Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
Reply
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear members
    what are the rates going on in jindal for 194 sq yard plot and expandable homes in jindal
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta.vikas7
    Dear members
    what are the rates going on in jindal for 194 sq yard plot and expandable homes in jindal
    thanks
    ..
    i visited jindal this week .. rates are really unexpected in case of 194 sqyd plot they are getting a handsome premium and the prevailing rates are 24000 + edc charges extra = 27000 around ..
    the time when i bought villa the plot rates were 16-18000 only ..
    while 290 sqyd plot is available 25000 ( including edc charges )..
    and 800 sqyd plot is 23000 ...
    194 sqyd plot are in demand due to smaller size ..
    and another thing i got to know that 90% buyers are baniya there ..
    and everyone knows about the holding capacity of baniyas which is very good.. property beechne m beleive nhi krte .. they beleive in holding fo a long term .. so i am really optimistic on the jindal now ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    ..
    i visited jindal this week .. rates are really unexpected in case of 194 sqyd plot they are getting a handsome premium and the prevailing rates are 24000 + edc charges extra = 27000 around ..
    the time when i bought villa the plot rates were 16-18000 only ..
    while 290 sqyd plot is available 25000 ( including edc charges )..
    and 800 sqyd plot is 23000 ...
    194 sqyd plot are in demand due to smaller size ..
    and another thing i got to know that 90% buyers are baniya there ..
    and everyone knows about the holding capacity of baniyas which is very good.. property beechne m beleive nhi krte .. they beleive in holding fo a long term .. so i am really optimistic on the jindal now ..


    thanks
    i am also baniya and having a plot of 194 sq yard in jindal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta.vikas7
    thanks
    i am also baniya and having a plot of 194 sq yard in jindal.

    hEhE :))) ... same here me also a baniya ..
    the actual worth of jindal would come out after 2-3 years from now ..
    this project would be among the top 5 projects in whole NCR i can bet ..
    in terms of appreciation , standards of living , infrastructure and quality of project and construction ..
    CommentQuote
  • their layouts are indeed good..wid wide inner roads and backlanes in all plots excpt 4 194 sqyd plots...but it has to be seen that how quick they implement what they r promising...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    their layouts are indeed good..wid wide inner roads and backlanes in all plots excpt 4 194 sqyd plots...but it has to be seen that how quick they implement what they r promising...

    ahem yah dats true even my villa is three side open .. On a 12 mt road and a green belt after service road on the backside. one can say that it really well planned. .. Hoping for the best ..
    Time delay se koi problem nhi but quality m koi compromise nhi hona chahiye ...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Forum Members,

    I am looking for investment in plot or villa in Kundli. I already have a registered plot in TDI in k bolck and therefore well aware about the potential of this area. I have done lot of research and analyzed pros & Cons for investment for diff NCR areas, keeping 4-5 years horizon in mind and am convinced to make another investment in Kundi/Sonepat belt. As i am not in India currently, would like to know some details for the below quetions before approaching any builder/broker.
    1. What do you think better option for plot/villas investment. TDI/Jindal or Express City?
    2. Most of you are bullish for Jindal as it has political connects but what if Congress does not come into power again (in Center chances are very less).
    3. Jindal has already appreciated in last 2-3 months, would it be wise to invest at inflated rates now?
    4. Jindal polts or villa? What is the better investment. What is the current price for villas and plots in resale and fresh?
    5. What about express city. I know that pre launch for this started in 2008. what is the current status and rates.
    6. what is thecurrent rate in TDI K block?

    Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • I know many active members in this forum have preference for Jindal according to surveys/ studies they have done but personally I feel TDI has edge over others in this area. TDI hold advantage over others due to its proximity to Delhi. Jindal is 10 kms further from Delhi. Even if sector road connect Jindal to NH in future, then also it will still be atleast 6 kms away. If Metro is coming close to Jindals (which is not confirmed yet), RRTP train is coming to TDI (confirmed). Jindal is located on KMP expressway but the entry/ access to KMP will be right on national highway which means that people living in TDI will reach KMP earlier than Jindals. Also, TDI has given possession to 80-90% of plot holders and people have started living in Kingsbury apartments and have started building plots. For Jindals, they are in early stages, atleast 3 years for possession.

    Lot of bashing for Jindals, Advantages of Jindals over TDI:

    Cheaper compared to TDI. Jindals you can get plots at around 22-24K. Rates in TDI are quite high now.

    ABC are in 45-65 K range.
    DEF: are now selling around 32-35
    H,I, J, K are in 23-27K range
    L block: 16-18k due to non possession and least development.

    K block is quite well developed, roads are broader compared to other blocks due to big 500/ 1000 sq yards plots.

