Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Came across this thread... I have budget around 40 Lakhs and looking to invest in some residential plots.. Can you guys please, suggest any good options in kundli area..

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Came across this thread... I have budget around 40 Lakhs and looking to invest in some residential plots.. Can you guys please, suggest any good options in kundli area..

Thanks!

the best options in plot in kundli are TDI , JINDAL , IN UR BUDGET U COULD GET PLOT IN EXPRESS CITY WHICH IS NEAR BY JINDAL'S PROJECT .. I WOULD NOT ADVICE U TOO GO FOR PARSVNATH .. BUT U COULD ALSO CHECK OUT OMAXE ..
    TDI MINIMUM RATES ARE 22000 AROUND , JINDAL MINIMUM RATES ARE 22000 AROUND ,
    ANSAL WOULD BE OUT OF YOUR BUDGET .. EXPRESS CITY RATES ARE 16000 AROUND
    EXPRESS CITY PLOTS WOULD GET BENEFITS OF DEVELOPMENT IN JINDAL AND U COULD GET 250 SQYD PLOT IN UR BUDGET .. AND THEY ARE SOON GOING TO OFFER POSSESION SO THERE IS UPSURGE EXPECTED IN NEAR TERM ..!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your inputs !
    So how is this Express builder? Never heard of this builder before.Any reviews...What kind of appreciation members expect in these plots in 5 years..

Is their any ground work started for Rajiv Gandhi university or is it still on papers.. Any views will be of great help..

Thanks!

Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    the best options in plot in kundli are TDI , JINDAL , IN UR BUDGET U COULD GET PLOT IN EXPRESS CITY WHICH IS NEAR BY JINDAL'S PROJECT .. I WOULD NOT ADVICE U TOO GO FOR PARSVNATH .. BUT U COULD ALSO CHECK OUT OMAXE ..
    TDI MINIMUM RATES ARE 22000 AROUND , JINDAL MINIMUM RATES ARE 22000 AROUND ,
    ANSAL WOULD BE OUT OF YOUR BUDGET .. EXPRESS CITY RATES ARE 16000 AROUND
    EXPRESS CITY PLOTS WOULD GET BENEFITS OF DEVELOPMENT IN JINDAL AND U COULD GET 250 SQYD PLOT IN UR BUDGET .. AND THEY ARE SOON GOING TO OFFER POSSESION SO THERE IS UPSURGE EXPECTED IN NEAR TERM ..!
    CommentQuote
  • Manu Bhai,

I will not recommend Express Builders although they are the cheapest commodity in the area. Reason they have not started anywork on their site since their project was launched 4-5 years back. Omaxe and Parsavnath are others in the same categories.

I would suggest you TDI/ Ansal/ Jindal or Eldeco. Possession has been offered to most plot owners in Ansals and TDI and Eldeco and roads/ infrastructure is already in place and people are living in TDI and Ansals. TDI and Ansals are bit overpriced ranging from 20K to 60k depending on blocks due to its close proximity of 2.5 kms from Delhi Border. Jindals and Eldeco are around 25k.

Regarding Rajiv Gandhi Education city, groundwork has started. They have walled their complex with 10 ft brick wall, they have built internal roads.

Some of Prominent Institutes who have allotted land in this Education City are as under :
    Thapar University:62.00 Acres
    Hindu Educational & Charitable Society, Sonepat:07.38 Acres
    Manav Rachna International University:25.00 Acres
    Birla Institute of Management Technology:07.38 Acres
    Fore School of Management:07.38 Acres
    International Foundation for Research & Education :25.00 Acres
    Karnatak Ligyas Educational Society :07.38 Acres
    Lala Nemi Chand Educational Trust:02.41 Acres
    Asian Education Society :03.82 Acres
    Ashoka University: 25 acres

In addition, efforts are made to pass a legislation in Haryana Govt to pass a bill to allow National univeristy within this campus. The proposed university will focus on providing facilities for advanced studies in all branches of law. At present, there are only 14 national law universities in the country. The university will be developed on an area of 27 acres at a cost of Rs 110 crore, to be borne by the state government. With a capacity of 100 to 120 seats, it will provide degrees in graduation and postgraduation. The state government plans to start the university at the earliest.

