Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ansal's sunshine county seems to be the best bet for you. This project is bang on national highway and does have locational advantages. It is ready to move. More than 50 families are already living there. 3BHK should be for around 60lacs.

Ansal's green escape will take at least a couple of more years before they start giving possession.

By the way what size is the floor that you are planing to sell in sector 24 rohini and how much you are getting for the same?

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 35, Sonipat - THE most strategic location for max. ROI

Originally Posted by manu813
    Came across this thread... I have budget around 40 Lakhs and looking to invest in some residential plots.. Can you guys please, suggest any good options in kundli area..

Thanks!

Manu, Ajay33

Just visiting this thread after a gap. I had provided an overview earlier on a similar query & comparison. Here's the link:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/sonepat-real-estate/493-real-estate-sonepat--property-updates/page5?t=463&page=5

While I agree with Ajay33 assessment on majority of the points, I beg to differ on his views on Express City Project. Ajay33 is right that the project was launched 5-6 yrs back (plots primarily in that phase) but probably not much happened on ground for these 5 yrs. Don't forget that it was at time around 2008 when the global economy was in a downward spiral & hence affected the RE not just globally but even India. Remember, in such financial times the projects that take the biggest hit are the ones that are just in a very nascent stages just as Kundli was at that time.

As regards your query on the builder Manu, the Express builder is more of a traditional family run business ..conservative but DEBT free...don't believe in launching projects left & right & ending with a huge debt & little progress in most projects. Have done decent RE projects in Indirapuram & Bangalore (check out their website).

Off late in last 1 yr. though much progress has happened (with regards to plots launched in phase 1) on this project as much groundwork has happened & the possession of plots finally to be handed over this year (5-6 months max.).

Ajay33 while you are right on the delayed project activity on Express City for 5 yrs, note that prices of the plots in the project were @6k psy that time & are now around 19k now more than a 3 times returns in 5 yrs....quite decent returns in my opinion.

My views:

1/ if someone is looking for early (2-3 yrs) end use with a limited budget: opt for flats on NH1 (Parkers are great) rather than on Sec 35 (Ansals, Tulip as those will not be inhabited in the very near future); Mero wont come here anytime soon...2021 could be the earliest in the Metro phase 5-6?...the area needs to qualify a certain population criteria to before Metro even considers to cover the area in the network.

2/ if someone is looking for mid term (5-7 yrs) end use with an open budget: opt for Villas on Jindals Global City;

3/ if someone is looking for mid term to long term (5-10 yrs) investment purpose only with an open budget: opt for plots in Express City or Jindals Global City. ROI in Express will be the best as their location is the best (even better than Jindals) & the prices are the least of all available price options. Note I am talking with returns as the main perspective & not the end use.

Note that TDI (K&L blocks) are just as far or even more than Jindals or Express city from the NH8 but the KMP would be operational (hopefully by 2015 if not earlier..very stretched target) & would benefit Jindals & Express earlier. The FNG that will benefit TDI (K&L) blocks is still only under approval process & may become a reality only 2025 going at the speed at which KMP is coming up.

Eldeco, Omaxe & Parsvnath & more towards Sonipat than Delhi...so locational advantage remains with Kundli & Sec 35/36 (Sonipat) adjoining the KMP. But if one needs to choose amongst the three projects & primarily from an end use perspective, Eldeco is the best choice any day.

I have tried to provide the unbaised opinion for an investor looking to invest in the region.

Happy investing.

:)

Disclaimer: I am invested in projects on either side of the NH1 around KMP.: opt for plots in Express City or Jindals Global City. ROI in Express will be the best as their location is the best (even better than Jindals) & the prices are the least of all available price options. Note I am talking with returns as the main perspective & not the end use.

Note that TDI (K&L blocks) are just as far or even more than Jindals or Express city from the NH8 but the KMP would be operational (hopefully by 2015 if not earlier..very stretched target) & would benefit Jindals & Express earlier. The FNG that will benefit TDI (K&L) blocks is still only under approval process & may become a reality only 2025 going at the speed at which KMP is coming up.

Eldeco, Omaxe & Parsvnath & more towards Sonipat than Delhi...so locational advantage remains with Kundli & Sec 35/36 (Sonipat) adjoining the KMP. But if one needs to choose amongst the three projects & primarily from an end use perspective, Eldeco is the best choice any day.

I have tried to provide the unbaised opinion for an investor looking to invest in the region.

Happy investing.

:)

Disclaimer: I am invested in projects on either side of the NH1 around KMP.
    CommentQuote
  • Sell or Hold Max Heights Apt

Hi,

I have an investment in Max Heights... recently it has provided some gains at last...

