Collapse

Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Last updated: November 26 2015
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Thanks a lot for ur response. I NEED MORE ADVISE ON PRIORITY...Want to buy two 2 Flats--

1. Firstly, I want to buy a property in Kundli/ Sonepat which will be delivered with in 2 years. Reason is to save Capital Gains & expect rate appreciation. Time horizon is 5-7 Years. Budget for this is 30- 45 lakh.

2. Secondly, I m looking for investment in a newly launched project - purely for good returns in long term. Separate Budget for this is 5-10 lakh now and later on as per CLP.

Please suggest few projects meeting my both requirements separately. Which are the good builders in this area? Is there any project where rent can be expected in next 2-3 years? Please suggest with advantages and disadvantages of suggested projects

Comment

Sachin

You seems very thorough ....... I guess you know it all

Comment

Newly launched projects in Kundli is TDI Lake Grove city and in Sonepat is Parker Lily
        .......I would prefer TDI over Parker due to its locational advantage.

In 30-40 lakh budget, I feel your choice would be limited to Omaxe city apartments in Sonepat and most of the flat owners have the possession.

TDI Kundli and Ansals are the best projects in this belt. Other option could be Eldeco. Heard they have floors in 45-50 lakh budget as well. Worth looking into.

Comment

Thanks for ur response. I have been investing in Gurgaon. So Yes I do understand basics of RE investment. But Gurgaon is getting way too costly. So looking for more affordable options. Being from Haryana, I dont want to go to Noida or Bhiwadi. I liked Sonipat- gives me more comfort. I am not familiar with Sonepat though. So plz advice me about this place. Where to invest? What rates? What to expect? What to avoid? Waiting to hear from u. Thanks

Comment

Avoid blindfaith on your broker. Always double check the rates from other sources in Sonepat.

Comment

Originally posted by nirmal39 View Post
              Newly launched projects in Kundli is TDI Lake Grove city and in Sonepat is Parker Lily
              .......I would prefer TDI over Parker due to its locational advantage.

In 30-40 lakh budget, I feel your choice would be limited to Omaxe city apartments in Sonepat and most of the flat owners have the possession.

TDI Kundli and Ansals are the best projects in this belt. Other option could be Eldeco. Heard they have floors in 45-50 lakh budget as well. Worth looking into.
              Floors at eldeco are very reasonably priced and as it just 70 acre township, this township will be fully habitatedin another 2 years (in totality around 600 plots). The floors are built on 360 sq. yard plot and are priced between 49-60 lacs at present.................................i myself just booked second floor with terrace rights on 360 sq. yard plot with 2 car parking spaces for each floor and super area of 1705 sq. f.t

Comment

In Kundli, for 2 bhk options, You may get flat in TDI kinsburry between 40-50 lacs depending upon tower or you may look for Ansal's Sunshine County which may be available between 45-52 lacs depending upon tower.

In Sonpeat, again for 2 bhk options, you mau get in Ansal Green Escape in ready towers around 45 lacs and in under construction or where construction yet needs to be started between 30-38 lacs. In Tulip, the range will be between 32-38 and in Max Metro veiw again within the same range.

In omaxe, the range will be between 28-35 lacs and just 6 months back, they were available for 19-21 lacs.

All the above flats for 2 bhk options are under construction or RTM.

If you want to go for new launch, then Tulip Phase II, Parker Lilly are good options for flats and for floors, the options are at TDI, Eldeco and Omaxe.

Comment

In Kundli, you will get smaller apartment size compared to Sonepat due to higher prices in Kundli in 45-50 lakh budget. KUndli holds locational advantage being nearer to Delhi by 10-12 Kms.

Bottom line, both Kundli and Sonepat have given and are likely to give good returns in coming years.

Comment

Prices in Kundli are 50% higher than Sonepat.

Plots are available in Kundli from 25-50K whereas same are available at 16-28k in Sonepat.

Apartment rates in Kundli range from 3000-4500 psf compared to 2200-2800/ sq feet in Sonepat.

Comment

Called one broker today to enquire price of my plot in TDI Kundli. Informed that market has picked up and nearly 5-10% up. I am out of India, can someone confirm this news??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X