Status of KMP Expressway

Last updated: November 17 2018
1042 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Status of KMP Expressway

Originally posted by nirmal39 View Post
    So, KMP expressway getting functional is a dream for you. IIT coming to Kundli is dream for you..............Remember institutes like IIT do not makes committments in air. Brother, people who invested in Kundli are already realising their dream of having their homes as close as 2.5 kms from delhi border.
    If someone investing for there grandchildren then it is good considering the speed of development.

Comment

Originally posted by lotusgreen View Post
      If someone investing for there grandchildren then it is good considering the speed of development.
      Thanks for your recommendation. Already 600 families are living in TDI, few hundreds in Parkers and Ansals. i hope they are not setting up dream house for their grandchildren.

Your passivity and negativity for KuNDLI is beyond imagination...........

Comment

Thanks for your recommendation. Already 600 families are living in TDI, few hundreds in Parkers and Ansals. i hope they are not setting up dream house for their grandchildren.

if u r so confident y r u replying to each n every post ? u will keep posting positives n he will keep posting negatives. kisi ke kehne na kehne se KMP ban ne ki speed fast ya fir slow to ho nahi jayegi.
        meanwhile, its a fact that KMP has been delayed for more than what is reasonable and only god knws when the work will b finished

Comment

As mentioned that TDI city is in 1250 acres , Ansal in 250 acres Jindal in 600 acres and so on> This means the development is planned for at least 2 lacks family. and in 7 years 600 family starts living in still underdeveloped township. In what compulsion they start living they knows well and the developer starts cashing the situation. Amazing business .Money taken from 2 lacks family ( as mentioned that builder has given possession to 100% investors ) and development completed for 600 family in 7 years and the builder want to cash this situation also by mentioning every where 600 family starts living. Just see the speed 600 family in 7 years...If u pl dont mind let people know when people starts living in H I J K block.When these blocks will become habitable.I m positive about kundli and its investors trapped there by the lobby.But some are positive for the lobby.They dont like to see any adverse comment about the lobby playing with the money of poor investors who are now waiting for there home.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
            if u r so confident y r u replying to each n every post ? u will keep posting positives n he will keep posting negatives. kisi ke kehne na kehne se KMP ban ne ki speed fast ya fir slow to ho nahi jayegi.
            meanwhile, its a fact that KMP has been delayed for more than what is reasonable and only god knws when the work will b finished
            He is replying because this is an interective forum. KMP will be fully functional by next Deewali.

Comment

As mentioned that TDI city is in 1250 acres , Ansal in 250 acres Jindal in 600 acres and so on> This means the development is planned for at least 2 lacks family. and in 7 years 600 family starts living in still underdeveloped township. In what compulsion they start living they knows well and the developer starts cashing the situation. Amazing business .Money taken from 2 lacks family ( as mentioned that builder has given possession to 100% investors ) and development completed for 600 family in 7 years and the builder want to cash this situation also by mentioning every where 600 family starts living. Just see the speed 600 family in 7 years...If u pl dont mind let people know when people starts living in H I J K block.When these blocks will become habitable.I m positive about kundli and its investors trapped there by the lobby.But some are positive for the lobby.They dont like to see any adverse comment about the lobby playing with the money of poor investors who are now waiting for there home.
              Bullish Bhai,
              HIJK blocks got the posession recently in last twelve months. The houses have started to built in A,B,C,D,E and F blocks including Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by washinton View Post
                He is replying because this is an interective forum. KMP will be fully functional by next Deewali.
                Oh...
                you know the inauguration time!!!
                them you must be knowing when work is going to be resumed on NH-1? when there is no work, how can you be sure about its operations?
                Thanks

Comment

Brother, let me tell you one thing. Rome was never built in one day.

Also, let me take you back to 1970's and early 80's when my father was alloted plot in pitampura. From 1975 to 1980, Pitampura was a jungle and noone living there. In 1984, DDA put big sewers and electric poles. When we moved there in 1980, there were hardly 30-35 families in entire pitampura. Lok Vihar/ Saraswati Vihar/ Kohat enclave was nowhere in sight. Next 10 years, pitampura was nearly 90% occupied and thats when Rohini sector 7/8/9 came into existence.

The reason I am telling you this story is that 600 families within 7 years of establishment of a town is a good number especially considering that possessions were offered in late 2010.

So, wait another 5 years..................

Comment

Source I cannot disclose. But you please make a note of the point and we will circle back on this by next Deewali time frame.

Comment

when these sweet dreams will become real it will be good But can u pl think that at that time the what will be the condition of other NCR region which are developing very fastly in comparison to Kundli . The appreciation gap will be the same.What u think kundli where there is no development will compete with other region where there is dedicated and committed development NEVER. stop dreaming.
                      Brother, if you are too concerned about Kundli, please put your inputs regarding Yamuna expressway or Noida extn where developers are not even able to sell 25% of their products, Infact land is under ligitation.

In Kundli, people are assured that there is no ligitation and are getting decent returns. And TDI/ Ansals/ parkers/ Eldeco are all 100% sold out....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X