Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

by the ajay brother what deal have u finalised. ?? i think that tdi tuscan coz u seem to be liking that project very much can share the prevailing prices there and are there any villa options and also. Do share some elevation if u can ..
    Thanks in advance ..

Comment

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Noida investment is still better at any given time...
      cheers
      Propmaster

Comment

Hi saurav,

Please check the sample villas at Jindal Kurukshetra. The end story at Kurukshetra was quite different, atleast for the sample villa.

Jindal Realty Pvt. Ltd.

Comments please.

Comment

And this was the elevation that they advertised for 275 sq yards.

Jindal Realty Pvt. Ltd.

Can someone please post the pictures of 275 sq yards villa from Kurukshetra as of today?

Comment

dear. This sample villa is not 275sqyd or what they have shown and this is simplex and not a duplex villa also the rate of construction calculated in kurukshetra was 800persqft in costing while in sonepat they have calculated construction cost as per 1400 rspersqft so u can see the difference urself in the construction cost .. And also their kurukshetra project was for middle income group as thats a tier 2 city so , jahan jaisa maal bikta hau wahan waise hi toh banega bhai

Comment

And by the way dear if u dont like there elevation or offering. Then why bother if u have done enough research and its not appealing to you then look some where else ..
              Apko eldeco bi ni acha laga , tdi bi acha ni laga , ansal bi so so laga .. So i think fir apko express city acha lagega like there was a guy who used to promote express city ..

Comment

An dear if u have. Visited jindal's sonepat site u can see the structure of sample villa and sample floor is standing their and both are 2-3 storeys .. main elevation plan looks great in atleast 2 storeys builtup option ..

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
                  And by the way dear if u dont like there elevation or offering. Then why bother if u have done enough research and its not appealing to you then look some where else ..
                  Apko eldeco bi ni acha laga , tdi bi acha ni laga , ansal bi so so laga .. So i think fir apko express city acha lagega like there was a guy who used to promote express city ..
                  Buddy, mujhe Ansal's achha laga. But only thing was it is a bit overbudget. Check my earlier post, I did say Ansal was much better.
                  Last edited April 18 2012, 08:11 PM. Reason: over my budget instead of overpriced.

Comment

ansal flats. Are available well with in ur budget buddy .. by the way can u differentiate between. Eldeco county's bad quality and ansal's good quality ?? ...
                    I mean if we take location as neutral then whats the thing u didnot liked about eldeco and also what are things u liked about ansal brother ?

Comment

In Eldeco, even the quality of doors and fixtures was sub standard in the front row villas (on the entrance road). The plastering was flaky and rough. The reddish square design that they have placed has been put in such a bad finishing. Then the roads are so narrow in front of the villas. Villas should give an upclass feeling, but these are look so crowded and close to each other (opposite rows), that sense of privacy was not there.

In comparison, Ansal's seemed to be well though of. Did not see any Ansal built villas, but the planning of Ansal city was much better. Wide and good quality roads. If you see the Service road in front of the bigger plots, it is much better, just like in good areas in delhi, where we have service lanes in front of big houses. This facilitates easier parking for guests and easy entry/exit. The construction quality of the Ansal's Flats was also good, symmetric and good finishing of walls, external plastering and doors etc. The shopping complex was fantastic as well. All this I really missed at Eldeco. What was available was the villas itself (Eldeco), which had the issues I mentioned above.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X