    Absolultely NO for Express builders, no work has been done on the site since the project launched 4-5 years back. Its cheap but a big risk.......I will not recommend that.

    If you have to choose between villa/plot, I would recommend plot for you as it seems you are an NRI and you are not going to be end user. Plots are always easier to sell but you may consider villa if you are an end user.

    Rates in Kundli/ Sonepat have more than doubled in last 15 months, be it Jindals/Ansals/ TDI/ Eldeco.....Its one belt that was left unnoticed for years and still has lot of potential to flourish........

    This whole belt has congress connection, Jindal might hold edge over others because of their business/ steel empire. Rajiv Gandhi education city is again a congress project. There are rumors of Robert Vadera vested interested in this area as well.

    I will not recommend investing in Omaxe and Parsavnath due to possession issues, although rates are quite low (10-13k).

    DISCLAIMER: This is my personal opinion and I have no vested interest as of now in any of the projects now. And I am not aiming to hurt sentiments of active members here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    I know many active members in this forum have preference for Jindal according to surveys/ studies they have done but personally I feel TDI has edge over others in this area. TDI hold advantage over others due to its proximity to Delhi. Jindal is 10 kms further from Delhi. Even if sector road connect Jindal to NH in future, then also it will still be atleast 6 kms away. If Metro is coming close to Jindals (which is not confirmed yet), RRTP train is coming to TDI (confirmed). Jindal is located on KMP expressway but the entry/ access to KMP will be right on national highway which means that people living in TDI will reach KMP earlier than Jindals. Also, TDI has given possession to 80-90% of plot holders and people have started living in Kingsbury apartments and have started building plots. For Jindals, they are in early stages, atleast 3 years for possession.

    Lot of bashing for Jindals, Advantages of Jindals over TDI:

    Cheaper compared to TDI. Jindals you can get plots at around 22-24K. Rates in TDI are quite high now.

    ABC are in 45-65 K range.
    DEF: are now selling around 32-35
    H,I, J, K are in 23-27K range
    L block: 16-18k due to non possession and least development.

    K block is quite well developed, roads are broader compared to other blocks due to big 500/ 1000 sq yards plots.

    Absolultely NO for Express builders, no work has been done on the site since the project launched 4-5 years back. Its cheap but a big risk.......I will not recommend that.

    If you have to choose between villa/plot, I would recommend plot for you as it seems you are an NRI and you are not going to be end user. Plots are always easier to sell but you may consider villa if you are an end user.

    Rates in Kundli/ Sonepat have more than doubled in last 15 months, be it Jindals/Ansals/ TDI/ Eldeco.....Its one belt that was left unnoticed for years and still has lot of potential to flourish........

    This whole belt has congress connection, Jindal might hold edge over others because of their business/ steel empire. Rajiv Gandhi education city is again a congress project. There are rumors of Robert Vadera vested interested in this area as well.

    I will not recommend investing in Omaxe and Parsavnath due to possession issues, although rates are quite low (10-13k).

    DISCLAIMER: This is my personal opinion and I have no vested interest as of now in any of the projects now. And I am not aiming to hurt sentiments of active members here.



    quite agree with what u have written.
    regarding distance of jindal from delhi, if its 10 kms still on NH-1 10 kms translates to travelling time of not more than 7-8 minutes so it hardly matters. but as u rightly pointed out, the problem with jindal is that its yet to be made and not on NH-1. over jindal i wud prefer eldeco. beautiful small society with people already living in thr.
    CommentQuote
  • Jindal is 6-7 kms inside of NH but commute time from TDI to Jindal is close to 12-14minutes which is same time as from TDI to Eldeco. Totally agree with you regarding Eldeco. Very well executed plots and villas, only drawback further 10-12 kms from TDI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    I know many active members in this forum have preference for Jindal according to surveys/ studies they have done but personally I feel TDI has edge over others in this area. TDI hold advantage over others due to its proximity to Delhi. Jindal is 10 kms further from Delhi. Even if sector road connect Jindal to NH in future, then also it will still be atleast 6 kms away. If Metro is coming close to Jindals (which is not confirmed yet), RRTP train is coming to TDI (confirmed). Jindal is located on KMP expressway but the entry/ access to KMP will be right on national highway which means that people living in TDI will reach KMP earlier than Jindals. Also, TDI has given possession to 80-90% of plot holders and people have started living in Kingsbury apartments and have started building plots. For Jindals, they are in early stages, atleast 3 years for possession.
    u are right TDI has its own advantages but the only problem is after some many years of its launch .. Not even 5% plots are constructed .. TDI is just for short tern investor for quick money .. Pura tdi basne mein abi 6,7 saal lgenge and u know 3 registry ke baad 3 years ka time hota hai for construction but just like bawana log construct nhi krna chahte yahan bi .. When the deadline time would come in TDI rates might fall ..
    Lot of bashing for Jindals, Advantages of Jindals over TDI:

    Cheaper compared to TDI. Jindals you can get plots at around 22-24K. Rates in TDI are quite high now.

