Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Great Celebration Bhai, that your investment is paying off. I think that you were smart to foresee the future of Kundli. Hold your investment and do not sell even if getting a good deal. Prices in Narela which is 5 kms away are 1lac/ sq yard and in Pitampura which is 20-25 min drive are 4-5lac/ sq yard. So, hold onto it for another 5 years and you will see this investment giving multifold returns.

Comment

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Celebration bhai! Many middle class families are thinking in same terms as you. It is better to move out 20-25 minutes from Pitampura/ Rohini rather than living in a congested colony and live in a posh bigger house. TDI and Ansals are planned colonies with wide roads, parks, temples, malls, schools and medical facilities and are a town in itself. Once KMP/ Education city/RRTS will be launched, people will start moving in and this place will give a royale look.

Comment

Originally posted by HOME HUNTER
        KRAZY YUPPIE HAS BEEN MURDERED BY IREF
        & Brokers are Rejoicing
        Nahi he is back
        Life is good.

Comment

Milestones on golden track
          The 20-km-long stretch along the GT Road between Kundli and Murthal will be abuzz with commercial activity once the several malls and shopping plaza projects get rolling, reports B.S. Malik

It is not only the demand for housing that has kept the real estate growth on an upswing in the areas in the vicinity of the National Capital, a large number of upcoming commercial projects have also contributed to a robust realty scene. The 20-km-long stretch between Kundli and Murthal on the GT Road close to Delhi's boundary is one such area that is gradually becoming a hub of commercial projects like malls and shopping plazas.

Many factors, including the construction of the KMP Expressway, proposed metro destination at Kundli border, development of a large number of residential localities in the belt by realtors and proximity to the premier residential colonies of Delhi, have lured big players in the sector to start commercial projects here.

"There is a vast scope for retail and office space in this area because a number of residential colonies are coming up in the vicinity and a large number of MNC s and industrial groups are based in and around Sonepat", says Mohan Singh, a Sonepat-based consultant.

Educational institutions like the Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (Murthal), Rajiv Gandhi Education City at Rai, National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management at Kundli and the proposed Indian Institute of Information Technology near Sonepat and dozens of other engineering institutes in the region will also give a boost to the mall culture due to a large population of students and staff in the region.

On the anvil

The demand for commercial space in Sonepat has surged over the years with companies making a beeline for setting up offices, keeping in view the locational advantage of the city. The amazing growth rate (almost 30 per cent) of Indian families that are cash rich, own vehicles and hit the highway for frequent vacations present a high potential, fresh consumer bank which has remained untapped in the area (Sonepat, Kundli and North of Delhi). And it is this segment that is being targeted through these projects. No wonder then that almost all major realty players have a presence in this area.

One such project is the TDI Mall in Kundli. It is a part of the 1250-acre TDI City project and has been designed as a modern shopping complex offering retail-cum entertainment opportunities to suit diverse customer profiles. The mall having a 650 foot frontage will have 5.5 lakh sq ft of retail space. According to a senior TDI official, the mall is the longest and biggest mall on NH-1 and is just a 15-minute drive from Rohini and Pitampura. The mall will also be connected by the proposed metro link. It is likely to be functional within the next two to three months.

Ansal Highway Plaza is another upcoming project planned to attract locals as well as highway commuters. This is planned through a single-point provision of a host of facilities and services, which include shopping arcade/hyper mart, food court, banquets, a 36-room hotel-cum-serviced apartments and multiplex. The plaza will also have a swimming pool on the roof top and first revolving restaurant in north of Delhi giving a spectacular view of NH-1 and KMP expressway. "Ours is a path-breaking concept in the Indian retail arena that will cater to the needs of an ever-burgeoning segment of Indian families who are cash rich and hit the highway for frequent vacations", says Yogesh Bhasin the Senior General Manager of the group.

Ansal's plaza will have parking space for more than 500 vehicles and will be operational within six months. It is one of the biggest malls in the north of Delhi which is completely sold out. It is a part of the 400-acre (approx.) integrated township, Sushant City whose residents will constitute a large share of the expected footfalls.

