Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

this is in deed a very good news for properties and areas along the RRTS corridor .!!
    definately a great news for sonepat property and investors .. ^_^

Comment

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Originally posted by washinton View Post
      You all might be correct but I want clear one confusion of mine. You pick the most posh area in GNoida and compare the price with lowest and for out third world location plot in TDI/Ansal kundli. I bet the GNoida rates will be lower despite F1 and all other selling points you have mentioned.

The driving factor in Kundli is not based on current occupancy instead it is based on future plans. That will make it most advance in terms of infrastructre, location on NH1 and closest to North Delhi. All these and proposed plans are likly to create ample jobs in next five years. One these plans will ripe the prices are going to touch six figures in kundli
      Washinton bhai, you are absolutely right. The day KMP and RRTS will be operational and Rajiv Gandhi Education city will become functional, Kundli and Sonepat will be beyond any investors reach. Imagine reaching Kashmere Gate to Kundli in 20 minutes and from Mukarba Chowk (bypass) to Kundli in 10 minutes. You are basically in Delhi. There are talks about Metro coming to the region as well. So, rail, road and air all three will be easily accesible to this region. I do not want to demean Greater Noida by talking about Kundli's potential in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by gupta.vikas7 View Post
        Hi members

I invests in properties and like this business very much as it gives unexpected results. I have seen both areas noida as well as kudli region.
        In terms of infrastructure and fundamentally Noida is far better than kundli. I have invested my money in noida as well as in kundli. I want to share both my experience to active members in this thread.
        One year back I bought two plots of 194 sq yard in jindal global city at the rate of 10500 per sq. yard and 12000 per sq yard respectively. Time interval between thses two investments is around 1 month. after four month i have sold one of my plot at the rate of 15000 per sq yard . This deal happened in one day after i told my broker to sold one plot. I invest then some of my amount in noida and the rate there appreciate by 25 percent in paper but i struggle to get out of that investment. I could not get any buyer. Even today i am holding the flat and there is not much appreciation actually (on paper it has appreciated though). Now my one left plot has incresed to 25000 per sq yard (around 2.5 times i am getting).
        I dont know the reason , why it has happened but it has happened. NOIDA is far better in terms of infrastructure but ...not getting results as an investors).
        One more thing i want to share ..From the last year JINDALs have not demanded any money from me as they are following their developed linked plan but in NOIDA I am getting demand letters frequently.

Last thing I want to say : I proud of my investment in kundly as i have a piece of land there as LAND is the best investment on EARTH.

Thanks
        Vikas dear , its true..me too invested in jindals wid lot of apprehensions ...booked there bec wanted to buy only plot and they wre available only there at that rate ( booked at 9000)..and today i wl easily get 21000 /22000...i never thot initially that this investment wl bring such fruits ..its unbelievable ! This belt is gud 4 plots ..nt so for flats..

Comment

Awesome timing for you Anurag! Almost 150 % returns for you in less than 16 months time. Hold your investment, it bound to multiple even further with opening of KMP, RRTS and Rajiv Gandhi Univeristy. Narela which is hardly 5-6 kms from Jindals is close to 1 lac/ sq yard. Once it is inhabitable, price is bound to touch six figures.

Comment

Hi alll,

I have read entire thread .. and found it quite interesting..
            I would also like to share my experience with Ansal API- Green Escape.

I concider it to be my worst investment ever. as i had invested their in yr 2006-7 in initial launch with time horizon of 7-8 yr.. I am stuck with it since then.. though this hope fully the builder will give possesion by yr end but still.. The appreciation is not their at all plus to add to that they have put many addisional charges over buildt up area like super area etc.. My flat (2 bhk) which was supposed to be available at Rs 21 lk is costing me ard 30 lk now .. Their are no buyers for resale. .. and i am not sure how much longer i have to wait..
            Many flat owner have cancelled their booking ( My broker had sold abt 250 flats) half of them have been cancelled or forfited by buyers till date..

Comment

that's true for Green Escape project but I personally feel that it is the time to hold on to the same. I agree with you that right now there is hardly any buyer.

Comment

Ansal is further launching new bookings in Greenescape @2050/- per sq. ft. in a day or two.

Will let you know as to the response on the same and then you can decide accordingly.

Comment

Old article but thought worth sharing........especially for people new to Kundli region.

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Defau...8200&AppName=1

Comment

Great news Celebration. That was fast! TDI has now offered possession to approximately 4000 plots out of total 5000. Total of 500 plots in H/I/J/K block are without possession and another 500 in L block which has not been developed at all. There are rare 3-4 plots in other blocks as E/F which do not have possession as of now. Stay away from L block, other blocks will get possession soon in 6-9 months time.

Comment

Union Minister of State for Planning, Science and Technology and Earth Sciences Ashwani Kumar today said 14 Innovation Universities would be set up in the country during the 12th Five Year Plan. He asked Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda to send a proposal to set up one such University in Haryana as it was already developing an Education City in district Sonepat. He said that it would emerge as a big Centre of Excellence. Dr Kumar stated this while talking to mediapersons here. Mr Hooda was also present on the occasion. The Union Minister Kumar was on a field visit to Chandigarh and he reviewed the flagship programmes of Haryana and Plan priorities of the state. The Minister's visit precedes the upcoming visit of Mr Hooda to the Planning Commission in Delhi on April 25 for the Annual Plan discussions. Dr Kumar had detailed discussions with the Chief Minister and senior officials of the state government. He appreciated the various parameters in which the state had performed well. He lauded the achievements of the state, especially in the areas of MNREGA, Indira Awas Yojana, Total Sanitation Campaign, National Rural Health Mission, AIBP and accelerated irrigation benefit programme. As a result of the implementation of Industrial Policy of the state, there would be balanced development of industry all over the state, especially in those areas which had remained deprived of such development Dr Kumar said. He also appreciated that there had been improvement in the areas of Sirsa-Fatehabad and in next two-three years, there would be more development in this area. Also, the state had addressed such issues concerning the NCR. Dr Kumar applauded initiative of the Chief Minister to set up an Education Hub at Kundli. He said that it would benefit not only the state, but the entire North India. He assured the help of the Central Government for the education hub coming up at Kundli. An education city named after Rajiv Gandhi was coming up at Kundli. Although the level of water depletion was very high, Haryana's agricultural economy had been expedited and diversification had been maintained, he said. He assured Haryana all help of the Central government in this endeavour. This momentum of development could retain through research and development and innovation. Haryana had maximum food productivity, but it had reached the saturation level. He, therefore, stressed the need to focus on research and development in the areas of animal husbandry and dairying development and improvement in soil health, assuring help of the Central government to increase research and development.
                      Referring to the issue of power, the Minister described it as a big challenge. He said that he had detailed discussion on the issue with the Power Secretary and added that he had assured to take all help to improve this sector. Regarding the proposal of the Haryana Government to set up a Cargo Airport, he said that if it materialised it would be a hub with competitive advantages.
                      "It would be our endeavour to support this project," he added. Dr Kumar suggested that detailed report on the Cargo Airport, increased R & D support for dairy development and animal husbandry and research in biotechnology and genetics should be submitted for increased funding from the Central government. He said that as a part of diversification drive, Logistics Centres of Cold-chain in Gannaur as a part of national horticulture programme would benefit food processing industry and it would greatly uplift both private and PPP mode investments.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X