Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
    Investar, you are too innocent buddy. Can't you still make out that any cost, any misguided information, any wrong facts and baseless arguments, Cookie Bhai wants to prove that Sonepat belt is a waste!
    What is baseless and Misguided I said?
    Thanks

Comment

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      I just wanted to say that Sonipat is not satellite town of Delhi like others.
      I never said Sonipat is bad and particular area is better.
      All depends on needs and affordability.
      Again I would like to correct your statement that Sonepat is a satellite town. Did you get a chance to read Wikipedia? Posting it again for your reference. Please do your homework before writing wrong or uninformed information on this thread. Please realise that these forums are read by thousands of investors.

Satellite town - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Click this link, scroll down to India and see the names of satellite cities. It is very simple and not time consumng dear!

Comment

but what do u want to tell by saying it doesnot enjoy banking services .. I think there are enough banks there and also broadband services are there all the telecom network provides services there ..

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          What is baseless and Misguided I said?

Baseless means without any base. You do not have any reference to your statement.

Misguided: As you are not well informed, statements you post misguide readers in taking their decision.

No offence buddy. I respect your views but want all readers to have informed and updated information.

Comment

Again I would like to correct your statement that Sonepat is a satellite town. Did you get a chance to read Wikipedia? Posting it again for your reference. Please do your homework before writing wrong or uninformed information on this thread. Please realise that these forums are read by thousands of investors.

Satellite town - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Click this link, scroll down to India and see the names of satellite cities. It is very simple and not time consumng dear!
            I have tired to prove my point in my previous post.
            we all know that what I mean.
            Thanks

Comment

So, what is your conclusion Mr. Cookie after reading the link.

First question: Is Sonepat region a part of NCR?

Second question: Is Sonepat considered a satellite city just like gurgaon/ noida/ ghaziabad and Faridabad?

Comment

So, what is your conclusion Mr. Cookie after reading the link.

First question: Is Sonepat region a part of NCR?

Second question: Is Sonepat considered a satellite city just like gurgaon/ noida/ ghaziabad and Faridabad?
                Sonipat is part of NCR like Panipat,Alwar,Meerut etc
                But not like Gurgaon.Noida.grerater noida,Ghaizabad,faridabad since Sonipat doesn't enjoy delhi tele communication and banking services.

I hope now it is clear.
                Thanks

Comment

bhai i think aap khud confuse ho rhe ho . Ab NCR toh NCR hi hoga iske jaise ho ya uske jaisa . But main think why i am prefering this region rather than NE , greater noida is that this is very much closer and monorail ane ke baads to puri delhi ke liye aasan ho jayega yahan pohanchne . But NE , CR , greaternoida in areas mein insan ko khud ki car par hi depend rehna hoga and jahan bi jana hoga only car is the option . So do u think any other things matter more than this ,connectivity is good the other area which i liked was RNE but as saurabh bhai told me that region is good for flat / apartments , end use.

Comment

Originally posted by investar View Post
                    bhai i think aap khud confuse ho rhe ho . Ab NCR toh NCR hi hoga iske jaise ho ya uske jaisa . But main think why i am prefering this region rather than NE , greater noida is that this is very much closer and monorail ane ke baads to puri delhi ke liye aasan ho jayega yahan pohanchne . But NE , CR , greaternoida in areas mein insan ko khud ki car par hi depend rehna hoga and jahan bi jana hoga only car is the option . So do u think any other things matter more than this ,connectivity is good the other area which i liked was RNE but as saurabh bhai told me that region is good for flat / apartments , end use.
                    Good your will and affordability you know better
                    Best of luck
                    Thanks

Comment

well thanks for wishing , good night everyone , take a chill pill .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X