Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Thanks Saurav for correcting me. Appreciate your input. I am surprised and shocked to see Eldeco rates are touching close to 30K.

even i wanted to invest in eldeco after watching their superb execution in sample villa ..
    but i wanted a three open villa they were charging 10% plc for this while in jindal i got 3side open green facing location on a 40 foot road for just 3% PLC charge ..
    3 side open property hone ke kya fayde hain we all know .. And also rates in jindal at which a got is 18000 persqyd in calculating villa price ..
    While in eldeco price were 29000 than ..
    In mu budget i got 4 bhk builtup villa on a 290sqyd plot size and with modular kitchen , tv , ac , fridge , hob , chimney , wodden flooring in all bed rooms ..
    All these things i was not getting in eldeco ..
    and also i got a CLP plan so my payment would go in installment as per their construction work ..
    abi waise bi wahan shift krne ka program 2,3 saal baad hi banta itne fir paise ka interest hi padt jata 30 lac agar eldeco mein leta toh downpayment plan tha ..
    CommentQuote
  • I think it was sensible on your part to invest in Jindal 18k. Looks like you struck a good deal that suits your needs and budget. I still cannot believe Eldeco 29k. I would rather prefer to spend 35-40 K in Ansals or 25 k in TDI I/J/K blocks. Buddy, I have a low budget of 30-40 lacs and I should have entered TDI last year when rates were 10K but unfortunately I missed the bus thinking market will crash. In my budget now, I can get an apartment or floor now. Do you know any apartment/ floors getting launched in that area? What are the current prices for TDI Tuscan city/ Kingsbury/ Ansal Greens or Jindals for apartments/ floors??
    CommentQuote
    I think it was sensible on your part to invest in Jindal 18k. Looks like you struck a good deal that suits your needs and budget. I still cannot believe Eldeco 29k. I would rather prefer to spend 35-40 K in Ansals or 25 k in TDI I/J/K blocks. Buddy, I have a low budget of 30-40 lacs and I should have entered TDI last year when rates were 10K but unfortunately I missed the bus thinking market will crash. In my budget now, I can get an apartment or floor now. Do you know any apartment/ floors getting launched in that area? What are the current prices for TDI Tuscan city/ Kingsbury/ Ansal Greens or Jindals for apartments/ floors??

ansal green escape would best for u brother as it is just next to proposed metro station and. Also y could get a spacious 4 bhk with in ur budget .. And a good chance of appreciation are there in this project ..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks dude. Do you know current rates in Ansal Greens and any problems with possession?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks dude. Do you know current rates in Ansal Greens and any problems with possession?

Hi,
    The current rate in fresh booking is 1945 per sqft and in resale much lesser. And there is no issue in possession now. For investment purpose this is long term bet. You won't be able to exit in short term from this property.

thanks

sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciate your input. One more question, do you the payment plan? Is it installments or downpayment for fresh booking?
    CommentQuote
    Appreciate your input. One more question, do you the payment plan? Is it installments or downpayment for fresh booking?

Both down payment and installment plan is available in fresh booking. One more thing there are 2 types of configurations available - Luxury Apartments & Universal Apartments.

LUXURY APPT - APPLICABLE FOR 3BHK AND 4 BHK . Rate is 1945 per sqft

UNIVERSAL APPT - APPLICABLE FOR 2BHK,rate is 1950 per sqft , 3 BHK and 4 BHK for 1795 per sqft

thanks

sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgverma
    Both down payment and installment plan is available in fresh booking. One more thing there are 2 types of configurations available - Luxury Apartments & Universal Apartments.

LUXURY APPT - APPLICABLE FOR 3BHK AND 4 BHK . Rate is 1945 per sqft

UNIVERSAL APPT - APPLICABLE FOR 2BHK,rate is 1950 per sqft , 3 BHK and 4 BHK for 1795 per sqft

thanks

sgverma

Verma ji what is the difference between luxury and universal appt. Specifications ?? .
    What i think is the rates here are the cheapest in whole. NCR even cheaper than raj nagar ext..
    and with in that budget u would easily get 4bhk ..
    I would just take always installment plan .. Never ever go for downpayment plan ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    Verma ji what is the difference between luxury and universal appt. Specifications ?? .
    What i think is the rates here are the cheapest in whole. NCR even cheaper than raj nagar ext..
    and with in that budget u would easily get 4bhk ..
    I would just take always installment plan .. Never ever go for downpayment plan ..

