in F block. Plots with possession are in range of 22-25 k in H, I, J, K blocks.
    CommentQuote
  • So increased prices have sustained. I actually thought the prices might fall back to 15K after the spike to 25K.

Is there any development coming up in the area or is it still speculative buying.

Thanks,

Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Some non possession plots are still available 18-20k in F block. Plots with possession are in range of 22-25 k in H, I, J, K blocks.
    CommentQuote
  • Development is gradual and slow, people have started moving into apartments. Most of the plots have got possession. Infrastructure (roads, electric poles) within TDI city and Ansals are all in place. KMP expressway is still a long wait away ( No signs at least next 2 years), Rajiv Gandhi Education city has got nothing going. Good thing is Metro project, almost on verge of getting approval till Narela which is 6-7 kms away from both Kundli and sector 35, Jindal global. I am going to visit TDI/ Jindal/ Narela/ Sonepat coming week and will let you guys know the progress and will post some photos of development.
    CommentQuote
  • even i thought the flats will take longer to occupy , when i went in december i was surprised to see many people living their.
    CommentQuote
  • can u pl tell that at exactly what place metro is going to narela..also tell that what would be the route fm there to jindal sec 35
    CommentQuote
  • Rates going to b hiked from April , around 15 to 20%. inner sources tell KMP will b in operation from July this year.

once this mega express way gets operational , many MNcs nd other investors are eager to start here.

opening of Ansal highway plaza and two more malls has shown some more hopes..

Current rates :

TDI
    A block 45 k to 60k
    B,C 38k to 53K
    d 33k to 47 k per sq yard.
    e f 28 k to 34k

Ansals
    A block 48 k to 63k
    b C 42 to 55 k
    d e 35 to 50 k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    can u pl tell that at exactly what place metro is going to narela..also tell that what would be the route fm there to jindal sec 35

bhai jindal global university is located on sonipat narela road and from proposed metro till narela it is 8 km away .. And after that its haryana metro proposed and there is a station proposed in sector 35 ..
    Jindal's political clout would also act as a deciding factor ..
    We all know how jindal's have changed the proposed metro route from nh1 to this side ..
    And hoping for the best we will soon see the
    Confirmation of metro coming here .. ;) ...
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 35, Sonipat - THE most strategic location for max. ROI

Kundli is actually in news because of the KMP expressway (ever delayed .... may become a reality by 2013 if not 2012!) and the RGEC mainly. Areas around KMP would see best appreciation hopefully. Sector 35 becomes the best strategic location in the long run rather than TDI because of the Metro (may become a reality by 2021) & widening of the Sonipat Narela road planned for future. Add to that the proposed Jindal Global City in this part of Sonipat. As Saurav puts its rightly Jindals because to their very strong political clouts will use all their experience in promoting this area to max.

A related link appropriate to the thread for Sec 35 is here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/sonepat-real-estate/493-real-estate-sonepat--property-updates/page5?t=463&page=5
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatin Bahl
    Rates going to b hiked from April , around 15 to 20%. inner sources tell KMP will b in operation from July this year.

once this mega express way gets operational , many MNcs nd other investors are eager to start here.

opening of Ansal highway plaza and two more malls has shown some more hopes..

Current rates :

TDI
    A block 45 k to 60k
    B,C 38k to 53K
    d 33k to 47 k per sq yard.
    e f 28 k to 34k

Ansals
    A block 48 k to 63k
    b C 42 to 55 k
    d e 35 to 50 k

What about rates in J and K Block
    CommentQuote