Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Last updated: November 26 2015
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
    Sursubhawan has been suspended he is the guy for this area///lets by when he comes back...sir admin kindly revoke his suspension
    That is why Kundli/ Sonepat belt thread is moving so slowly! Have not heard in a while about Jindal/ villas/ executive class living. Missing you Sursubhawan!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhuRE View Post
      Great thread on Kundli. Thanks Anurag for the efforts.

I am not yet invested in this area but am keen to get some good opportunities here. My holding period is 5 years+, can you suggest some good options in the price range of 40 L - 50 L.

Thanks
      Dear Sir,

Within this range there are a lot of options in Kundli/Sonepat belt:

1. A flat in Ansal's Sunshine county - 3 BHK of 1672 sq. ft. (should be around 2600-2800/- per sq. ft. BSP+370/- of EDC/IDC)
      2. A flat in TDI kingburry.
      3. option of combined two number 66 sq. yards plot in Sushnat City, Ansals
      4. 194 sq. yard plot in Sushant City, Ansal.
      5. 250-300 sq. yard plot in Omaxe.
      6. A villa - 200 sq. yard in Omaxe.

and a lot more options can be explored but for that yoy need to visit that area and then decide according to your preference.

regards

Comment

with this budget u can get plots in
        Tdi , omaxe and jindal ..
        I would have been saying it in past and saying now even avoida parsvnath , express , indiabulls , mapsko like builders projects ..
        Flats are not considered good options for invesment as cimpared to plots and villas ..
        prefer buying a 360 sqyf builder floor in TDI , eldeco , or jindal ..

Comment

What is the minumum price for Villa - given I can wait for 4-5 years for completion...

Comment

minimum price of villa in jindal its 62 lacs .. 153 sqyd 4bhk duplex builtup ..
            Possession time 2-3 years , available in CLP plan ..
            In eldeco minimum price is 95-1 cr as most of its villas are ready to move ..
            In omaxe one can get 190 sqyd villa with in 45-50 lacs but it is only ground floor and not good quality .. And elevation is also not good

Comment

Thanks Boss, you have always been very helpful

With Jindal 153 villa, any idea

1) What are the re-sale prices for villa
              2) Fresh booking with Jindal
              3) Is it advisable to go with Jindal direct or brokers could get some discount
              4) Roughly dealer discount

62L will be overstreaching for me, so wuld have beg and borrow...

Comment

u could get a loan. Onto this ..
                And could opt for clp plan so your payment would go in installments as per construction in 3 years. That makes arranging money easy ..
                And yah this villa option is available with company in fresh booking and normally dealer give. Discount of 1.5% ont this ...

Comment

Thanks again boss,

Couple of more questions -

1) When can one sell the villa/floors in case of clp with Jindal,
                  2) Since these are free hold, does that mean no transfer charges to be paid to jindal when selling
                  3) Not much info on the site layout and the construction progess...

Comment

1. One can sell after making 30% payment to them ..
                    2. Regarding transfer fees i am not sure about this .. But i dont think they charge any transfer fee ..
                    3. Their site is under updation mode till the launch of 2nd phase .. And they would commence construction by june and with in this year there sample villa and sample floors would be ready ..
                    Also the 65mt wide sector road (aka sonipat ring road) construction would also start in between .. Then distance from jindal entrance would be even ess than 1km and phase 1 would be 1.2 km away from nh1 ..

Comment

Hi sauravsbban,

Is there any brochure or layout etc for the Jindal villas?

How much is covered vs total plot area in the minimum sized villas?

What is the price of next higher sized villas?

Today I visited Kundli region, did not see any directions etc for Jindal's for a long while on NH1, then finally took a U Turn and thus was able to see only Parkers onwards till TDI City properties (going back towards Delhi).

I think I should visit that place again this weekend and Eldeco as well to have a look.

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
                      1. One can sell after making 30% payment to them ..
                      2. Regarding transfer fees i am not sure about this .. But i dont think they charge any transfer fee ..
                      3. Their site is under updation mode till the launch of 2nd phase .. And they would commence construction by june and with in this year there sample villa and sample floors would be ready ..
                      Also the 65mt wide sector road (aka sonipat ring road) construction would also start in between .. Then distance from jindal entrance would be even ess than 1km and phase 1 would be 1.2 km away from nh1 ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X