346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
    So whats the rate for TDI plots in back sectors...as after correction
    Dear Adit0083,

I dont have any idea as neither me nor my friends are invested in any of their projects

regards

Comment

Originally posted by washinton View Post
      Having reviewed all the post I would like to go back to the begining of this thread. Anurag what is the assesment of your investments now and how much price you are ecpecting for your flats?

Dear Washinton,

My investment in flats - as I told earlier that I have a horizon of 8-10 years and really difficullt to apprehend the rate at that time. Right now I am happy with the rental income from my flat in Sunshine County.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by Anuragma View Post
        Dear Washinton,

My investment in flats - as I told earlier that I have a horizon of 8-10 years and really difficullt to apprehend the rate at that time. Right now I am happy with the rental income from my flat in Sunshine County.

regards
        At present, one of my friend is trying to sell his 3 bhk apartment (1936 sq. ft.) in Ansal's sunshine county and what he is getting is around 2600 per sq. ft. (BSP).

regards

Comment

and surprisingly the Company price is 3200/- per sq. ft. (BSP)

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
            my installment date was march but they have not asked for the money .. They said they would ask it in april and would commence construction of my villa ..
            Dear Saurav,

No doubt, Jindal will be a major player in the Sonepat belt and the person who is invested in the same must be knowing the best about them.

It was just a link which I posted here which tells the status of the projects in Haryana.

The reason for putting up this is that one of my friends is invested in one of the floors in Sector-67 (Esencia) floors launched later but till date, he has not been able to get loan from any bank due to clearances issue. They have collected 30% of the cost but its been almost 6 months that they have'nt made any fresh call which was for construction.

Comment

lic housing finance , sbi , icici , hdfc ,pnb all major players are giving upto 80% value worth of loan according to the profile of customer. On jindal global city properties ..
              and now they have all the clearances from concerned departments ..
              and woh 28000 mein ansal ke plot ka next week tak decide ho jayega bhai .. Mere broker ka call aya tha mujhe bula rha tha . I would visit next week .. Bhai badmein yeh mt kehna ke 28000 last week ka rate tha ab badh gya hai 28 matlb 28 meine broker aur cousin ko yeh bola hai ke mere hi frnd ka plot hai woh beech rha hai ..

Comment

Originally posted by tanisha001 View Post
                I agree with anurag. If you look my previous notes, I also mentioned ground reality is different from this forum.
                when I called my broker, he was offering 16k/sq yard in J block
                Tanisha bhai, you were going to TDI last Sunday to check the prices. What happened? No updates from you after that. Please go and check the ground reality yourself. Let me say TDI mei H block ka plot 10K ka bik raha hai. That does not mean the price there is 10K. Please write here with some substantial evidence in hand.

Comment

Hi Anurag,

In real estate, it is a cardinal sin to say that prices have come down. People who are invested in that area feel offended. They are probably not able to come to terms with the fact that prices have actually fallen. They should know that prices can not keep on going up all the time.

In this forum , everyone seems to be singing praises of his investment. I greatly appreciate that you have been able to bring a balanced view.

Cheers!!!

Comment

Ravi Bhai, Agree that seeing your invested project not giving good returns hurts but it hurts even more if people quote wrong prices without doing their homework. I am actually waiting for prices to fall for last 12 months so I can buy a floor but to my utter disappointment, prices have doubled. I started exploring Ansals/ TDI back in 2010 but did not have enough funds at that time. I would have got a 250 sq yard in 30 lacs then but now even a floor is not coming at that price. I will be the first one to cheer for the price drop if that happens anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
                      Ravi Bhai, Agree that seeing your invested project not giving good returns hurts but it hurts even more if people quote wrong prices without doing their homework. I am actually waiting for prices to fall for last 12 months so I can buy a floor but to my utter disappointment, prices have doubled. I started exploring Ansals/ TDI back in 2010 but did not have enough funds at that time. I would have got a 250 sq yard in 30 lacs then but now even a floor is not coming at that price. I will be the first one to cheer for the price drop if that happens anytime!
                      Hi Ajay,

Past returns are not necessarily indicative of the future performance. Just because the prices have doubled in the last one year does not mean that they will keep rising at the same pace. I am also considering Kundli for my future investment in about 6 months time. If things go on like this, I will probably settle for a 48sq. mt. floor in Rohini sector-20 for around 30-32 lacs. My friend has just bought one for 30 lacs.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X