Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plot options in Kundli

Collapse
X
Collapse

Plot options in Kundli

Last updated: November 7 2012
251 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #71

    #71

    Re : Plot options in Kundli

    Jindal is 6-7 kms inside of NH but commute time from TDI to Jindal is close to 12-14minutes which is same time as from TDI to Eldeco. Totally agree with you regarding Eldeco. Very well executed plots and villas, only drawback further 10-12 kms from TDI.

    Comment

    • #72

      #72

      Re : Plot options in Kundli

      Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
      I know many active members in this forum have preference for Jindal according to surveys/ studies they have done but personally I feel TDI has edge over others in this area. TDI hold advantage over others due to its proximity to Delhi. Jindal is 10 kms further from Delhi. Even if sector road connect Jindal to NH in future, then also it will still be atleast 6 kms away. If Metro is coming close to Jindals (which is not confirmed yet), RRTP train is coming to TDI (confirmed). Jindal is located on KMP expressway but the entry/ access to KMP will be right on national highway which means that people living in TDI will reach KMP earlier than Jindals. Also, TDI has given possession to 80-90% of plot holders and people have started living in Kingsbury apartments and have started building plots. For Jindals, they are in early stages, atleast 3 years for possession.
      u are right TDI has its own advantages but the only problem is after some many years of its launch .. Not even 5% plots are constructed .. TDI is just for short tern investor for quick money .. Pura tdi basne mein abi 6,7 saal lgenge and u know 3 registry ke baad 3 years ka time hota hai for construction but just like bawana log construct nhi krna chahte yahan bi .. When the deadline time would come in TDI rates might fall ..
      Lot of bashing for Jindals, Advantages of Jindals over TDI:

      Cheaper compared to TDI. Jindals you can get plots at around 22-24K. Rates in TDI are quite high now.

      ABC are in 45-65 K range.
      DEF: are now selling around 32-35
      H,I, J, K are in 23-27K range
      L block: 16-18k due to non possession and least development.

      K block is quite well developed, roads are broader compared to other blocks due to big 500/ 1000 sq yards plots.

      jindal would be 5,6 km after sector road which has been sanctioned and land has been notified for the same and also tdi sector like h,i,j,k are 3-4 km form nhi ..
      As i have said in this forum that i expect rates in jindal to atleast be at par with These TDI sectors .. That means 30-40% upmove in near term .


      Absolultely NO for Express builders, no work has been done on the site since the project launched 4-5 years back. Its cheap but a big risk.......I will not recommend that.

      i agree with u on it .

      If you have to choose between villa/plot, I would recommend plot for you as it seems you are an NRI and you are not going to be end user. Plots are always easier to sell but you may consider villa if you are an end user.

      i agree plot for investment and villa for investment cum end use

      Rates in Kundli/ Sonepat have more than doubled in last 15 months, be it Jindals/Ansals/ TDI/ Eldeco.....Its one belt that was left unnoticed for years and still has lot of potential to flourish........

      I do agree totally with u onto this

      This whole belt has congress connection, Jindal might hold edge over others because of their business/ steel empire. Rajiv Gandhi education city is again a congress project. There are rumors of Robert Vadera vested interested in this area as well.

      I agree that jindal have cement , power , steel , rods , tmt bars , sarias of their own .. That would be a lot helpful in execution of project on time ..



      I will not recommend investing in Omaxe and Parsavnath due to possession issues, although rates are quite low (10-13k).
      If having low budget one can look at omaxe villas available at very cheaper rates .. Though build quality is not that good.


      DISCLAIMER: This is my personal opinion and I have no vested interest as of now in any of the projects now. And I am not aiming to hurt sentiments of active members here.
      my note : i do agree on many of things ..
      But one think i want to share and what attracted me most towards jindal is 75-80% of project they are developing in form of villas , cottages , builder floors , school , club , hospital , play school , complex , a five star hotel , multiplex , 3 shopping centres .. Means they are developing themselves unlike plotted development .. So thesevillas would be in high demand in future due to this , due to class of people living here , due to elevations and the beautifully planned township people will attract towards it ..

      Two of my favourite projects in sonepat are jindal and eldeco .. Both are superb .. And when i saw eldeco i fall in love with villa class living from then ..

