Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Last updated: May 1 2014
716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

and the sectors which are mentioning that are closer to delhi are for indutrial purpose and land is avalable there at the rate - 11000 persqyd or 13000 persqmt ..
    And i am also bullish on industrial land here in rai and kundli as rates in rai are
    8000 persqyd as of now .. We could see multifold returns in this also after 2,3 years and also good rental income ..

Comment

Re : Will Kundli / Sonepat be Safer Bet Compared to Noida Projects in Mulayam's Rule?

Originally posted by shivank View Post
      Great share. Can you help share where TDI blocks I/J/K will be in this map.

Thanks,
      Shiv
      Shivank, Sorry about the late reply. I was on a 36 hours on-call hospital duty, so could not reply earlier.

If you look at sector 60 in the map, you will notice that it is sandwiched between Parsavnath on the left side and the drain on right side. Sector K touches Parsavnath and G touches the drain and in between them are H/I/J blocks.

Nangal Kalan is a village marked in red in the middle of TDI which is close to L block. Avoid buying a plot in sector L because of possession issues.

In Sector 60, towards right side of Nangal Kalan village is F block and E block touches the drain.

Sector 61 comprises of A, B and C blocks and TDI kingsbury apartment and also Parker residencies and part of Ansals with A block touching the National highway, B in the middle and C towards the top of the sector.

Sector 58 is Tuscan city with apartments/ villas and floors.

Sector 63, I have heard is bought by TDI and they are launching sports city in few months at rate close to 35-37k.

That is the main reason, that blocks like I/J/K are catching up and now touching close to 25 K.

Distance of blocks from National Highway:

A block: Right on National Highway.
      B: 500 metres from NH.
      C: 1km of NH
      E/F/L are 1.5 km from NH.
      H/I/J/K are within 2.25-2.5 kms from NH.

Tuscan city is right on National highway as well.

It is a big project spanning close to 1500 acres. Hope I was able to answer your query in a clear manner. Thanks.

Comment

they had lauched plots 6 months back @35k to 65K....after 15 days all the plots were sold...amazing and hard to beleive..

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
        Shivank, Sorry about the late reply. I was on a 36 hours on-call hospital duty, so could not reply earlier.

If you look at sector 60 in the map, you will notice that it is sandwiched between Parsavnath on the left side and the drain on right side. Sector K touches Parsavnath and G touches the drain and in between them are H/I/J blocks.

Nangal Kalan is a village marked in red in the middle of TDI which is close to L block. Avoid buying a plot in sector L because of possession issues.

In Sector 60, towards right side of Nangal Kalan village is F block and E block touches the drain.

Sector 61 comprises of A, B and C blocks and TDI kingsbury apartment and also Parker residencies and part of Ansals with A block touching the National highway, B in the middle and C towards the top of the sector.

Sector 58 is Tuscan city with apartments/ villas and floors.

Sector 63, I have heard is bought by TDI and they are launching sports city in few months at rate close to 35-37k.

That is the main reason, that blocks like I/J/K are catching up and now touching close to 25 K.

Distance of blocks from National Highway:

A block: Right on National Highway.
        B: 500 metres from NH.
        C: 1km of NH
        E/F/L are 1.5 km from NH.
        H/I/J/K are within 2.25-2.5 kms from NH.

Tuscan city is right on National highway as well.

It is a big project spanning close to 1500 acres. Hope I was able to answer your query in a clear manner. Thanks.
        Life is good.

Comment

adit
          Which project are you talking about was launched ?

Comment

I think he is talking about TDI Tuscan city. Sports city is yet to be launched likely in April (that is what I have heard) and I am likely to invest in it.

Comment

Yes probably that is the one,, and i expected the plots to be market for atleast 6 months..but 15-20 days down the line they were not...
              Life is good.

Comment

You are right, TDI Tuscan city was sold out within 15 days and now fetching huge premium on those. TDI/ Ansals are at prime location and you can see huge development there.

Comment

Originally posted by tanisha001 View Post
                  Saurav/Ajay,

What do you think about sector 39-42. They are much closer to delhi. even closer from TDI and Jindal.
                  Why people are not talking about these sectors?

Thanks
                  Pradeep
                  Brother, I am not quite updated about any residential project in those sectors. As of now, Tdi and Ansals are the closest to Delhi but considering growth and increasing land prices in Kundli, builders will quite likely buy land over there and come up with more projects.

And sectors you mentioned (39-42) are infact further from TDI/ Ansals. Actually sectors 53-56 are closer to Delhi, but I think that is an industrial area.
                  Last edited March 20 2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

TDI ko pura basne mein atleast. Minimum 10-12 years lagenge abi because as we have discussed before. There are just plots and only plots lying there ..but yes if someone wants apartment to move in then TDI and ANSAL are good options ..
                    But most of the people buying in this region taking a view of 3,4 years atleast ..
                    Eldeco , jindal and ansal villas. Are good investment cum high class end use option

Comment

Good news regarding KMP expressway:

KMP expressway work which was slow due to funds issue will get a major boost with Delhi govt announcing 1200 crore release for the project. KMP expressway was initially planned to be functional in 2009. This move will likely speed up the completion of the remaining leftover work.

Delhi govt to pay more for peripheral expressway - Indian Express

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X