Nanotechnology, biotechnology, genetics, engineering, medicine, avionics, information technology, artificial intelligence, environmental sciences and geospatial technologies, management and finance, defence research, film and media and law are some of the subjects the city will offer in addition to management courses/ humanities and fine arts. So, far in entire NCR area, we donot have medical colleges, research, genetics, engineering colleges, law schools all in the same campus. Apart from being the centre for higher learning, Rajiv Gandhi Education City will also serve as a laboratory for advanced technologies.This is going to be one of an attempt to have all things at same place.RRTP fast trains (speed 200km/ hr) will have one station at Rajiv Gandhi Education city, so as to attract students from Delhi.

They are planning to bring in institutions like Oxford and Cambridge, so as to attract international students as well.

Again, I would emphasise that this is going to be the biggest educational project not only in NCR region but throughtout India. No campus in India occupies area as big as 2500 acre.

Just to emphasise how big area 2500 area is, here is what I found when I googled Delhi University area in acres:

North Delhi University campus is spread over 495 acres.
    South Delhi University enjoys over 69 acres campus
    Jawahar Lal Nehru University campus occupies 1000 acres land
    Renowned IIT Delhi campus covers 320 acres area,
    AIIMS has 115 acre campus
    Delhi College of Engineering is sprawled over 164 acres of land.

I hope this is not too much information for you. Wish you happy and prosperous investing. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Correction: Rajiv Gandhi Education city will be built over 5000 acres, not 2500 acres as mentioned in earlier post. Land of 2007 acres has been acquired by the government for phase I. Rest 3000 acres will be built in Phase II upon completion of phase I.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajay Bhai,

Thanks for such a detailed information.. Really appreciate it and nice to see that you have done very detailed study of this area.... Other then this are you aware of any industry planned in this region/Jobs scenario....

Added reputation to you for conveying thanks :)

Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Manu Bhai,

I will not recommend Express Builders although they are the cheapest commodity in the area. Reason they have not started anywork on their site since their project was launched 4-5 years back. Omaxe and Parsavnath are others in the same categories.

I hope this is not too much information for you. Wish you happy and prosperous investing. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for acknowledging my post. I have not heard of any major industry set up in this belt except for this education city which if established as promised can bring thousands of jobs in itself. For any city to establish, 4 most important things needed are connectivity, schools and hospitals and job opportunities. I am assuming that medical colleges/ law schools/ engineering colleges/research centres etc should bring jobs to doctors/ professors/ teachers/ scientists, human resource personnel/ class IV workers. Restaurents/ Food chains cannot stay away from campus / university area.

In addition, there are rumours of Azadpur Subzi Mandi to be shifted to Narela which is 7 kms from Kundli and 70 acre plot has been alloted for this.

Also, DLF and Anantraj SEZ have been built which will become operational in few months-year time and will bring hundreds of jobs.

Kundli and Rai are small industrial towns with some industries like Atlas cycles, etc but nothing major, so not major scope of jobs there.

From connectivity point of view, Kundli is right on NH1, 20 minutes drive from Pitampura. RRTP trains will connect delhi (Kashmere Gate) to Kundli and Panipat. Also Metro is proposed to connect Narela and Sonepat. KMP expressway is under construction(70% completed) and will take another couple of years to become operational. On KMP completion, Kundli to Airport commute will be possible in 30 min, so people can commute to North Delhi/ Gurgaon to work.

Having said all the positives, please do expect timeframe of minimum 5-7 years for this city to develop.

Disclaimer: Information posted here are fantasies/ imagination of this author. This author should not be held accountable if above mentioned material does not come true!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Thanks for acknowledging my post. I have not heard of any major industry set up in this belt except for this education city which if established as promised can bring thousands of jobs in itself. For any city to establish, 4 most important things needed are connectivity, schools and hospitals and job opportunities. I am assuming that medical colleges/ law schools/ engineering colleges/research centres etc should bring jobs to doctors/ professors/ teachers/ scientists, human resource personnel/ class IV workers. Restaurents/ Food chains cannot stay away from campus / university area.