Should I sell it now and invest in better location like GGN or Should I hold?

Please share your opinion...

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurav Ji,
    Decision needs to be made depending on the budget, the risk taking capacity of an individual 7 the purpose (end use or purely as investment). GGN is much too expensive based purely on the ticket size but returns are a pretty consistent. Whereas Kundli has huge potential which is still untapped....returns here would be in spurts depending on the growth that comes around & would eventually give consistent returns only when there is a significant influx of end users....atleast 8-10 yrs in my opinion.

BTW when did you buy Max heights & at what rate..what is the best offer available now..... may help in deciding.
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the projects especially flats in Kundli/ Sonepat belt were selling at prices lower or at par of alloted rates until 12 months back but there has been spurt in this region in last year. Prices have more than doubled for plots and there has been easily 50% appreciation in flats. So, in my opinion, HOLD at this point of time. There is huge potential in this area. Only advise, be patient and hold if you can.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravRai
    Hi,

I have an investment in Max Heights... recently it has provided some gains at last...

Thanks,

first please answer these question so that we all can help u in a sufficient manner ..
    whats the size of ur apartment how much are you getting ..??
    is it purely for investment ??
    or u will be the end user after 3,4 years from now ..??
    if u want to reinvest after selling ur maxheight apart.
    what would be ur priority
    a plot , villa , or apartment with other builder or area ??

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    Gaurav Ji,
    Decision needs to be made depending on the budget, the risk taking capacity of an individual 7 the purpose (end use or purely as investment). GGN is much too expensive based purely on the ticket size but returns are a pretty consistent. Whereas Kundli has huge potential which is still untapped....returns here would be in spurts depending on the growth that comes around & would eventually give consistent returns only when there is a significant influx of end users....atleast 8-10 yrs in my opinion.

BTW when did you buy Max heights & at what rate..what is the best offer available now..... may help in deciding.

i do agREE on many points that this region has a lot of potential ..

mR harmeet could please share where u have ur investment and whats the size of investment ?? and from how much time are you holding the same ..
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt anything in gurgaon available in this budget ....i also want to move over their, but gurgaon is up up and away..and what is available is all crap.

Originally Posted by GauravRai
    Hi,

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    I doubt anything in gurgaon available in this budget ....i also want to move over their, but gurgaon is up up and away..and what is available is all crap.

bhai ji yueh waqt kundli sonepat se nikalne ka nhi invested rehne ka hai .. yahan khone ke liye kuch nhi hai means risk is negligible and reward is very very much .. because congress is in haryan not it will start working in each and every state where it rules to get back power in 2014 ..
    RRTS physical would start ..
    KMP would be operational ..
    sonipat ring road work will get complete ..
    metro dpr and funding report would be ready and metro till
    sonipat would be offcially announced ..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Lets hope it goes this way only

Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    bhai ji yueh waqt kundli sonepat se nikalne ka nhi invested rehne ka hai .. yahan khone ke liye kuch nhi hai means risk is negligible and reward is very very much .. because congress is in haryan not it will start working in each and every state where it rules to get back power in 2014 ..
    RRTS physical would start ..
    KMP would be operational ..
    sonipat ring road work will get complete ..
    metro dpr and funding report would be ready and metro till
    sonipat would be offcially announced ..!!
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in investing in KUNLDI , if any of the member is selling off VILLA/ Apartment/ plot, please message me, am not a Dealer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajaykr
    I am interested in investing in KUNLDI , if any of the member is selling off VILLA/ Apartment/ plot, please message me, am not a Dealer

Which area in Kundli specifically? You can get quite a few active dealers & even direct company deals if you know which project you are looking at specifically by just googling.

BTW solicting buy/sell calls on the threads is not permitted by IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    Which area in Kundli specifically? You can get quite a few active dealers & even direct company deals if you know which project you are looking at specifically by just googling.

BTW solicting buy/sell calls on the threads is not permitted by IREF.

Yes am preferable looking on NH1 closer to Delhi border except TDI

about buy/Sell, I knew that is why put PM me if any one is planning
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajaykr
    Yes am preferable looking on NH1 closer to Delhi border except TDI

about buy/Sell, I knew that is why put PM me if any one is planning
    thanks

I agree,it is better to avoid TDI.Very unprofessional builder with lot of issues and inordinate delays.
    CommentQuote
  • Try out Ansals which is adjoining TDI, right on NH-1 and adjoining Rajiv Gandhi education city and even closer to KMP. I have not heard of any issues with this builder, 100% possession has been granted, 250-300 families living in there. A small 300 acre but beautiful community.

Drawback: Bit pricey, starting price 35k, higher for blocks bang on National Highway( 50-60k).
    CommentQuote