Have just joined this forum. I am planing to buy a plot in Kundli with an investment horizon of 5-7 years. Is it a good investment? The options are TDI, Ansals Sushant City and Jindal. Which one do you think is the best option. Look forward to hearing from senior members your valuable thoughts. Will make a visit to Kundli today itself. Kundli is probably the cheapest option in NCR apart from Bhiwadi.
Read more
240 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Try out Ansals which is adjoining TDI, right on NH-1 and adjoining Rajiv Gandhi education city and even closer to KMP. I have not heard of any issues with this builder, 100% possession has been granted, 250-300 families living in there. A small 300 acre but beautiful community.

Drawback: Bit pricey, starting price 35k, higher for blocks bang on National Highway( 50-60k).

Thanks,
    Do you have any clue of plots pricing in ansals?
    CommentQuote
  • All I know is that Ansal is the costliest in the region with the most development. Out of all the projects in this Kundli/ Sonepat, it easily stands out as a leader. Many families have built there houses and are living there in the villas. I would say, you get a safe feeling in that surrounding and if someone has to move in this belt, this would be the safest place right now.

Last time I checked prices was 2 months back when nothing was available less than 35000 and that too in the back sectors. Those bang on National highway are much more costlier selling at more than 50000/sq yard. So easily 250 sq yard plot will be in range of 1-1.2 crore.

If budget is not a consideration, go for it. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • It all depends on the requirements.

If for end use right away, I agree with you, Ansals as well as Eldeco (if a distance further by around 7-9 km doesn't matter) could be good choices....(for heavens sake guys, don't come screaming for Jindal Vs Eldeco Vs TDI discussions).

However, not everybody would like to go there & start staying there esp. with so minimal infrastructural facilities available as of now unless they have no choice. In fact majority of people may prefer to invest here for medium to short term. Its here where Jindals Global City & Express City have an edge in terms of cost if one has a horizon of 5-10 yrs. Obviously, investing in a built up Villa or flat may not be the best idea even in these two localities if you don't have a end use in sight for more than 7-10 yrs. Plots are always are the best investments.....Investors ko sirf ek hi logic samaj me aata hai ROI & they can invest at places where the entry is as lost price & Probable exits are higher.

After 7-10 yrs agar TDI & Ansals 1-1.25L psy honge toh Jindals/Express kamse kam 75-1 L ho hi jainge ( I am assuming that all infrastructure planned for the area in place for the are to demand higher prices). Ab aap hi ROI calculate kar lijye or decide kizye..needless to say Jindals & Express would outshine any other investments in that region purely on basis of ROI. Express to actual benefit Jindal ke saath hone ka hai...apne aap toh weh bechare kuch nahi kar sakte. Sangat ka saath aur uska benefit. Just my POV...I know soem guys here on this thread just start jumping around to prove their investments as the best...very immature profile I find here to be honest & thus don't like visiting these threads. Basic etiquettes hi missing hais....lal/peele/neele colors or har size ke fonts mein likh kar na jaane kya samjhane ki hord mein hain.

Originally Posted by AJAY33
    All I know is that Ansal is the costliest in the region with the most development. Out of all the projects in this Kundli/ Sonepat, it easily stands out as a leader. Many families have built there houses and are living there in the villas. I would say, you get a safe feeling in that surrounding and if someone has to move in this belt, this would be the safest place right now.

Last time I checked prices was 2 months back when nothing was available less than 35000 and that too in the back sectors. Those bang on National highway are much more costlier selling at more than 50000

If budget is not a consideration, go for it. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with you Harmeet. Enough of TDI/ Jindals and Eldeco. I think people would have got enough information about those projects in details. It sounds more like a TOM AND JERRY SHOW with people hammering other's investment and showing theirs in limelight. Infact, it is doing more harm to them than benefitting them.

Like you said, if this belt will flourish, rates in all projects will increase according to location/ facilities. All these reputed projects are good in long term and will reap good returns.

One little disagreement is Ansal is livable with many families living in it, although I agree that in 4-5 years time, it will give impression of a developed colony.......Appreciate your input Harmeet Bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • AjayKr

as u said u will b going to that area tomorrow.
    have a look at all societies TDI/ ansals/ jindal/ eldeco/ express/ omase/ parsvnath etc and see construction quality/ future prospects/ location etc etc and first decide which r 1-2 colonies will u prefer over others n then enquire abt their rates.
    friend, what u r doing now is asking rates first n then u will go there. do opposite. first visit the places then see the rates of what u liked(if u like any).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    AjayKr

as u said u will b going to that area tomorrow.
    have a look at all societies TDI/ ansals/ jindal/ eldeco/ express/ omase/ parsvnath etc and see construction quality/ future prospects/ location etc etc and first decide which r 1-2 colonies will u prefer over others n then enquire abt their rates.
    friend, what u r doing now is asking rates first n then u will go there. do opposite. first visit the places then see the rates of what u liked(if u like any).

