Status of KMP Expressway

Last updated: November 17 2018
1042 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Status of KMP Expressway

Originally posted by washinton View Post
    Yes its operational but no one is using it. Developer (JP) is not able to re-coupe its investment. Strategy issue.
    height of Ignorance better be in ignorance.. yeah yeah Kundli is better than YEA.

more than 25 UP roadways buses are plying on the expressway daily.... apart from 6000-1000 others vehicles daily on weekends more... It is just after one and half month...
    I will share pics some day to enlighten you..

By the way, YEA city has Delhi Cellular network working unlike Sonipat. :P
    Thanks

Comment

Cookie Bhai, I remember you got so excited after news of approval of funds for Kundli-Ghaziabad-Palwal as that expressway would be touching Greater Noida. And you thought that will help Greater Noida. Don't you think KMP expressway will help Kundli as well.

WHY Double standards? We all know your hatred for Kundli region..................

And please do not take it as a criticism............Just writing what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by nirmal39 View Post
        Cookie Bhai, I remember you got so excited after news of approval of funds for Kundli-Ghaziabad-Palwal as that expressway would be touching Greater Noida. And you thought that will help Greater Noida. Don't you think KMP expressway will help Kundli as well.

WHY Double standards? We all know your hatred for Kundli region..................

And please do not take it as a criticism............Just writing what I thought.
        12 theme cities planned with orbital rail, helipad etc... if you are talking all that certainly you are day dreaming,,

KMP will help certainly not only Kundli but Palwal also but once it is operational but work has been stalled for the last one and half year what I see on NH-1... why don't you post pics?
        That comment about KGP,I made in reply to the news once, I have not been chanting day and night the same thing.

By the what I am saying is "facts".
        Thanks

Comment

Boss from last 16 months you have been repeteadly singing the same song of Roaming in Haryana and photo of one unkown patch of KMP expressway.
          Provide some value to the forum so that the viewer of the forum can get some information.

Yes I admit about the ignorence of YEA I also admit I have never visited GN. Because for me this location is very far. I did not mean to start the comparison of proximity.
          I have written what ever I have read in the IREF forum about YEA.

Comment

Originally posted by washinton View Post
            Boss from last 16 months you have been repeteadly singing the same song of Roaming in Haryana and photo of one unkown patch of KMP expressway.
            Provide some value to the forum so that the viewer of the forum can get some information.

Yes I admit about the ignorence of YEA I also admit I have never visited GN. Because for me this location is very far. I did not mean to start the comparison of proximity.
            I have written what ever I have read in the IREF forum about YEA.
            Check its you who shared YEA news in KMP thread. what for??
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Check its you who shared YEA news in KMP thread. what for??
              SIR

There is absolutely no development work going on in kundli region
              KMP expressway .......... no progress since last two years.
              KGP expressway.............tender is waiting for tenderer.
              Rajiv Gandhi educational city........foundation stone laid by the CM but universities have to start the building construction work but when??? Wait and dream..
              TDI sold its inventories with the help of its supporters dealers and advertiser for A to k block. Till now doing partial development in A B C d block only. The investors of rest the block ( who are perhaps given less amount than A B C D blocks )are dreaming for development. Possession offered for these underdeveloped area, in inhabitable position, for grabbing 100% amount from investors no one can even think to live in these block now and when it become in habitable condition God knows ,investors can only wait and see the dreams shown by the consortium. No one is faulty as the area is presently in gestation period ( No one can define the tenure of the period ) One can see agriculture work is still going on in between the plotted area where the possession is offered.
              In the era of metro when metro is constructing Kilometres of metro network in two to three years the kundli lovers prefer to see 20 years old technology and always quote that Gurgaon takes 20 years to develop.The kundli lover who never want to discuss the actual position that there is only promises on paper to sell the inventory for making money. No dedication no commitment .The kundli lover don’t like any one to compare the kundli’s development to other part of NCR. One of my friend invested in ATS Indrapuram 2900/sft in 2009 and now in 2012 he is living in the flat and now in 2012 the rate is 6000/sft.But any how u have to say that kundli is good.So that builder can continue to trap investors .
              The main reason what people don’t want to discuss here is in kundli there is no job avenues .The employees working in industries operating in this area are not like employees of the IT industries operating in Gurgaon or Noida who have enough paying capacity to invest in real estate. IN addition to good development it is also one of the vital reason to give good appreciation in rate of gurgaon and noida .
              So only exaggerated sweet dreams does not going to help kundli .For this Development is required and to push development some actual effort is required by the kundli lovers.

Comment

Lets assume what you said is 100% correct, why rates in Kundli have increased 100% in last 2 years. Are investors/ endusers fool not to recognise any development? or do they see Kundli has heavy potential to flourish?

There has to be something for rapid increase in price/ rates. Noone spends a penny extra for no reason.

Comment

And imagine what will happen if KMP expressway will gets operational. If Kundli can flourish in rates despite delays, imagine what will happen when all projects will get functional.

Comment

Originally posted by nirmal39 View Post
                    And imagine what will happen if KMP expressway will gets operational. If Kundli can flourish in rates despite delays, imagine what will happen when all projects will get functional.
                    when these sweet dreams will become real it will be good But can u pl think that at that time the what will be the condition of other NCR region which are developing very fastly in comparison to Kundli . The appreciation gap will be the same.What u think kundli where there is no development will compete with other region where there is dedicated and committed development NEVER. stop dreaming.

Comment

So, KMP expressway getting functional is a dream for you. IIT coming to Kundli is dream for you..............Remember institutes like IIT do not makes committments in air. Brother, people who invested in Kundli are already realising their dream of having their homes as close as 2.5 kms from delhi border.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X