      Comment

      • #73

        #73

        Re : Plot options in Kundli

        Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
        Jindal is 6-7 kms inside of NH but commute time from TDI to Jindal is close to 12-14minutes which is same time as from TDI to Eldeco. Totally agree with you regarding Eldeco. Very well executed plots and villas, only drawback further 10-12 kms from TDI.
        i agree that is why i left eldeco and choose jindal because it is
        1. Firstly 13-14 km from TDI ..
        2. Secondly METRO wont come till there while there is a proposed station at sector 35..
        3. RRTS will also have it station at rai at jindal is just located there ..
        4. KMP is much closer to TDI and jindal than to eldeco ..
        5. Price in eldeco is much higher as it is ready to move while in jindal it is 40% cheaper than eldeco ..
        6.in eldeco for a corner villa there was
        10% PLC and i was getting 250 sqyd villa in mu budget that too 2bhk builtupo
        While i got 290 sqyd three side open villa in jindal on a 40 foot road .. And there a wide green belt at backside of villa. Elevation plan is also superb .. And also even after this jindal cost me 10 lakh cheaper than eldeco which i would spend on best interiors now ..

        Comment

        • #74

          #74

          Re : Plot options in Kundli

          Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
          I know many active members in this forum have preference for Jindal according to surveys/ studies they have done but personally I feel TDI has edge over others in this area. TDI hold advantage over others due to its proximity to Delhi. Jindal is 10 kms further from Delhi. Even if sector road connect Jindal to NH in future, then also it will still be atleast 6 kms away. If Metro is coming close to Jindals (which is not confirmed yet), RRTP train is coming to TDI (confirmed). Jindal is located on KMP expressway but the entry/ access to KMP will be right on national highway which means that people living in TDI will reach KMP earlier than Jindals. Also, TDI has given possession to 80-90% of plot holders and people have started living in Kingsbury apartments and have started building plots. For Jindals, they are in early stages, atleast 3 years for possession.

          Lot of bashing for Jindals, Advantages of Jindals over TDI:

          Cheaper compared to TDI. Jindals you can get plots at around 22-24K. Rates in TDI are quite high now.

          ABC are in 45-65 K range.
          DEF: are now selling around 32-35
          H,I, J, K are in 23-27K range
          L block: 16-18k due to non possession and least development.

          K block is quite well developed, roads are broader compared to other blocks due to big 500/ 1000 sq yards plots.

          Absolultely NO for Express builders, no work has been done on the site since the project launched 4-5 years back. Its cheap but a big risk.......I will not recommend that.

          If you have to choose between villa/plot, I would recommend plot for you as it seems you are an NRI and you are not going to be end user. Plots are always easier to sell but you may consider villa if you are an end user.

          Rates in Kundli/ Sonepat have more than doubled in last 15 months, be it Jindals/Ansals/ TDI/ Eldeco.....Its one belt that was left unnoticed for years and still has lot of potential to flourish........

          This whole belt has congress connection, Jindal might hold edge over others because of their business/ steel empire. Rajiv Gandhi education city is again a congress project. There are rumors of Robert Vadera vested interested in this area as well.

          I will not recommend investing in Omaxe and Parsavnath due to possession issues, although rates are quite low (10-13k).

          DISCLAIMER: This is my personal opinion and I have no vested interest as of now in any of the projects now. And I am not aiming to hurt sentiments of active members here.
          Ajay great assesment ! I am also upbeat about the entire belt. Lot of new things will shape up in this area. Please keep the horizon of 2021. Yes TDI has offered possetion on most of the plots.

          Comment

          • #75

            #75

            Re : Plot options in Kundli

            Washinton, You are absolutely right about 2021 horizon. As of now, some movement can be seen in the belt. People have started living in Ansals/ TDI and Eldeco but major movement will start once RRTP/ Metro and KMP expressway will start and will connect Kundli/ Sonepat to delhi/ gurgaon and other parts of NCR.

            Rajiv Gandhi education city, which is planned over 2500acres of land can be major boost for driving middle class families out of Delhi if they allow good universities under their belt and can create opportunities for employment for lecturers/ teachers/ human resources/ class IV jobs. I googled and found the following facts:

            North Delhi University campus is spread over 495 acres.
            South Delhi University enjoys over 69 acres campus
            Jawahar Lal Nehru University campus occupies 1000 acres land
            Renowned IIT Delhi campus covers 320 acres area,
            AIIMS has 115 acre campus
            Delhi College of Engineering is sprawled over 164 acres of land.