In addition, there are rumours of Azadpur Subzi Mandi to be shifted to Narela which is 7 kms from Kundli and 70 acre plot has been alloted for this.

Also, DLF and Anantraj SEZ have been built which will become operational in few months-year time and will bring hundreds of jobs.

Kundli and Rai are small industrial towns with some industries like Atlas cycles, etc but nothing major, so not major scope of jobs there.

From connectivity point of view, Kundli is right on NH1, 20 minutes drive from Pitampura. RRTP trains will connect delhi (Kashmere Gate) to Kundli and Panipat. Also Metro is proposed to connect Narela and Sonepat. KMP expressway is under construction(70% completed) and will take another couple of years to become operational. On KMP completion, Kundli to Airport commute will be possible in 30 min, so people can commute to North Delhi/ Gurgaon to work.

Having said all the positives, please do expect timeframe of minimum 5-7 years for this city to develop.

Disclaimer: Information posted here are fantasies/ imagination of this author. This author should not be held accountable if above mentioned material does not come true!!!!!

another big plus point is population here is very much educated with 74% literacy rate
    And in males 84% in females 71% .. Which much above than. Most of the north region states or districts unlike UP ..
    KMP would be complete at max by 2014 and this is a confirmed news and also either metro or RRTS physical work would start because in 2014 there is state election and loksabha election .. And congress would be desperate to atleast start physical work on either metro of RRTS ..
    RRTS has better chance because in that they can get vote of sonipat district people and also panipat district people ..
    so hope for the best in coming 2 years because bahadurgarh tak metro a kaam start ho jayega ..
    Sonepat-panipat region is big in term of both seats , revenue and population too fdor haryana govt ..
    restaurants have already started opening Mc -D now open bikaner wala fast track going to open soon in tdi .. 3 multiplex coming in TDI ANSAL AND JINDAL ..
    DOMINOZ GOING TO BE OPEN BY THE END OF 2012 .. AFTER TWO YEARS EVERY BIG PLAYER WOULD BE HERE IN THIS REGION ..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Dont go for express builders...go for TDI or jindals. Though no one is good but atleast their is something on the ground.

Originally Posted by manu813
    Ajay Bhai,

Thanks for such a detailed information.. Really appreciate it and nice to see that you have done very detailed study of this area.... Other then this are you aware of any industry planned in this region/Jobs scenario....

Added reputation to you for conveying thanks :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ajay, do you know the latest prices of plots with Tdi and Jindals.
    And do you know how far is Jindal Global city located from Rajiv Gandhi Education City?
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest you TDI/ Ansal/ Jindal or Eldeco. Possession has been offered to most plot owners in Ansals and TDI and Eldeco and roads/ infrastructure is already in place and people are living in TDI and Ansals. TDI and Ansals are bit overpriced ranging from 20K to 60k depending on blocks due to its close proximity of 2.5 kms from Delhi Border. Jindals and Eldeco are around 25k.

well if u want to choose an option between jindal and eldeco and both at same rates then without even a single hesitation i wud suggest to go for eldeco.
    reasons:

1) already possesion given in eldeco. jindal in initial stages of development
    2) eldeco bang on NH-1, jindal presently 7 kms inside frm NH-1, although they r claiming tht they will build a road frm NH1 to jindals which will make it 1-2 kms frm highway but tht is yet to come and even if it comes it will b from one side of the society, the other side will still b far off.
    3) eldeco is a small society of abt 70 acres if i am not wrong wherease jindal is a huge huge one and its always gud to buy in small society instead of huge ones for various reasons.

the only reason for buying in jindal is the name, but when u have to take a decision on something which is yet to come (lets assume it will b a quality project) and some quality thing which already exists and both r at same rates, there is hardly any doubt what to buy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by callmesumeet
    Thanks Ajay, do you know the latest prices of plots with Tdi and Jindals.
    And do you know how far is Jindal Global city located from Rajiv Gandhi Education City?

