Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
85198 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

HI Guys,

Just wondering will Mulayam's regime switch investors interest from Noida to Kundli region . Please see the TOI article below and share your views on it?
    Noida homebuyers fear SP may junk Mayawati projects - The Times of India

Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

one should know this that last time noida extention problem came in
    limelight .. kundli region aprreciated 30-40% within a week ..
    because investors started shifting there invesments and now i think there would be a rally again and this time more and more long term investors would come ..
    and now north and west delhi residents wont even look at UP real estate.
    the only area with affordable prices and with lots of potential of growth
    is now kundli and sonepat region ..

just 3 km from delh border ..
    metro coming ..
    RRTS coming ..
    education city would create 75-80000 jobs in 5 years span of time ..
    now i can say

"sonipat-kundli" region would emerge as top realty hub in whole NCR..

Comment

Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Any day ... EPE tou kabhi aayega nahi .. aur kundli Manersr Palwar is going to start soon. major industrial hubs woul don this side. G Noida is anyday far from bus, rail air Metro facilities.

I would prefer to take a 1BHK in narela than going for 5BHK in G NOIDA>

Comment

sonepat kundli mein toh noida extention ki tarah land acquisition problems nhi .
        ??
        please seniors share your views i want to invest in real estate i was observing this forum from a very long time and was planning to invest in paramount golfforeste but now i have changed my mind .
        please suggest where should i invest now i dont want any apartment either plot of built up house or villa i prefer .

Comment

Let us hope 30 to 40 percent appreciation comes in a month as projected by SAURAVSBBAN
          Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post

one should know this that last time noida extention problem came in
            limelight .. kundli region aprreciated 30-40% within a week ..
            because investors started shifting there invesments and now i think there would be a rally again and this time more and more long term investors would come ..
            and now north and west delhi residents wont even look at UP real estate.
            the only area with affordable prices and with lots of potential of growth
            is now kundli and sonepat region ..

just 3 km from delh border ..
            metro coming ..
            RRTS coming ..
            education city would create 75-80000 jobs in 5 years span of time ..
            now i can say

"sonipat-kundli" region would emerge as top realty hub in whole NCR..
            i agree with you on some points regarding appreciation as my cousion have bought plot in tdi and 8-9 months ago and suddenly after that noida extention matter came . the invesment got hugely appreciated within a short period of time .which drew attention of our whole family towards the region.
            but the point is from now with perspective till 2016 how much appreciation one can expect and also would this region would be good to have a second home ( weekend home ) here .

Comment

Originally posted by investar View Post
              sonepat kundli mein toh noida extention ki tarah land acquisition problems nhi .
              ??
              brother in sonepat and kundli builders have bought land directly from farmers unlike UP where land was acquisited by the govt and then alloted to builders .. so no problem at all with land matters

please seniors share your views i want to invest in real estate i was observing this forum from a very long time and was planning to invest in paramount golfforeste but now i have changed my mind .
              please suggest where should i invest now i dont want any apartment either plot of built up house or villa i prefer .
              u should opt for plot or villas here as u have mentioned u want to make this investment as ur weekend home then villas would be best ..
              JINDAL GLOBAL CITY OR ELDECO WOULD BE best suited for you ..
              both the projects are good while jindal is much closer to delhi and price is much cheaper as compared to eldeco ..
              but if u want a ready to move property eldeco would be good for you
              but remember RTM p[roperty always command premiums .. !!

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
                u should opt for plot or villas here as u have mentioned u want to make this investment as ur weekend home then villas would be best ..
                JINDAL GLOBAL CITY OR ELDECO WOULD BE best suited for you ..
                both the projects are good while jindal is much closer to delhi and price is much cheaper as compared to eldeco ..
                but if u want a ready to move property eldeco would be good for you
                but remember RTM p[roperty always command premiums .. !!
                i dont know what makes u say that jindal is 'much closer' to delhi.
                presently eldeco is 12 kms frm TDI bang on NH-1 and jindal is 13.5 kms from TDI, abt 6-7 kms of which is on NH-1 and the rest 7-7.5 kms inside of NH-1.
                now if u say that jindal will get persmission and execute a project to connect their township with NH-1, distance of their colony's enterance from NH-1 side will still b more than 2 kms, not to talk abt othr side of the society and distance from majority of plots/villas.. n that too is a probable future project abt which we dont knw if/when construction will start.. and even if it goes through in next 5-10 years still it will nvr b on NH-1
                Last edited March 7 2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

It seems that TDI is the gold standard and we are weighing others like eldeco/ jindals in relation to it. Any one having idea what is current price in TDI Kingsbury/ TDI Tuscan city. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
                    It seems that TDI is the gold standard and we are weighing others like eldeco/ jindals in relation to it. Any one having idea what is current price in TDI Kingsbury/ TDI Tuscan city. Thanks.
                    lolz it is not so. not everyone talks in that sense. sonipat in itself is a very old and huge city with more than 12 lakh population so if u take distance from sonipat then eldeco and jindal r nearer.
                    its just that other gentleman had mentioned distance from TDI so i replied in the same breathe. actually for NCR properties distances r usually measured from delhi border/ dhaula kuan/ india gate or nearest authority societies.
                    TDI is a huge complex n it will take lots of time for it to get developed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X