Collapse

Status of KMP Expressway

Last updated: November 17 2018
1042 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Status of KMP Expressway

companies define their own boundaries and haryana is a part of NCR. If you want to challenge NCR official map and boundaries as shown in official link, please feel free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
      bhans ky aagy been bajany sy kuch nhi hota
      Sahi baat hai .....applies perfectly to the situation...some people fail to understand that Sonipat is NCR...
      Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
        companies define their own boundaries and haryana is a part of NCR. If you want to challenge NCR official map and boundaries as shown in official link, please feel free to do so.
        I hope you got the point.
        Thanks

Comment

Adit Bhai, they have erotic fantasies and obtain pleasure in maligning name of Kundli-Sonepat region. They are worse than illiterate people who can challenge anyone or any government official link to prove their point. Posting again NCR Map with boundaries for sake of forum members and not for those literate stubborns. I know Bhais ke aage been bhajane se koi fayda nahi.

CLICK LINK TO SEE NCR boundaries:
          http://ncrup.up.nic.in/images/ncrmaps.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
            Adit Bhai, they have erotic fantasies and obtain pleasure in maligning name of Kundli-Sonepat region. They are worse than illiterate people who can challenge anyone or any government official link to prove their point. Posting again NCR Map with boundaries for sake of forum members and not for those literate stubborns. I know Bhais ke aage been bhajane se koi fayda nahi.

CLICK LINK TO SEE NCR boundaries:
            http://ncrup.up.nic.in/images/ncrmaps.jpg

Comment

Congratulations!!

Hope you get good returns on your investments

Now since you have already onboard, do share the developments you come across related to this region!

Originally posted by Celebration
              Thanks for posting the link and map. Anyone will agree now that Sonepat is a part of NCR. I recently invested in TDI city, Kundli after doing a lot of research of this area. I could see huge development all around in this belt and found rates very affordable despite it being so close to Delhi border. Kundli has great accessibility even now. It takes only 15-20 minutes to drive from Mukarba chowk and the highway is wide and broad with good maintainence. Many people have posted here time to time regarding problems with land acquisition in this belt but I have my plot registred now.

Ansals was my first choice but was on a higher side of my budget. I found TDI equally impressive with broad 45 metre roads/ parks. I would strongly recommend Sonepat Kundli belt for any investor at these low prices. My brother is also planning to buy one plot in Ansals or TDI after he saw my all round development.

Comment

False. I was returning towards Delhi from NH2 on Sunday.

I could see people working on stretch visible from NH2 (from Palwal/NH2 side on the expressway). There were labourers wearing hard hats and I guess they were laying initial layers of the road (some orange concrete mix type substance).

Not sure how much work is ongoing through out the several kms not visible to us.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Nothing is on construction mode as if now as I know
                KMP work has been stalled for the last 1 and half year at least I confirm, in Kundli side.

Comment

meine b booked kiya ansal api green escape me ... last month navrate me

Comment

Congrats on your investment too!

IREF pe Kundli team bad rahi hai

Originally posted by genxjp View Post
                    meine b booked kiya ansal api green escape me ... last month navrate me

Comment

• Re : Status of KMP Expressway

Good observation Ajitbhai!
                      When the price gap between two places (Kundli and Pitampura) seperated by 20-25 minute drive is 20-25 folds, people are bound to move out and explore newer and cheaper options. That is one prime reason why prices doubled in Kundli in last 12 months. Also, this belt has more demand than supply. Considering the connectivity, upcoming infrastructure, this region will witness further price surge and price gap will reduce further.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X