Last updated: November 17 2018
1042 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Status of KMP Expressway

Calculate the rate of return for Kundli plots:

TDI Kundli
    ABC: launched at 4500/ sq yard in 2005, payment made in shifts from 2005-2008
    Current rates: 40000-50000/ sq yard.

DEF: launched at 4500/ sq yard, payment in shifts
    Current rate: 30000-35000/ Sq yard.

HIJK: launched at 7750/ sq yard in 2006-07, payment made in shifts.
    Current rates: 25000-30000sq yard

Please note EDC/ IDC extra

Can someone please calculate the rate of interest? NCR can you also please calculate the interest rate with the price you want to quote for above mentioned blocks. Thanks.

Comment

I am still waiting for the response to my earlier post of wheather to hold or sell my 200 sq yard villa in E block of omaxe city, sonipat.

What shall be the selling price?

Will converting to parsavnath villa a good option?

Any other good conversion options?

Seniors / experts of this area pl. suggest.
      Last edited May 3 2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Omaxe is a better project than Parsavnath. I would suggest you to hold at this point of time. No idea about current rates. Check with local dealers.

Comment

If Parsavnath has given possession, you may consider switching. Otherwise, Not.

Comment

What is the total landed cost of villa in omex !

Comment

Total incurred cost with registry etc. is about 31 lks without considering interest on the investment...with 12 % interest on investment, the landed cost is between 55-60 lakhs during the last seven years since begning of investment..

I am in doubt weather to retain investment in sonipat/kundli or to shift this investment to bhiwadi region where i have made 25-35 % profits during the previous 2-3 yrs, even during the construction phase on some of my bookings.

I am even thinking of partial withdrawl...some investment to retain in this region and some withdrawn for Bhiwadi where i feel activity is more as lot of people who cant afford gurgaon r investing in bhiwadi..infra development is also visible..

need some more inputs for decision making...as not in regular touch with this area...
              Last edited May 3 2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohini1 View Post
                Calculate the rate of return for Kundli plots:

TDI Kundli
                ABC: launched at 4500/ sq yard in 2005, payment made in shifts from 2005-2008
                Current rates: 40000-50000/ sq yard.

DEF: launched at 4500/ sq yard, payment in shifts
                Current rate: 30000-35000/ Sq yard.

HIJK: launched at 7750/ sq yard in 2006-07, payment made in shifts.
                Current rates: 25000-30000sq yard

Please note EDC/ IDC extra

Can someone please calculate the rate of interest? NCR can you also please calculate the interest rate with the price you want to quote for above mentioned blocks. Thanks.
                In2006-07 RTM flats in noida / Indrapuram was available at 25-30 L and booking was done 17-1800/sft almost all flats was delivered in 2009-10 since then ppl r living there or getting rental income.And u can confirm the capital value also.
                In 2009 ATS booked flat at indrapuram 2800/sft delivered the project in 2012 and now price is 6000+ and u can get rental 20000 for 3bhk flat if u dont want to live there.Just visit the site calculate the return and compare with ur figures.
                I m giving this example only when u target me to get the return calculate. I know u again try to prove me against KUNDLI.
                Last edited May 3 2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohini1 View Post
                  Omaxe is a better project than Parsavnath. I would suggest you to hold at this point of time. No idea about current rates. Check with local dealers.
                  Rohini bhai great to see you turning Veteran. The icing on the cake is that you have been a true warrior on this thread by answaring all the questions of critics and handling their tactics of banning pro-kundli user.
                  You are an institution of knowledge for Kundli beside Rajiv Gandhi Education University.

Congrats and Salute for all the efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by ncr2012 View Post
                    In2006-07 RTM flats in noida / Indrapuram was available at 25-30 L and booking was done 17-1800/sft almost all flats was delivered in 2009-10 since then ppl r living there or getting rental income.And u can confirm the capital value also.
                    In 2009 ATS booked flat at indrapuram 2800/sft delivered the project in 2012 and now price is 6000+ and u can get rental 20000 for 3bhk flat if u dont want to live there.Just visit the site calculate the return and compare with ur figures.
                    I m giving this example only when u target me to get the return calculate. I know u again try to prove me against KUNDLI.
                    NCR Bhai, you again diverted the question posed by Rohini1?

Returns in apartment in Kundli have not been too good.

TDI Kingsbury booked in 2005 at 1400/ sq feet, Now rates are 4000/ sq feet for those apartments. And payment made in installments.

So, calculate the returns.

Now, coming back to question you avoided answering:

4500/ Sq yard in 2005 and now in range 30000-40000, easily one can calculate that returns have been the best for any region.

If someone invested, 18 lac for 300 sq yard plot in 2005 at rate 4500/ sq yard , with payment made in installments including IDC/ EDC and today getting 1 crore 10 lacs at an average rate of 30000/ sq yard in a span of 7 years, the returns are 6 folds.

In simple words, if someone invested 18 lacs for a plot in TDI kUNDLI AND now is getting 1 crore 10 lacs, he made a profit of 90 lacs in 7 years.

That is 5 times more than your investment in 7 years. Now I have made calculations simpler for you NCR Bhai.

I think Rohini 1 is expecting to calculate returns on these plots........

Comment

Originally posted by investncr View Post
                      Total incurred cost with registry etc. is about 31 lks without considering interest on the investment...with 12 % interest on investment, the landed cost is between 55-60 lakhs during the last seven years since begning of investment..

I am in doubt weather to retain investment in sonipat/kundli or to shift this investment to bhiwadi region where i have made 25-35 % profits during the previous 2-3 yrs, even during the construction phase on some of my bookings.

I am even thinking of partial withdrawl...some investment to retain in this region and some withdrawn for Bhiwadi where i feel activity is more as lot of people who cant afford gurgaon r investing in bhiwadi..infra development is also visible..

need some more inputs for decision making...as not in regular touch with this area...

Dear sir , if you cld hold on for 3 more yrs ? I guess you will make the killing ...... Kundli/sonipat on the almost there ...... Rising

Its the question of KMP expressway once its on you are back ....in the game

Wasington/nirmal/Rohini/cookie bhai please advise your comments too

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X