Dear All,

Would like all of the investors, end users who have invested in Kundli/Sonepat to share their booking price and the current market price of various projects.

For example,

I invested in
1. Ansal API Sunshine County, Kundli - 2 B/R Flat
Booking price/Resale Price
- August 2008
- BSP - 1450/- + premium of 80000/-
- Area - 1141 sq. ft.

Current estimated Price
- March 2011
- BSP - 2700/-
- Area - 1323 sq. ft at possession

2. Ansal API - Green escape Apartments, Sec-35, Sonepat - 2B/R+study
Booking price/Resale Price
- January 2011
- BSP - 1650/- + premium of 50000/-
- Area - 1225 sq. ft.

Current estimated Price
- March 2011
- BSP - 1850/-
- Area - 1548 sq. ft.

Looking forward for same for other projects in Kundli/Sonepat

regards
Read more
326 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I will ask the company executive and will inform as soon as possible! I think it will easily be 45 minutes drive from Kundli or 30 minutes from Sonepat city but as the news said it is on National Highway 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Prices of various projects in Kundli and Sonepat

Originally Posted by Rohini1
    I will ask the company executive and will inform as soon as possible! I think it will easily be 45 minutes drive from Kundli or 30 minutes from Sonepat city but as the news said it is on National Highway 1.

But what is the relationship with Habitation it has a advantage to 5-6 CO in Kundli ( Osram is one of them )

Hope you agree with me .

Buat I am with Kundli don't worry Kundli will come up next 3 yrs from now .

Kundi Sonepat is true set up for retail set up ( cheap space ) it has excess to whole NCR smoothly like a butter

May be some agree with me ........

Kundli is Rising soon
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors please respond.

Getting an offer of an in possession plot in Omaxe, Sonepat. Owner has already done registry. So it should be safe. But I need advise.

But some posters say that it is dead project, I dont understand. Please guide what are issues with Omaxe plots in Sonepat. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnandJain
    Seniors please respond.

Getting an offer of an in possession plot in Omaxe, Sonepat. Owner has already done registry. So it should be safe. But I need advise.

But some posters say that it is dead project, I dont understand. Please guide what are issues with Omaxe plots in Sonepat. Thanks

If you hv spare money to invest for 5 yrs plus then invest , there is no immediate bail out .... Think twice .

After 5 yrs sky is the limit .
    CommentQuote
  • do anybody have idea on current rates in j block 350 YDS plots. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHAN99
    If you hv spare money to invest for 5 yrs plus then invest , there is no immediate bail out .... Think twice .

After 5 yrs sky is the limit .

How can u so confident that sky is no limit after 5 years.Just go through the posts of ur friends since 2010 showing the sky in 2014 and now sleeping in patal.
    Sir stop false activities and try truly to get the area developed if u r an investor in this area.
    f you have spare money to invest for 5 yrs plus then invest , there is no immediate bail out .... Think twice .
    Sir pl suggest for hard earned money also.
    CommentQuote
  • ncr2012,

Why do you say it is in patal? any specific inputs you have for this area?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandjain
    ncr2012,

why do you say it is in patal? Any specific inputs you have for this area?

Thanks

just go there and observe personally. Just go through the posts of these ppl and analyse.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHAN99
    HC directs DC Jammu, Sonepat to attach properties of Finance Coy - Kashmir Times
    HC directs DC Jammu, Sonepat to attach properties of Finance Coy - Kashmir Times

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/kundli-manesar-palwal/t-ripped-off-tdi-75602.html
    I will keep this short, i invested in some TDI project like 3-4 years ago, they took over 15 lacs from me for that project and after 2 years of paying those 15 lacs, i got the news that project is not going to start due to some conflict.

I talked to the broker and he merged my 15 lacs in the new TDI project called Lake Grove Heights promising that after i pay another 5 lacs of booking amount, he will sell it off and get my 20 lacs of total investment back.

Just few days go he said that the project is not doing good and i will have to wait another 3 years and pay another 45 lacs(full cost of project) and after 3 years maybe i can sell it and get my money back.

I want to know what to do in this situation, who to blame here? TDI group and their agents? its clearly misleading its customers....

First they took 15 lacs for a project which was never going to start(kept that money with them for 2 years) and then merging that to another project which is not doing too well.

Just want to know if anyone else is facing the same issues??

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/kundli-manesar-palwal/t-ripped-off-tdi-75602.html
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    am looking to buy a 2 BHK ready to move in Kundli area for end use in budget of 35 L, my office is in Delhi Univ. Would highly appreciate your suggestions. would be doing daily up down. Thanks and regards
    CommentQuote