Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

ajay dear can u please tell what is the prevailing rates for a 4bhk in TDI tuscan city

Comment

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

and also Reliance (food park) , anantraj , AMR ,TULIP (known for their timely possesion .
      Last edited April 23 2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by investar View Post
        ajay dear can u please tell what is the prevailing rates for a 4bhk in TDI tuscan city
        Sorry Brother, I am not updated about current prevailing rates. I was last in Kundli couple of months back. Please check the current prices with the local dealer or check prices on . com or 99 acres. com

Comment

isn-t there any link for official site of TDI where rates have been mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by investar View Post
            isn-t there any link for official site of TDI where rates have been mentioned
            Official rates of TDI does not matter now as those would be the launch price. As all TDI projects have 1been 100% sold out, so everything will be in premium. Please call local dealers or check estimate price over or 99 acres .com, however the rates on these sites could be erroneous.

Comment

brother rates on these sites are already very much inflated . Are there any floors in eldeco too ?

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
                Sure buddy, here you go! Here is map of NCR region.

Names and colours of the corridors are mentioned in the map in clockwise fashion. 10 corridors in all, totaling more than 1000 km.

Map showing future connectivity of NCR region. NCR is not confined to Gurgaon/ Faridabad/ Ghaziabad, Sonepat or Noida as generally percieved by many people.

Gurgaon/ Faridabad/ Ghaziabad, Sonepat or Noida all are satellite towns of Delhi. A satellite town or satellite city is a concept in urban planning that refers essentially to smaller metropolitan areas which are located somewhat near to, but are mostly independent of, larger metropolitan areas.

Last edited April 24 2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

ajay bhai great share .. now no need to prove anyone , as everyone on thif forum knows now that sonipat/kundli are a part of NCR .. Its just the best option for north and west delhi residents , business persons , and many service class who wants to fullfil there dream of having a own home in NCR ..

Comment

Welcome back Sauravssban. Forum members missed your valuable advice in your absence. I was providing valuable information to someone in this forum who had long standing unawareness that Sonepat is a part of NCR and that Sonepat is a satellite town of Delhi just like Gurgaon. Ghaziabad, Faridabad and Noida are. After I posted the government links and map and wikipedia links, that member atleast agreed that Sonepat is a part of NCR but still has questions being about satellite town. I will continue to educate such unaware people as a responsible IREF member.

Comment

hehe bhai i was suspended kisi ki poll kholne ke chakkar mein i am having enough evidence that proves a certain lobby of brokers if working on IREF and misleading people by giving wrong information ..
                      and bhai har achi cheez ka criticism toh hota hi hai .. i wonder what will happen when the noida expressway would also become toll road and a toll plaza would be there just like gurgaon and also when such a huge inventory is coming in , it would be a complete mess as there is neither metro , nor monorail , nor DTC like buses or local railway like mumbal ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X