Collapse

Plot options in Kundli

Last updated: November 7 2012
251 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plot options in Kundli

ya right... but parsavath cannot be compared as the project has been delayed or shelved so it cannot be the parameter of comparison anywhich way...lets hope for the best..
    Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
      ya right... but parsavath cannot be compared as the project has been delayed or shelved so it cannot be the parameter of comparison anywhich way...lets hope for the best..
      Good luck brother and happy investing.

Comment

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
        Good luck brother and happy investing.
        NEW LAUNCHES IN THE SECTOR BY THE tdi GROUP ...BOOKING PLOTS IN THE A SECTOR 35000.00 ....AND MANY OTHERS LIKE FLOORS ETC...IS THEIR SO MUCH DEMAND THEIR OR JUST HYPE
        Life is good.

Comment

JMB

Some 5 years back I purchased a plot (resale) in Omex city Kundli, but so far neither company (Omex) has given me the possession of my plot nor there is any appericiation. Could anyone please guide me what to do at this moment?

I am getting buyers now but hardly I can get my money back after 5 years. Is it worth or I shall wait for some time more….if so, how long I should wait now.

Comment

i did not get you as per me ansals are trading at rates better than TDI and probably that be the case with omaxe as well ( as the reputation is better than the TDI)...what rate you booked it..
            Life is good.

Comment

JMB

i did not get you as per me ansals are trading at rates better than TDI and probably that be the case with omaxe as well ( as the reputation is better than the TDI)...what rate you booked it..
              Not From the Company but in resale 5700/sqyd.

Comment

you must be joking as TDI worst off trades At 15000.00 syd so omaxe is to be better as due to the image being better and so is the case with the ansals

Originally posted by jagmohan View Post
                Not From the Company but in resale 5700/sqyd.
                Life is good.

Comment

I just received a demand letter from TDi for the interest demand of 45000.00 on the EDC/ IDC portion has anybody else also received it....and can it be setteled with management ...any views help..
                  Life is good.

Comment

I just received a demand letter from TDi for the interest demand of 45000.00 on the EDC/ IDC portion has anybody else also received it....and can it be setteled with management ...any views help..
                    Adit I would recommend you contact any TDI realtor. I know that they have been able to settle all the late fees and interest. TDI has very good relationship with realtor becuase they are the one who does all of their sellings.

Comment

That was 1-2 years back now the managment is not listening to anyone...infact they are not entertaining anyone who has paid less than 90% of the amount reason they QUOTE " Premium in the market" ..not what has interest got to do with interest god knows...
                      Life is good.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X