Collapse

Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Last updated: November 26 2015
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Your point accepted Mr CA but dosent the same apply the flats..that half the flats are with brokres so if plots come down so do the flats..
    Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
      Your point accepted Mr CA but dosent the same apply the flats..that half the flats are with brokres so if plots come down so do the flats..
      Dear Adit0083,

Flats wre surely with brokers for long but around around a year back they started getting out of the same when the possession for the same was offered as brokers dont want to get stuck with high investments yielding low returns (for flats minimum cost was around 27-28 lacs) compared to plots which they had bought at 4000-10000 per sq. yard from the company (specifically in Ansal's case).

Comment

Hiii All,

I have recently joined IRF, and have liked this thread particularity due to my interest in Kundali.

I hv recently sold out a plot in Ansal which i had bought in 2007. Now im looking at buying a new pot in the area with a smaller corpus of about 25-30 lk,
        Can u guys guide me options that i can look out, my time horizon is 3yr max.

Comment

any idea of TDI Green sonepat

Comment

Originally posted by Anuragma View Post
            Dear Ajay,

How can do that because already half the plots still bought or sold in Ansal or TDI are done by brokers themselves as they are sitting on huge inventory at dirt cheap price.

But if you try to find buyers, it is really difficult at this time and also brokers are not interested in investing more.

In that case Mr. Anurag, please immediately sell off your property as well. As you mentioned that there are no buyers and more brokers, I do not want you to incur loss in both your Ansal projects. Afterall, I do care for my IREF fellow members.

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
              In that case Mr. Anurag, please immediately sell off your property as well. As you mentioned that there are no buyers and more brokers, I do not want you to incur loss in both your Ansal projects. Afterall, I do care for my IREF fellow members.
              Dear Ajay,

I have already told that for my investment, the time horizon is around 8-10 years and over here also neither I am advising anybody to sell nor telling anybody to buy. This decission has to be made by an individual. The only properties I know of is which my friend is trying to Sell (one plot in B Block and one 3 bhk flat in Ansal's sunshine county) but not has been able to sell for past 2 months because he is not getting the desired rate of 28K per sq. yard for plot and around 2800/- per sq. ft for flat excluding other charges as applicable.

I never denied that this belt has potential but will still take another 5 years to realise its full potential.

If you want to invest in this belt, i never discouraged you from buying except for the caution on TDI, Omaxe and Parsvnath.

regards

Comment

dear anurag. Good. To see the. Images u have posted. .. But i would say villas of ansal look like some old house and also the elevation plan is inpired from very old architect .. though good to see all the pics of th region a good effort in deed ..
                Would u plesse whether these villas. Are occupied or not ?

Comment

some of the villas are occupied and some are still lying vacant and these villas have been ready since 2009.

Comment

right but one thing is good that the greenery is maintained well .. Which. Gives. Best looks. To any villa ..
                    i personally like villas more than flats or plots ..
                    because they. Give a royal feel. And a villa community. just like eldeco gives. A very rich and opulent feel .. in ansal. The villas are not constructed as a community ..

Comment

Originally posted by Anuragma View Post
                      Dear Ajay,

I have already told that for my investment, the time horizon is around 8-10 years and over here also neither I am advising anybody to sell nor telling anybody to buy. This decission has to be made by an individual. The only properties I know of is which my friend is trying to Sell (one plot in B Block and one 3 bhk flat in Ansal's sunshine county) but not has been able to sell for past 2 months because he is not getting the desired rate of 28K per sq. yard for plot and around 2800/- per sq. ft for flat excluding other charges as applicable.

I never denied that this belt has potential but will still take another 5 years to realise its full potential.

If you want to invest in this belt, i never discouraged you from buying except for the caution on TDI, Omaxe and Parsvnath.

regards
                      I think you overheard 38k as 28k and 3800 as 2800. If you go and check out, lot of sales took place in TDI and Ansals during these Navratris. And I feel sorry for your friend, who is willing to sell at 25% below market rate and still finding no buyer.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X