            If you add area of all the renowned universities in Delhi mentioned above together, it will come close to 2500 acres of land.

            Gurgaon saw an upsurge because of job opportunities in IT sector in late 90's and last decade. There is potential to see same upsurge in this Kundli belt if politicians take steps in the right direction and help realise this dream of world class Education city which can help make millions of engineers/ doctors/ MBA's/ enterpreneurs in the NCR.

            This will all not happen in a day. Good township takes years of planning and Rome too was not built in a day!!!!!!!

            Comment

            • #76

              #76

              Re : Plot options in Kundli

              Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
              Washinton, You are absolutely right about 2021 horizon. As of now, some movement can be seen in the belt. People have started living in Ansals/ TDI and Eldeco but major movement will start once RRTP/ Metro and KMP expressway will start and will connect Kundli/ Sonepat to delhi/ gurgaon and other parts of NCR.

              Rajiv Gandhi education city, which is planned over 2500acres of land can be major boost for driving middle class families out of Delhi if they allow good universities under their belt and can create opportunities for employment for lecturers/ teachers/ human resources/ class IV jobs. I googled and found the following facts:

              North Delhi University campus is spread over 495 acres.
              South Delhi University enjoys over 69 acres campus
              Jawahar Lal Nehru University campus occupies 1000 acres land
              Renowned IIT Delhi campus covers 320 acres area,
              AIIMS has 115 acre campus
              Delhi College of Engineering is sprawled over 164 acres of land.

              If you add area of all the renowned universities in Delhi mentioned above together, it will come close to 2500 acres of land.

              Gurgaon saw an upsurge because of job opportunities in IT sector in late 90's and last decade. There is potential to see same upsurge in this Kundli belt if politicians take steps in the right direction and help realise this dream of world class Education city which can help make millions of engineers/ doctors/ MBA's/ enterpreneurs in the NCR.

              This will all not happen in a day. Good township takes years of planning and Rome too was not built in a day!!!!!!!
              i totally agree brother but in a haryana govt. Report it was mentiones that it would give 80000 jobs in 5, 7 years ..
              directly and indirectly in the region ..
              also according to a report businesses in delhi has started shifting in kundli and rai because they are planned so well ..
              When i got to know that rates in these industrial areas are so much cheap that u get a building 4000sqft on a 550 sqyd plot area in rai with 85 lacs at present ..

              Aisa isliye kyuki abi tak iss area ki potential ko last year tak pehchana ni gya tha but now people have realised and started investing in this belt ..

              Comment

              • #77

                #77

                Re : Plot options in Kundli

                Came across this thread... I have budget around 40 Lakhs and looking to invest in some residential plots.. Can you guys please, suggest any good options in kundli area..

                Thanks!

                Comment

                • #78

                  #78

                  Re : Plot options in Kundli

                  Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                  Came across this thread... I have budget around 40 Lakhs and looking to invest in some residential plots.. Can you guys please, suggest any good options in kundli area..

                  Thanks!
                  the best options in plot in kundli are TDI , JINDAL , IN UR BUDGET U COULD GET PLOT IN EXPRESS CITY WHICH IS NEAR BY JINDAL'S PROJECT .. I WOULD NOT ADVICE U TOO GO FOR PARSVNATH .. BUT U COULD ALSO CHECK OUT OMAXE ..
                  TDI MINIMUM RATES ARE 22000 AROUND , JINDAL MINIMUM RATES ARE 22000 AROUND ,
                  ANSAL WOULD BE OUT OF YOUR BUDGET .. EXPRESS CITY RATES ARE 16000 AROUND
                  ..
                  EXPRESS CITY PLOTS WOULD GET BENEFITS OF DEVELOPMENT IN JINDAL AND U COULD GET 250 SQYD PLOT IN UR BUDGET .. AND THEY ARE SOON GOING TO OFFER POSSESION SO THERE IS UPSURGE EXPECTED IN NEAR TERM ..!

                  Comment

                  • #79

                    #79

                    Re : Plot options in Kundli

                    Thanks for your inputs !
                    So how is this Express builder? Never heard of this builder before.Any reviews...What kind of appreciation members expect in these plots in 5 years..

                    Is their any ground work started for Rajiv Gandhi university or is it still on papers.. Any views will be of great help..

                    Thanks!


