Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

ajay33... vaise i m going coming sunday at ansal api sushine country and green escape...

Comment

Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Sauravsbban, Any surge in property prices in Kundli because of UP change in government?? I know people are still ambivalent about investing in Noida at this point of time and are cautious at the moment. I know its early days but what is your feeling?

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
      one should know this that last time noida extention problem came in
      limelight .. kundli region aprreciated 30-40% within a week ..
      because investors started shifting there invesments and now i think there would be a rally again and this time more and more long term investors would come ..
      and now north and west delhi residents wont even look at UP real estate.
      the only area with affordable prices and with lots of potential of growth
      is now kundli and sonepat region ..

just 3 km from delh border ..
      metro coming ..
      RRTS coming ..
      education city would create 75-80000 jobs in 5 years span of time ..
      now i can say

"sonipat-kundli" region would emerge as top realty hub in whole NCR..

Comment

20 posts deleted.

Off Topic
        Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
        Last edited March 9 2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Thanks IGRM for bringing us back on track. We somewhere lost our track..............

Comment

Just came across this fact while facebooking that TDI Mall, Kundli is the biggest and longest Mall North of Delhi. See these links below:

TDI MALL Kundli, Biggest & Longest Mall North of Delhi | Facebook

TDI Group to unveil TDI Mall in Sonepat

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo...o/big/pic4.jpg

( Mall inside view)

So, TDI is promoting this integrated township concept with shopping mall, restaurents, movies hall, fun and entertainment village, internal schools, hospitals, temples inside TDI complex with Rajiv Gandhi education city closeby.

Please see below link for day/nightview of Ram Mandir built in Block B. They have alloted land to temples in some other blocks within the complex as well.

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo.../big/pic11.jpg

http://www.tdigroup.net/images/photo...r/big/pic3.jpg

I am getting even more biased to invest in Ansals or TDI (floor or flat) after reading this news. Will post photos of TDI/ Jindals and Ansal, planning to go there on Sunday...............will keep you all posted..

Link above says Delhi Metro will be linked to TDI mall but I am not sure about the authencity of that news. I googled Delhi metro site/ maps but no official news of Metro coming to this region in phase 4/5 is declared on their site. Would request members of the forum to post an authenticated link of Metro news coming to this region.Thanks.
            Last edited March 10 2012, 03:52 AM.

Comment

i myself do accept the high handed ness of TDI but now the project is nearing completion , u can see for youself..low occupancy is different ...so u can judge the same by yourself. And the role of TDI management will decrease once handed over..so decide for urself
              Life is good.

Comment

Thanks so much IGRM for ur steps after my report .. That is why this forum is the bestest i have ever joined i have run a forum on stock market myself and was a part of "trader ji forum" ..
                But this forum is the best due to its management thanks once again ..
                And i guessed right
                varun and premprem ids are of a same person and as a result both have been banned as we all can see ..

Comment

Agree with you Sauravsbban that moderators/ admin are doing great job in this forum. On top of it, it was smart of you to notice that varun and premprem were same person.
                  I would take the blame on me to be involved in that gossip and getting detoured from the main topic.

Well, anyone who can please share an authentic link of Delhi Metro coming in the region. It is mentioned in some Haryana development planning site but no official confirmation by Metro authorities on their website.

Comment

am also planning to take a closeup report for eldeco, ansals, TDI ( once again) will post the update as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ajaykr View Post
                      am also planning to take a closeup report for eldeco, ansals, TDI ( once again) will post the update as well
                      will be waiting for ur updates and real time experience

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X