The Omaxe group has also launched SCO space and Omaxe Plaza in Omaxe City near Murthal on GT road and both the projects have received good response from buyers and investors. The company has started phased possession for SCOs and construction for Omaxe Plaza is also in full swing. Located just a few kilometers from Delhi, 5 km from KMP and its accessibility to people from Delhi and Panipat makes it viable for those having business interest in Sonepat, its adjoining area and the national capital.

Parker mall-cum-multiplex near Kundli is another project that is offering five lakh sq ft of retail area in G+4 structure, two level basement and an adjoining Rental Studio Suites complex. The mall is in the last stages of construction. The Assistant Manager, Marketing, Ramesh Gaur, said there would be 175 suites in Rental Studio and each one in 550 sq ft area, will cost around Rs 21.75 lakh. Each suite will have one bedroom, toilet, balcony and a kitchen. The construction work of this project had also been started recently.

Comment

ajay bhai and all investors of sonepat .
            This is my last post for this forum . And i have not created any ID in name of investar . But yes i have create an ID in name of "sauravban" which admin knew about i created that id to contact admin during my suspension .. I am not here to proof anyone ..
            I just want to leave a message for investors of this region that beware of the persons misleading you who have interest in other areas .. I too was got musleaded a year back and that was the region for me to join this forum .. While the journey on this forum was good .. I just got banned and suspended so many times just because there are 3-4 persons and in actual they are brokers from noida and greater noida region ..
            and hereby i request ajay bhai and other known members of this region to keep posting about this region and keep educating people about this region your effort would help many persons .. As also i am gonna shift my setup at rai(sonepat) , i wont be able to get into this forum for atleast 5-6 months ..
            Take care and dont get misleaded by old brokkers active on this forum .... ) ..
            UR WELLWISHER

Comment

Sauravssban, Your absence will be big loss for people who were looking forward to this region. Especially those who were exploring Jindal Global city projects. I hope you do good in your business setup and once settled return back to this forum. And thanks for having trust in me for spreading awareness about this belt. I will try my level best to keep people informed about developments.

Comment

oh sauravsbban broker with multiple, its not good for this forum
                he is misguiding to people by saying about metro , mono rail , education city and many more rate will be in 6 digit with in year

just behave like broker
                Last edited May 7 2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
                  oh sauravsbban broker with multiple, its not good for this forum
                  he is misguiding to people by saying about metro , mono rail , education city and many more rate will be in 6 digit with in year

just behave like broker
                  Sauravsbban you will be missed! All credit to you for providing your valuable inputs to the forum.

I dont think that Sonepat Kundli Region requires any type of marketing in any blogs and forum. It is going to fly in auto pilot mode.

Nothing misleading has been refered by Saurav all are facts and you know them but dont want to accept because some peoples have single point agenda to market particular area and degrade other areas.

The prices are already in six figures in TDI kundli if you check sector rd price and eventually the other blocks will get there.

Comment

I second your thoughts. Even if he was posting with some personal interests, he has not mentioned anything false so far on these forums.

He was collating all the info and posting it here to spread the word, thats it. And all this info is useful to those who are looking for further info in this area. Never mind, we will keep sharing updates on this area as usual.

Originally posted by washinton View Post
                    Sauravsbban you will be missed! All credit to you for providing your valuable inputs to the forum.

I dont think that Sonepat Kundli Region requires any type of marketing in any blogs and forum. It is going to fly in auto pilot mode.

Nothing misleading has been refered by Saurav all are facts and you know them but dont want to accept because some peoples have single point agenda to market particular area and degrade other areas.

The prices are already in six figures in TDI kundli if you check sector rd price and eventually the other blocks will get there.

Comment

Originally posted by washinton View Post

Aaare Bhai

Don't mourn .....
                      I am very much sure he will pop up in different Avatar anytime soon.
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X