                    Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
                    the best options in plot in kundli are TDI , JINDAL , IN UR BUDGET U COULD GET PLOT IN EXPRESS CITY WHICH IS NEAR BY JINDAL'S PROJECT .. I WOULD NOT ADVICE U TOO GO FOR PARSVNATH .. BUT U COULD ALSO CHECK OUT OMAXE ..
                    TDI MINIMUM RATES ARE 22000 AROUND , JINDAL MINIMUM RATES ARE 22000 AROUND ,
                    ANSAL WOULD BE OUT OF YOUR BUDGET .. EXPRESS CITY RATES ARE 16000 AROUND
                    ..
                    EXPRESS CITY PLOTS WOULD GET BENEFITS OF DEVELOPMENT IN JINDAL AND U COULD GET 250 SQYD PLOT IN UR BUDGET .. AND THEY ARE SOON GOING TO OFFER POSSESION SO THERE IS UPSURGE EXPECTED IN NEAR TERM ..!

                    Comment

                    • #80

                      #80

                      Re : Plot options in Kundli

                      Manu Bhai,

                      I will not recommend Express Builders although they are the cheapest commodity in the area. Reason they have not started anywork on their site since their project was launched 4-5 years back. Omaxe and Parsavnath are others in the same categories.

                      I would suggest you TDI/ Ansal/ Jindal or Eldeco. Possession has been offered to most plot owners in Ansals and TDI and Eldeco and roads/ infrastructure is already in place and people are living in TDI and Ansals. TDI and Ansals are bit overpriced ranging from 20K to 60k depending on blocks due to its close proximity of 2.5 kms from Delhi Border. Jindals and Eldeco are around 25k.

                      Regarding Rajiv Gandhi Education city, groundwork has started. They have walled their complex with 10 ft brick wall, they have built internal roads.

                      Some of Prominent Institutes who have allotted land in this Education City are as under :
                      Thapar University:62.00 Acres
                      Hindu Educational & Charitable Society, Sonepat:07.38 Acres
                      Manav Rachna International University:25.00 Acres
                      Birla Institute of Management Technology:07.38 Acres
                      Fore School of Management:07.38 Acres
                      International Foundation for Research & Education :25.00 Acres
                      Karnatak Ligyas Educational Society :07.38 Acres
                      Lala Nemi Chand Educational Trust:02.41 Acres
                      Asian Education Society :03.82 Acres
                      Ashoka University: 25 acres

                      In addition, efforts are made to pass a legislation in Haryana Govt to pass a bill to allow National univeristy within this campus. The proposed university will focus on providing facilities for advanced studies in all branches of law. At present, there are only 14 national law universities in the country. The university will be developed on an area of 27 acres at a cost of Rs 110 crore, to be borne by the state government. With a capacity of 100 to 120 seats, it will provide degrees in graduation and postgraduation. The state government plans to start the university at the earliest.

                      Nanotechnology, biotechnology, genetics, engineering, medicine, avionics, information technology, artificial intelligence, environmental sciences and geospatial technologies, management and finance, defence research, film and media and law are some of the subjects the city will offer in addition to management courses/ humanities and fine arts. So, far in entire NCR area, we donot have medical colleges, research, genetics, engineering colleges, law schools all in the same campus. Apart from being the centre for higher learning, Rajiv Gandhi Education City will also serve as a laboratory for advanced technologies.This is going to be one of an attempt to have all things at same place.RRTP fast trains (speed 200km/ hr) will have one station at Rajiv Gandhi Education city, so as to attract students from Delhi.

                      They are planning to bring in institutions like Oxford and Cambridge, so as to attract international students as well.

                      Again, I would emphasise that this is going to be the biggest educational project not only in NCR region but throughtout India. No campus in India occupies area as big as 2500 acre.

                      Just to emphasise how big area 2500 area is, here is what I found when I googled Delhi University area in acres:

                      North Delhi University campus is spread over 495 acres.
                      South Delhi University enjoys over 69 acres campus
                      Jawahar Lal Nehru University campus occupies 1000 acres land
                      Renowned IIT Delhi campus covers 320 acres area,
                      AIIMS has 115 acre campus
                      Delhi College of Engineering is sprawled over 164 acres of land.

                      I hope this is not too much information for you. Wish you happy and prosperous investing. Thanks.
                      Last edited March 1 2012, 06:26 AM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X