Status of KMP Expressway

Last updated: November 17 2018
1042 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Status of KMP Expressway

Originally posted by washinton View Post
    Source I cannot disclose. But you please make a note of the point and we will circle back on this by next Deewali time frame.
    I have my own source too....

Palwal-Manesar strech was to be operational in 2010, then postponed to 2011, then again postponed to 2012, aur kitan postpone karoge yaar..
    I am only talking about Manesar-Palwal strech where there are no ROB and No interchange is built on NH-2.

Better not to talk about Kundli-Manesar stretch..
    Hawabaazi ab band karo yarr....
    Thanks

Comment

Good and nice things take time to built. Delhi- Gurgaon highway took 8 years to complete instead of 3 years as originally planned.

Comment

Originally posted by nirmal39 View Post
        Brother, if you are too concerned about Kundli, please put your inputs regarding Yamuna expressway or Noida extn where developers are not even able to sell 25% of their products, Infact land is under ligitation.

In Kundli, people are assured that there is no ligitation and are getting decent returns. And TDI/ Ansals/ parkers/ Eldeco are all 100% sold out....
        YEA has maximum Authority Plots all sold out many years back, if you have doubts, ask your queries in YEA forum, you will get your answers.
        Thanks

Comment

If YEA is all sold out many years back, why the occupancy rate is less than 1%.??

Comment

If YEA is all sold out many years back, why the occupancy rate is less than 1%.??
            Yeah Its not as old as 8 years like Kundli na....
            now please back to stalled KMP.
            Thanks

Comment

YEA will still have occupancy of less than 5% in another 10 years considering huge supply and no demand.

Comment

YEA will still have occupancy of less than 5% in another 10 years considering huge supply and no demand.
                We will talk about this after 10 years,,
                Now Talk About KMP
                Thanks

Comment

Lets detemine who is more authentic. If KMP is not operational in next 16 moths I will quit IREF but if it does get operational then you will exit.
                  Let me know if you can make that gentlemen promise ! I am up for this.

Comment

Originally posted by washinton View Post
                    Lets detemine who is more authentic. If KMP is not operational in next 16 moths I will quit IREF but if it does get operational then you will exit.
                    Let me know if you can make that gentlemen promise ! I am up for this.
                    That"s not going help, you will get back in different Avatar.
                    Just tell me when stalled KMP work is going to be resumed... don't take high moral grounds even as you have shared nothing substantial.
                    Why should I promise anything to you huh?? Its online forum, not betting or Play forum.
                    Thanks

Comment

No IREF is not my living it might be of some others. I have my steady source of income. I dont lookout day and nights for preys/customer on internet portal.

The work is in full swing except the specific patch where you go and take the picture. Aslo recently fritolay shared the news about KMP work is in full swing.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X