Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

My brother is invested in TDI since 2008 but not me. He has one 350 sq yard plot registred in F block which he bought at 8300 and now currently rates are 30000/ sq yard. I have been contemplating buying one since last 2 years but the prices are beyond my reach. As of now, I am an establishing doctor, so do not have much of monetary assets. I am inclined to buy a floor, that's all my budget allows.

Comment

• Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Aaare Bhai

Don't mourn .....
      I am very much sure he will pop up in different Avatar anytime soon.
      Sounds like that this time Krazy Yuppie is reborn as Bawla Chore. There is a proverb in English which says "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others".

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
        Sounds like that this time Krazy Yuppie is reborn as Bawla Chore. There is a proverb in English which says "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others".
        Krazy yuppie is still there as krazy yuppie.Do not spread rumours
        People who live in glass houses should not make others Bawla
        Last edited May 9 2012, 04:02 PM.
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
          Krazy yuppie is still there as krazy yuppie.Do not spread rumours
          People who live in glass houses should not make others Bawla
          Welcome back Krazy Yuppie. Good that you ban has been lifted. Kam se kam post to delete kar diye hote jisme tum Manoj Bhai ko apne naye id Bawla Chorra ke baare mei bata rahe the. I have added them below in case you forgot. Click links to check authenticity of what I say.

Or else you are suffering from multiple/ split personality disorder where person assumes more than one identity or another condition called dissociative fugue where person start living a different character altogether for a while and does not remember that. I hope you are not suffering from any of these psychiatric disorders.
          ----------------------
          Originally Posted by MANOJa
          Bawla Chhora Bhai, r u Krazzy Yuppie ?

If yes, what happened to your original ID ????

Respected my dear ManojA Ji,
          My original ID is banned.I have returned with a Hindi translation.
          Dear Bless U have translated it for me long back as a backup login name.

Click link here and then scroll a little bit to read conversation:

Joke of the Day :-))

Your original ID status doesn't show that u r "banned".

Maybe u r mistaken or the ban has been removed .

U can revert back to your original ID .

..........& opening new ID's in case one gets banned is not a good idea . If one feels, that he or she got banned because of no fault of theirs or maybe a minor issue, they can always take up the issue with IREF through mail . If one has indeed committed some mistake which called for an suspension/ ban & if that ID shows regret & feels sorry & assures IREF that such things will not be repeated in future, this would be a much better way of approaching things & may lead IREF to reconsider their decision .

Thanks ManojA for the information.Today it was possible for me to log in my original ID Krazy yuppie.Now on, I revert back to original and abandon Bawla Chhora .

Click link below for post you shared in another thread.........

Last edited May 9 2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Another feather to Kundli-Sonepat region:

International horticulture market terminal to be set up at Sonepat

Int horticulture market terminal to be set up at Sonepat
            Chandigarh, Mar 1 (PTI) Haryana Agriculture Minister Paramvir Singh today informed the Haryana Assembly that an International Horticulture Market Terminal would be set up at a cost of Rs 1,264.67 crore in Sonepat district.

Paramvir Singh''s reply came to the question raised by Jai Tirath, MLA during the ongoing budget session of Haryana Assembly, here.The Minister informed the House that the Market Terminal would start operation by the end of this year.

However, all the planned activities were expected to be completed by 2015, he informed.
            To a separate question raised during the Question Hour, Haryana Education Minister Geeta Bhukkal informed the House that the government has approved the establishment of National Law University in the state and a Bill to this effect would soon be brought.

She said that the government has enacted Haryana Private Universities Act as per which six such universities have been set up in the state and three were in pipeline.
            Last edited May 9 2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Projects worth crores completed or in progress for Kundli-Sonepat region:

RRTS: 5000 crore monorail project, work likely to start after negotiations with Delhi government regarding allowance of trains inside Delhi. Centre has already allocated funds for this project to decongest Delhi. RRTS to be functional by 2015 if project goes according to plan.