    ABC are in 45-65 K range.
    DEF: are now selling around 32-35
    H,I, J, K are in 23-27K range
    L block: 16-18k due to non possession and least development.

    K block is quite well developed, roads are broader compared to other blocks due to big 500/ 1000 sq yards plots.

    jindal would be 5,6 km after sector road which has been sanctioned and land has been notified for the same and also tdi sector like h,i,j,k are 3-4 km form nhi ..
    As i have said in this forum that i expect rates in jindal to atleast be at par with These TDI sectors .. That means 30-40% upmove in near term .


    Absolultely NO for Express builders, no work has been done on the site since the project launched 4-5 years back. Its cheap but a big risk.......I will not recommend that.

    i agree with u on it .

    If you have to choose between villa/plot, I would recommend plot for you as it seems you are an NRI and you are not going to be end user. Plots are always easier to sell but you may consider villa if you are an end user.

    i agree plot for investment and villa for investment cum end use

    Rates in Kundli/ Sonepat have more than doubled in last 15 months, be it Jindals/Ansals/ TDI/ Eldeco.....Its one belt that was left unnoticed for years and still has lot of potential to flourish........

    I do agree totally with u onto this

    This whole belt has congress connection, Jindal might hold edge over others because of their business/ steel empire. Rajiv Gandhi education city is again a congress project. There are rumors of Robert Vadera vested interested in this area as well.

    I agree that jindal have cement , power , steel , rods , tmt bars , sarias of their own .. That would be a lot helpful in execution of project on time ..



    I will not recommend investing in Omaxe and Parsavnath due to possession issues, although rates are quite low (10-13k).
    If having low budget one can look at omaxe villas available at very cheaper rates .. Though build quality is not that good.


    DISCLAIMER: This is my personal opinion and I have no vested interest as of now in any of the projects now. And I am not aiming to hurt sentiments of active members here.


    my note : i do agree on many of things ..
    But one think i want to share and what attracted me most towards jindal is 75-80% of project they are developing in form of villas , cottages , builder floors , school , club , hospital , play school , complex , a five star hotel , multiplex , 3 shopping centres .. Means they are developing themselves unlike plotted development .. So thesevillas would be in high demand in future due to this , due to class of people living here , due to elevations and the beautifully planned township people will attract towards it ..

    Two of my favourite projects in sonepat are jindal and eldeco .. Both are superb .. And when i saw eldeco i fall in love with villa class living from then ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Jindal is 6-7 kms inside of NH but commute time from TDI to Jindal is close to 12-14minutes which is same time as from TDI to Eldeco. Totally agree with you regarding Eldeco. Very well executed plots and villas, only drawback further 10-12 kms from TDI.

    i agree that is why i left eldeco and choose jindal because it is
    1. Firstly 13-14 km from TDI ..
    2. Secondly METRO wont come till there while there is a proposed station at sector 35..
    3. RRTS will also have it station at rai at jindal is just located there ..
    4. KMP is much closer to TDI and jindal than to eldeco ..
    5. Price in eldeco is much higher as it is ready to move while in jindal it is 40% cheaper than eldeco ..
    6.in eldeco for a corner villa there was
    10% PLC and i was getting 250 sqyd villa in mu budget that too 2bhk builtupo
    While i got 290 sqyd three side open villa in jindal on a 40 foot road .. And there a wide green belt at backside of villa. Elevation plan is also superb .. And also even after this jindal cost me 10 lakh cheaper than eldeco which i would spend on best interiors now ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    I know many active members in this forum have preference for Jindal according to surveys/ studies they have done but personally I feel TDI has edge over others in this area. TDI hold advantage over others due to its proximity to Delhi. Jindal is 10 kms further from Delhi. Even if sector road connect Jindal to NH in future, then also it will still be atleast 6 kms away. If Metro is coming close to Jindals (which is not confirmed yet), RRTP train is coming to TDI (confirmed). Jindal is located on KMP expressway but the entry/ access to KMP will be right on national highway which means that people living in TDI will reach KMP earlier than Jindals. Also, TDI has given possession to 80-90% of plot holders and people have started living in Kingsbury apartments and have started building plots. For Jindals, they are in early stages, atleast 3 years for possession.

    Lot of bashing for Jindals, Advantages of Jindals over TDI:

    Cheaper compared to TDI. Jindals you can get plots at around 22-24K. Rates in TDI are quite high now.

