Status of KMP Expressway

Last updated: November 17 2018
1042 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Status of KMP Expressway

Originally posted by Rohini1 View Post
    Please care to check the prices again. Kingsbury apartment are selling between 3500-4500/ sq feet. Plots in TDI are not selling for less than 25k exclusive of other charges. If you feel the prices are not true, please find comfort in the news that new launches in Kundli are now coming at 4500-5000/ sq feet.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, these kingsbury flats were launched at around Rs 1500 psf BSP in 2005.

If price has gone from 1500 to 3500 psf BSP, then investors are in fact sitting on a loss because they have not gotten even the returns of bank FD. Keep in mind that appreciation is happening on BSP only and people must have paid hefty additional charges like parking, EDC/IDC etc. also along with BSP.

This is the state of project/builder in Kundli where most appreciation has happened. I'm not even starting to talk about likes of parsvnath, express builder any other third grade builder, where people are walking around with parchis some 7-8 years after booking a property.

In the same period (i.e. from 2005-2013) there is no property anywhere in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon etc. where prices have not jumped 4x in the same period.

People may make spirited defence of situation in Kundli but they can't change the fact that for every person who has made some money in TDI plots located in some blocks, there is an investor who has lost his shirt, pants and more by investing in other prominent builders in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong, these kingsbury flats were launched at around Rs 1500 psf BSP in 2005.

If price has gone from 1500 to 3500 psf BSP, then investors are in fact sitting on a loss because they have not gotten even the returns of bank FD. Keep in mind that appreciation is happening on BSP only and people must have paid hefty additional charges like parking, EDC/IDC etc. also along with BSP.

This is the state of project/builder in Kundli where most appreciation has happened. I'm not even starting to talk about likes of parsvnath, express builder any other third grade builder, where people are walking around with parchis some 7-8 years after booking a property.

In the same period (i.e. from 2005-2013) there is no property anywhere in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon etc. where prices have not jumped 4x in the same period.

People may make spirited defence of situation in Kundli but they can't change the fact that for every person who has made some money in TDI plots located in some blocks, there is an investor who has lost his shirt, pants and more by investing in other prominent builders in this area.
      Big sizes are even cheaper .....
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Big sizes are even cheaper .....
        yes, I know.

Comment

TDI kingsbury were launched at 1500/ sq feet in 2005 and those towers which were launched in 2005 are now selling at 4500/sq feet. Payment was made on installment basis over next 3-4 years. Now these apartments are also giving rental returns of 10-12 K/ month.

For plots, TDI plots of A B C block were launched at 4500/ sq yard. Plots in these blocks are now selling in range 35-60k. Again installment were paid in span of 3-5 years.

Please calculate returns again in these investments......

Comment

Originally posted by blackberry1
            Alos update us with your comments on Plots as well & also guid us all in New Project Propose by TDI Lake City & Ansal Green escape
            I have no idea about new projects in Kundli.

IMHO, if someone can't live without investing his hard-earned money in Kundli, then he should invest only in properties where possession has already happened and registry is happening.

Comment

TDI kingsbury were launched at 1500/ sq feet in 2005 and those towers which were launched in 2005 are now selling at 4500/sq feet. Payment was made on installment basis over next 3-4 years. Now these apartments are also giving rental returns of 10-12 K/ month.

For plots, TDI plots of A B C block were launched at 4500/ sq yard. Plots in these blocks are now selling in range 35-60k. Again installment were paid in span of 3-5 years.

Still one can get tdi kingsburry partment in 3000 psft.. that too 2HK.
              4500 please, don't try in inflate rates..
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Still one can get tdi kingsburry partment in 3000 psft.. that too 2HK.
                4500 please, don't try in inflate rates..
                Are there any RTM Kingsbury flats available at Rs 3000 psft?
                Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

as per chart rate in
                  Kundli was 35K to 55k in 2011
                  and now 2013 selling in range 35-60k.

what a investment in Kundli..............

Last edited February 20 2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
                    Are there any RTM Kingsbury flats available at Rs 3000 psft?
                    yes you can get..
                    Thanks

Comment

please help me getting 2 RTM flat in TDI kingsbury at that rate all inclusive and if you are lying than thats really bad and shows frustration .
                      i will buy 2-3 at 3000 all inclusive for ready to move aparment in TDI

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X