. Read the above posts dear you will get to know about the prevailing rates already mentioned .. And education city will be merely 2,3 km from jindal global city after 65 mt being constructed for which land has been notified and acquired .. It is the road that wll connect jindal directly from nh1..
    CommentQuote
  • Fight is on between which one is the best? TDI/ Ansals/ Jindal or Eldeco? Let me put my opinion in a unbiased way as I have seen people rooting for projects they are invested in:

TDI:

Advantages: Location is the biggest advantage, bang on NH-1, 2.5 Kms away from Delhi Border, Less than 1 km from Rajiv Gandhi Education city, Less than 1 km from KMP expressway entering area, has biggest township in the area, spread over 1250 acres, has offered possession to nearly 80% plot holders, some people have already moved in. Roads/ Infrastructure already in place.

Disadvanatages:
    A/B/C/D/E/F sectors are very highly priced ranging from 35k- 60k,A block iis right on National highway priced around 60k, DEF blocks are less than 1 km from NH.

HIJK: Seems to be at same price as Jindal/ Eldeco. Are still available around 23-25 K,These blocks are less than 2.5 kms from National highway. They have big 40 metres HUDA roads which connect you to NH.

Eldeco:

Advantages: Beautiful execution of plots and villa, possession has been offered to many, has a small township of 70 acres, bang on NH-1.

Disadvantages: 12 kms from Delhi border/ 15 min drive, a bit overpriced for the location 25k.

Jindals:
    Advanatges: Has a big name of Jindal attached to it, although these are their first project in Real estate empire. Metro likely to connect to this area.

Disadvantages: Early in the project, possession will take minimum 3 years. 12 kms from Delhi border, 7 kms from NH. Even if 65 metre sector road will connect, distance from NH will be no less than 5kms.

Ansals:
    Advantages: Bang on NH-1, 3 kms from delhi border, it is quite livable, many families are living in there. Closest to Rajiv Gandhi education city and KMP entry.

Disadvantages: Overpriced, minimum rates start 40k.

So, decide among yourself. Please correct me if I have given any wrong information or misrepresented the facts. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Fight is on between which one is the best? TDI/ Ansals/ Jindal or Eldeco? Let me put my opinion in a unbiased way as I have seen people rooting for projects they are invested in:

TDI:

Advantages: Location is the biggest advantage, bang on NH-1, 2.5 Kms away from Delhi Border, Less than 1 km from Rajiv Gandhi Education city, Less than 1 km from KMP expressway entering area, has biggest township in the area, spread over 1250 acres, has offered possession to nearly 80% plot holders, some people have already moved in. Roads/ Infrastructure already in place.

Disadvanatages:
    A/B/C/D/E/F sectors are very highly priced ranging from 35k- 60k,A block iis right on National highway priced around 60k, DEF blocks are less than 1 km from NH.

HIJK: Seems to be at same price as Jindal/ Eldeco. Are still available around 23-25 K,These blocks are less than 2.5 kms from National highway. They have big 40 metres HUDA roads which connect you to NH1..
    brother no doubt tdi has very good location ..
    Kmp entry is 2km frm tdi ..

Eldeco:

Advantages: Beautiful execution of plots and villa, possession has been offered to many, has a small township of 70 acres, bang on NH-1.

Disadvantages: 12 kms from Delhi border/ 15 min drive, a bit overpriced for the location 25k.
    Eldeco rates are 29000 persqyd now brother ..

Jindals:
    Advanatges: Has a big name of Jindal attached to it, although these are their first project in Real estate empire. Metro likely to connect to this area.

Disadvantages: Early in the project, possession will take minimum 3 years. 12 kms from Delhi border, 7 kms from NH. Even if 65 metre sector road will connect, distance from NH will be no less than 5kms.

after 65mt road the jindal would be 1.5 km away from nh1 its project would be on either side of the 65mt road which. Is sonepat ring road project ..
    Like the two ring roads we have in delhi..

Ansals:
    Advantages: Bang on NH-1, 3 kms from delhi border, it is quite livable, many families are living in there. Closest to Rajiv Gandhi education city and KMP entry.

Disadvantages: Overpriced, minimum rates start 40k.

So, decide among yourself. Please correct me if I have given any wrong information or misrepresented the facts. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saurav for correcting me. Appreciate your input. I am surprised and shocked to see Eldeco rates are touching close to 30K.
    CommentQuote