Collapse

Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Last updated: November 26 2015
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Well said Nirmal. I have admitted in the past that I am a victim of people’s un-logical criticism for Kundli. If you see the TDI thread people were bashing Kundli even at 8000 rate that had me in skepticism mode for a while and I ended up paying higher price.
    That is why I do not want people to repeat what has happened with me.

Comment

Repeat Post

Originally posted by manoja View Post
      warning

i can see, where all this is headed .

This is warning to all concerned .

insults/flaming
      iref was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will not be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

off topic
      please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

posting for banned members
      members are not permitted to post on behalf of any member permanently or temporarily banned from indianrealestateforum (iref). Similarly, members are not permitted to allow any banned member to use their indianrealestateforum (iref) account to circumvent a ban.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

http://www..com/Property-Rates-Trend...dli-in-Sonipat

Comment

Some of emerging industies in Sonepat........

Comment

Rohini bhai,there are many more industries in this area which are existing for last 50 years or so. Kundli/ Rai/ Bawana are all home to small to medium size industries.

Pictures you have posted look impressive.........

Comment

Resale Price of WOODROSE Second Floor in Jindal Global City

Hi Exeperts,

Can someone tell me Resale Price of WOODROSE Second Floor in Jindal Global City. As per website all have been sold out. Can I get one in resale..

comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Comment

Can anyone update about this new launch by Parkers! White Lily apartments in Sonepat. What is the launch price and what is the payment plan. What exactly is the location?

I am looking to invest more in this belt in new projects. Will appreciate members feedback about this project. Thanks.

Comment

White Lily is not a very good investment . They havn't booked even 50 flats in the last two months. This project was launched @2775 psf (BSP) in 1st week of Dec12.

Comment

Originally posted by easy41 View Post
                    White Lily is not a very good investment . They havn't booked even 50 flats in the last two months. This project was launched @2775 psf (BSP) in 1st week of Dec12.
                    Any other project that is available in Kundli or Sonepat which is newly launched and is available directly from company? I can't pay upfront all money but can easily pay upto 1 lac/ month in installments. Would prefer all white transaction. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by easy41 View Post
                      LOL

Total Flop project in super Flop location.
                      guess where it is..

it is located in front of Parsvnath city..

Rohin1 Sir,

have you got the booking done?
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X