You have a point here Ruchika. My 2 cents :-)

In fact first decide on your budget & then decide to look out for places. Agar budget 20-25 lakh ka hai to TDI & ansal mein 100-125 sq. yard ka plot hi milega ...Infact is size mein plot milenge hi nahi....nothing less than 400 sy yd if looking at lower rates...smaller plots are always more expensive. I know I may have stretched the figures a bit but this was just explain. Pehle pocket ka hisab rakho (never over leverage) phir samaan khojo.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    You have a point here Ruchika. My 2 cents :-)

In fact first decide on your budget & then decide to look out for places. Agar budget 20-25 lakh ka hai to TDI & ansal mein 100-125 sq. yard ka plot hi milega ...Infact is size mein plot milenge hi nahi....nothing less than 400 sy yd if looking at lower rates...smaller plots are always more expensive. I know I may have stretched the figures a bit but this was just explain. Pehle pocket ka hisab rakho (never over leverage) phir samaan khojo.

i hav seen so many people liking what i say n they comment like "my 2 cents". i agree, , etc but they dont care to press on 'thanks' and when they praise me their comment gets thanked by a 3rd person. this is funny
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    i hav seen so many people liking what i say n they comment like "my 2 cents". i agree, , etc but they dont care to press on 'thanks' and when they praise me their comment gets thanked by a 3rd person. this is funny

I have dun what you asked for maam...happy :-). Aur thanks chaiye to no.pm kar dizye, call kar ke bhi thanks kar doonga.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    I have dun what you asked for maam...happy :-). Aur thanks chaiye to no.pm kar dizye, call kar ke bhi thanks kar doonga.

hehehe.. no actually i dint want it but u know i have always seen tht people just appreciate but dont give thanks n they get thanks for appreciating me
    CommentQuote
  • colors are used by people to highlight and so do sizes of fonts .. imagine life without colors ..
    But kuch log shyad black and white ke zamane m reh rhe hain abi bi yah unki lyf m khushiyon ke rang unhe pasand nhi ..

NOTE: i am not pointing this on anyone just generaly saying and also agar kisiko lage yeh uske liye bola hai toh usi ke liye bola hai ..
    Dil mein mat lia kro anything guyz ..
    We all favour some projects everyone ..
    Mam eldeco ko ..
    harmeet bhaji express city ko ..
    Ajay bhai ab ansal ke taraf jhuke hain zyada ..
    Varun bhai ban ho gye woh pata ni kiski taraf jhukne aaye the do-do id lekar ..
    but yah. M jo kehta ho sochkr and samjhkr and facts ke respect mein kehta hun hawa m baatein ni krta ..
    Baki forum pr sab mere bhai , "behen" ki tarah hai . :D
    CommentQuote
  • Mere dost, mere upar TDI ka ilzaam bhi hai aur Jindal ka saath dene kaa aarop bhi aaya hai. Thanks for giving me Ansal tag as well, that shows my neutrality for all the projects. I have praised Eldeco for their villas execution. But if someone sees something from one point of view only, you are bound to see bias. I am open to critic and welcome everyone here to get involved in a healthy critic/ debate but not in confrontations or verbal accusations or allegations against each other.
    CommentQuote
  • The whole region is better and value for money ..
    And best for invesment as well as for end use for any business person of delhi and for service class person working in gurgaon or delhi north or west ..
    The plus point here is supply here is limited unlike. Gnoida ..
    CommentQuote
  • Thats the right tone buddy!Here you go!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    We all favour some projects everyone ..
    Mam eldeco ko ..
    harmeet bhaji express city ko ..
    Ajay bhai ab ansal ke taraf jhuke hain zyada ..
    . :D

Please get your facts right. I have never favored Express City only.

I have always maintained that the choice depends on the requirements & the budget. Just for the benefit of the others readers interested in investing in the region here I would like to summarize my preferrd choice in the region (something which I realize I have never done so far). Theses choices here are personal & individuals can have different opinions - admitted and accepted :

For apartments (for immediate or near term end use): 4 BHK in Parker (around TDI City Kundli);

For Villas (for near term to mid term end use): - Jindal City follwed by Eldeco;

For Plots (only for investment & maybe for long term end use) - Express City followed by Jindals followed by Ansals followed by TDI (only initial blocks).

The reasons for the different choices are based on end use & requirements ...details are spread over my various posts which I dont think I need to reiterate here at this point in time.
    CommentQuote
  • harmeet,
    i do respect ur views. but let me share my views over ur msg..
    dear friend, express city is being developed by a very small builder which has not been able to deliver anything (except flags hanging on their land) during the last 3-4 years, wherease in the same time u can see how few othr builders hav even completed their projects (wont take their name as of nw). so the past history of this builder there has not been upright. express has various projects in NCR including indirapuram and if u see the quality of work u will realise that their construction/ general quality is really poor. i know u r talking about plots not villas but still in plots too general criteria is important, like sewage lines, electricity lines, then roads n other infrastructure which includes planning/ development/ execution and with a not so good builder, who doesnt has good reputation abt quality and has not been able to deliver anything in last 3-4 years i just dont find it feasible for anyone to get stuck with them.
    personaly i feel indiabulls and express city projects r 2 of the most avoidable projects in sonepat. both have not even moved an inch since last 4 years, only flags have been put there.
    and for plots too good builders shud b the foremost criteria to invest in. n plots wise too jindal and eldeco r the best options in the area.

others might differ in the view n i have just stated mine so no abuses or labellings pls
    CommentQuote