    ABC are in 45-65 K range.
    DEF: are now selling around 32-35
    H,I, J, K are in 23-27K range
    L block: 16-18k due to non possession and least development.

    K block is quite well developed, roads are broader compared to other blocks due to big 500/ 1000 sq yards plots.

    Absolultely NO for Express builders, no work has been done on the site since the project launched 4-5 years back. Its cheap but a big risk.......I will not recommend that.

    If you have to choose between villa/plot, I would recommend plot for you as it seems you are an NRI and you are not going to be end user. Plots are always easier to sell but you may consider villa if you are an end user.

    Rates in Kundli/ Sonepat have more than doubled in last 15 months, be it Jindals/Ansals/ TDI/ Eldeco.....Its one belt that was left unnoticed for years and still has lot of potential to flourish........

    This whole belt has congress connection, Jindal might hold edge over others because of their business/ steel empire. Rajiv Gandhi education city is again a congress project. There are rumors of Robert Vadera vested interested in this area as well.

    I will not recommend investing in Omaxe and Parsavnath due to possession issues, although rates are quite low (10-13k).

    DISCLAIMER: This is my personal opinion and I have no vested interest as of now in any of the projects now. And I am not aiming to hurt sentiments of active members here.

    Ajay great assesment ! I am also upbeat about the entire belt. Lot of new things will shape up in this area. Please keep the horizon of 2021. Yes TDI has offered possetion on most of the plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Washinton, You are absolutely right about 2021 horizon. As of now, some movement can be seen in the belt. People have started living in Ansals/ TDI and Eldeco but major movement will start once RRTP/ Metro and KMP expressway will start and will connect Kundli/ Sonepat to delhi/ gurgaon and other parts of NCR.

    Rajiv Gandhi education city, which is planned over 2500acres of land can be major boost for driving middle class families out of Delhi if they allow good universities under their belt and can create opportunities for employment for lecturers/ teachers/ human resources/ class IV jobs. I googled and found the following facts:

    North Delhi University campus is spread over 495 acres.
    South Delhi University enjoys over 69 acres campus
    Jawahar Lal Nehru University campus occupies 1000 acres land
    Renowned IIT Delhi campus covers 320 acres area,
    AIIMS has 115 acre campus
    Delhi College of Engineering is sprawled over 164 acres of land.

    If you add area of all the renowned universities in Delhi mentioned above together, it will come close to 2500 acres of land.

    Gurgaon saw an upsurge because of job opportunities in IT sector in late 90's and last decade. There is potential to see same upsurge in this Kundli belt if politicians take steps in the right direction and help realise this dream of world class Education city which can help make millions of engineers/ doctors/ MBA's/ enterpreneurs in the NCR.

    This will all not happen in a day. Good township takes years of planning and Rome too was not built in a day!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Washinton, You are absolutely right about 2021 horizon. As of now, some movement can be seen in the belt. People have started living in Ansals/ TDI and Eldeco but major movement will start once RRTP/ Metro and KMP expressway will start and will connect Kundli/ Sonepat to delhi/ gurgaon and other parts of NCR.

    Rajiv Gandhi education city, which is planned over 2500acres of land can be major boost for driving middle class families out of Delhi if they allow good universities under their belt and can create opportunities for employment for lecturers/ teachers/ human resources/ class IV jobs. I googled and found the following facts:

    North Delhi University campus is spread over 495 acres.
    South Delhi University enjoys over 69 acres campus
    Jawahar Lal Nehru University campus occupies 1000 acres land
    Renowned IIT Delhi campus covers 320 acres area,
    AIIMS has 115 acre campus
    Delhi College of Engineering is sprawled over 164 acres of land.

    If you add area of all the renowned universities in Delhi mentioned above together, it will come close to 2500 acres of land.

    Gurgaon saw an upsurge because of job opportunities in IT sector in late 90's and last decade. There is potential to see same upsurge in this Kundli belt if politicians take steps in the right direction and help realise this dream of world class Education city which can help make millions of engineers/ doctors/ MBA's/ enterpreneurs in the NCR.

    This will all not happen in a day. Good township takes years of planning and Rome too was not built in a day!!!!!!!

    i totally agree brother but in a haryana govt. Report it was mentiones that it would give 80000 jobs in 5, 7 years ..
    directly and indirectly in the region ..
    also according to a report businesses in delhi has started shifting in kundli and rai because they are planned so well ..
    When i got to know that rates in these industrial areas are so much cheap that u get a building 4000sqft on a 550 sqyd plot area in rai with 85 lacs at present ..

    Aisa isliye kyuki abi tak iss area ki potential ko last year tak pehchana ni gya tha but now people have realised and started investing in this belt ..
    CommentQuote