Yes saurav, difference is in the specs like door material,kitchen & bathroom fittings,security system,A/C,wooden flooring etc.The rates are definately cheapest in NCR.But the location is too much futuristic and totally depends upon proposed infrastructure developments. It may turn out to be a good long term investment bet.

thanks

sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgverma
    Yes saurav, difference is in the specs like door material,kitchen & bathroom fittings,security system,A/C,wooden flooring etc.The rates are definately cheapest in NCR.But the location is too much futuristic and totally depends upon proposed infrastructure developments. It may turn out to be a good long term investment bet.

thanks

sgverma

yah its located on a state highway 3 km inside from nh1 .. But that place is full of peace .. There are 4 other projects there also ..
    Tulip , max heights and express city ..
    Today i saw in economic times that haryana govt is thinking to make sonepat a second it hub after gurgaon and even much bigger than that .. For complete new read today's economic times hindi ..
    anyone has that e paper news please post it here. ..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saurav and Verma jee for your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys, what a wonderful community
    Our family is thinking of shifting to Kundli from Delhi since we can't afford a bigger house in Delhi.
    What do you think is the best option amongst TDI/Ansal/Jindal for residing? Which one has the highest chance of appreciation in the coming years?

Budget 50-55 lacs

Thanks so much :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chocochocox
    hi guys, what a wonderful community
    Our family is thinking of shifting to Kundli from Delhi since we can't afford a bigger house in Delhi.
    What do you think is the best option amongst TDI/Ansal/Jindal for residing? Which one has the highest chance of appreciation in the coming years?

Budget 50-55 lacs

Thanks so much :)

kindly do provide some important info brother ..
    That when u and your family would shift .. with 4,5 months or after 2,3 years ..
    Also what are ur prefernce a apartment , plot , or villa each has its on advantage and disadvantages ..
    where is your work place ..
    what is the size of your family and how much
    bedrooms do u want in ur house ..
    also if u have decided to take loan then how much amount of loan would u take ..
    What would you budget on higher side ..

Kinda answer these questions so that members here can help u in a sufficient manner .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    kindly do provide some important info brother ..
    That when u and your family would shift .. with 4,5 months or after 2,3 years ..
    Also what are ur prefernce a apartment , plot , or villa each has its on advantage and disadvantages ..
    where is your work place ..
    what is the size of your family and how much
    bedrooms do u want in ur house ..
    also if u have decided to take loan then how much amount of loan would u take ..
    What would you budget on higher side ..

Kinda answer these questions so that members here can help u in a sufficient manner .

Hello sir, thanks for the reply
    We plan to shift within 3-5 months from now. We have 2 places in mind i.e. Indirapuram and Kundli but since my dad's workplace is located in Naraina Industrial Area, so Indirapuram might be a little too far so we are thinking of Kundli.

Our size of family is 5
    We have planned to take a loan of ~10-15 lakhs (remaining we plan to get by selling our rohini sec-24 2 bedroom floor where we reside currently)
    Preference is apartment, 3 bedroom or if possible 4. Do you mind telling advantages and disadvantages for apartment or/and villa?

Budget on the higher side is 60 lakhs.

Other info I need is about schools. Since I plan to change my school anyways so I want to know are there any decent schools around for class 11/12th nearby?

We plan to visit Kundli next week to have a look at various options :)

Too many questions

Your input and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks so much
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chocochocox
    Hello sir, thanks for the reply
    We plan to shift within 3-5 months from now. We have 2 places in mind i.e. Indirapuram and Kundli but since my dad's workplace is located in Naraina Industrial Area, so Indirapuram might be a little too far so we are thinking of Kundli.
    yah kundli is best for any north class business person .. The distance between ur current place and kundli would be 40 min hardly . And also future propects of this region is great in terms of appreciation ..

Our size of family is 5
    We have planned to take a loan of ~10-15 lakhs (remaining we plan to get by selling our rohini sec-24 2 bedroom floor where we reside currently)
    Preference is apartment, 3 bedroom or if possible 4. Do you mind telling advantages and disadvantages for apartment or/and villa?

Budget on the higher side is 60 lakhs.

since u plan to move with in 4,5 months u should go for apartment ..
    Villa has its own charm but only villa available in ur budget is of jindal 153 sqyd but u would get its possesion after 2 years and also do visit eldeco to see what villa lifestyle really is .. But in ur budget u wont get a villa there .. Omaxe also have villa do also look at them but i personally dont like them ..
    so now in apartments with 60 lac budget u could get a very spacious apartment in tulip or ansal green escape sector-35 ( metro station is proposed here in future).. U could get a luxurious spacious 4 bhk with 45 lacs budget .. I would advice u to take 2 apartments of 2 bhk the budget would be approx same but keeping in mind future appreciation small property appreciate faster ..

Other info I need is about schools. Since I plan to change my school anyways so I want to know are there any decent schools around for class 11/12th nearby? ..

Yah there are many school including DPS , gdgoenka , gateway international , holy child , jindal business school and around 25+ schools are there

We plan to visit Kundli next week to have a look at various options :) ..

Do visit ansal green escape sample flat , eldeco sample villa , omaxe villas , tdi kingsbury sample flat ..
    As i mentioned u coult easily get 4 bhk in tulip and ansal gren escape and in tdi u could easily get a spacious 3bhk with in ur budget .. Parker residency is also a good project possesion has been offered by them..

Too many questions

Your input and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks so much

my comment : the region is very good first take a tour of sample. Flats of different builders and share ur views on the same ..
    Any other query u can ask ..
    CommentQuote