KMP expressway: 3000 crores, work in progress, upto 70 % work completed as per official figures. Originally planned for 2009 but hit by multiple delays. KGP expressway is another project which has been approved funding by centre and will resume work in 2013.

Rajiv Gandhi Education city
              : 5000 crore project spanning 5000 acres of land. Government has acquired 2000 acres for phase 1 and has allocated land to 10 universities and reviewing application for others. Plan to have engineering colleges, medical schools, MBA, research centres, genetics, aviation, law schools all under one campus. Work under progress.

NIFTEM:National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) has been set up by Ministry of Food Processing Industries as a Rs. 500 crores project with a sprawling campus of 100 acres located at Kundli, Sonepat. Already in operation.

Horticulture project: International Horticulture Market Terminal would be set up at a cost of Rs 1,264.67 crore in Sonepat district, expected to be completed by 2015

Textile park: The Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructural Development Corporation (HSIIDC) is now setting up a textile park in Barhi, Sonipat to generate around Rs 750 crore annual garments business and create 7,500 jobs.

A multi functional complex is also being developed at Kundli popularly known as Rai-Kundli Multi-functional Complex. It is in this complex that Export Promotion Industrial Park, Food Park, Cold Chain Complex will be developed by HSIIDC

Logistic park: to be built over 200 acres by TDI, 350 crore project.

SEZ project: worth 1000 crores by Anantraj and few other companies. Construction of Anantraj Sez is nearly complete.

Delhi Metro proposed: however I could not see any official link for that.

Most of the above mentioned projects have been alloted funds by centre or haryana government as an ongoing effort to decongest Delhi with plan to create job opportunities in National capital region in close proximity of Delhi.

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
                Welcome back Krazy Yuppie. Good that you ban has been lifted. Kam se kam post to delete kar diye hote jisme tum Manoj Bhai ko apne naye id Bawla Chorra ke baare mei bata rahe the. I have added them below in case you forgot. Click links to check authenticity of what I say.

Or else you are suffering from multiple/ split personality disorder where person assumes more than one identity or another condition called dissociative fugue where person start living a different character altogether for a while and does not remember that. I hope you are not suffering from any of these psychiatric disorders.
                ----------------------
                Bawla Chhora Bhai, r u Krazzy Yuppie ?

If yes, what happened to your original ID ????

Respected my dear ManojA Ji,
                My original ID is banned.I have returned with a Hindi translation.
                Dear Bless U have translated it for me long back as a backup login name.

Click link here and then scroll a little bit to read conversation:

Your original ID status doesn't show that u r "banned".

Maybe u r mistaken or the ban has been removed .

U can revert back to your original ID .

..........& opening new ID's in case one gets banned is not a good idea . If one feels, that he or she got banned because of no fault of theirs or maybe a minor issue, they can always take up the issue with IREF through mail . If one has indeed committed some mistake which called for an suspension/ ban & if that ID shows regret & feels sorry & assures IREF that such things will not be repeated in future, this would be a much better way of approaching things & may lead IREF to reconsider their decision .

Thanks ManojA for the information.Today it was possible for me to log in my original ID Krazy yuppie.Now on, I revert back to original and abandon Bawla Chhora .

Click link below for post you shared in another thread.........

Some Bawla is sitting very quite now. Good that we do not have any misleading information in this thread anymore.

Comment

Photos of Entrances of some projects in Kundli/ Sonepat region:

ELDECO, SONEPAT

MAPSKO, SONEPAT

Comment

Photos of Ground reality of projects in Kundli/ Sonepat

Ansals, Kundli

Omaxe Heights, Sonepat

TDI KINGSBURY, KUNDLI

PARKER RESIDENCY, KUNDLI

Comment

VILLAS IN KUNDLI/ SONEPAT:

TDI CITY, KUNDLI

OMAXE CITY, SONEPAT

ELDECO, SONEPAT

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X