Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Last updated: November 26 2015
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Current Prices of Various Projects in Kundli & Sonepat

Originally posted by nirmal39 View Post
    Called one broker today to enquire price of my plot in TDI Kundli. Informed that market has picked up and nearly 5-10% up. I am out of India, can someone confirm this news??
    Great broker's no please please please..........

Comment

Read properly NCR Bhai .....Nirmal Bhai wants to confirm this news!! Brokers can quote any unauthentic price just like you! So Nirmal Bhai is asking fellow IREFIans to Validate broker's price!

Well rates are kind of steady more or less in past 1-2 months but sentiments in Kundli are high due to Phase I of TDI lake grove city being sold out in 1 month of its launch........

Just to please you NCR Bhai, rates have fallen 50% in Kundli.
      Last edited June 3 2013, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohini1 View Post
        Read properly NCR Bhai .....Nirmal Bhai wants to confirm this news!! Brokers can quote any unauthentic price just like you! So Nirmal Bhai is asking fellow IREFIans to Validate broker's price!

Well rates are kind of steady more or less in past 1-2 months but sentiments in Kundli are high due to Phase I of TDI lake grove city being sold out in 1 month of its launch........

Just to please you NCR Bhai, rates have fallen 50% in Kundli.
        Come on Rohini...................its fallen by 100% and still no buyers

NCR will still not be interested in buying

Comment

NCR don't like backward area like Kundli. He likes areas which are developed like Chanakyapuri, Greater Kailash!! By offering a free home to NCR, one would be insulting him and his stature.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rohini1 View Post
            NCR don't like backward area like Kundli. He likes areas which are developed like Chanakyapuri, Greater Kailash!! By offering a free home to NCR, one would be insulting him and his stature.......
            but the problem is Rohini..................that he will be needing home loan to buy in free and the bigger problem is that there are no banks offering loan in Kundli.....................

Comment

Kundli is the worst destination for end users and investors......................................I thank God that both my flats (2BHK) in Sinshine County are giving me rental of 9000/- p.m. each.............still very less as compared to what investors get in NR. YEW. GN and Bhiwadi.................the flat has almost doubled in value....................but still less than what people have got in other areas (more than 400%)...............I thank to God that my flat in greenescape has appreciated by more than 700/- per sq. ft. and with the grace of God, shall be able to rent it out as will be getting the possesion in June............................but still people in other areas are happy that they have been able to save on maintenance charges as nothing has been offered for possession for their investments....................................... ...........By god's grace, i have been able to invest in Eldeco Floor (2nd floor - 360sq. yard) and looking at the pace of construction, should not be taking more than 2 years of possession where i can plan to shift as well as it is huge...............DD, 4 B/R+Servant Room + 4 toilets including exclusive terrace area for me..................................but people who have invested or want for end use in other areas dont even want to shift as they like Delhi very much...........................in the hearts they know that it will be their children only who will be enjoying the possession of their hard earned money............................................. ...........but still Kundli/Sonepat is nowhere comparable to all the miseries investors/end users of other regions have faced and fails to ackownledge that even.......................They dont prefer to do the filed work and talk in air...........................

Comment

I went to Kundli this Sunday and was surprised to see the rush at TDI mall with Bikaner, Moti Mahal also open now........................................but other people who have invested in other areas prefer to do the filed work with their eyes closed to so much of development taking place in Sonepat/Kundli

Comment

the bigger surprise was the large number of families in each and every township

Comment

more than 1000 in TDI kingsburry, more than 300 in Sunshine County, more than 70 in Parker, more than 150 in Tulip and more than 15 in Eldeco

Comment

Winners | http://properties.awards.ndtv.com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X