Dear All,

Would like all of the investors, end users who have invested in Kundli/Sonepat to share their booking price and the current market price of various projects.

For example,

I invested in
1. Ansal API Sunshine County, Kundli - 2 B/R Flat
Booking price/Resale Price
- August 2008
- BSP - 1450/- + premium of 80000/-
- Area - 1141 sq. ft.

Current estimated Price
- March 2011
- BSP - 2700/-
- Area - 1323 sq. ft at possession

2. Ansal API - Green escape Apartments, Sec-35, Sonepat - 2B/R+study
- January 2011
- BSP - 1650/- + premium of 50000/-
- Area - 1225 sq. ft.

Current estimated Price
- March 2011
- BSP - 1850/-
- Area - 1548 sq. ft.

Looking forward for same for other projects in Kundli/Sonepat

regards
Read more
326 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is cuurent price of 2BHK flat in TDI Kundli
    CommentQuote
  • Dont know much about TDI but as per my limited info, rates in Blocks where possession has been given or offered is around 2700-3000/- per sq. ft. (BSP) only.

best regards
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Krazy Yuppie,

Was expecting the rates coming from your end. I only know the rates of the projects in which I have investment.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuragma
    Dear Krazy Yuppie,

Was expecting the rates coming from your end. I only know the rates of the projects in which I have investment.

regards

You are right because of my interest in Kundli.I am not in touch since long and really not aware of the current rates in blocks where possession has been given.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Just trying to post some of the pics from Ansal API Sunshine County and of my flat after possession taken in April 2011.

Can somebody help me with attaching the pictures

best regards

Anurag
    CommentQuote
  • some of the pics from Ansal API Sunshine County and of my flat after possession taken in April 2011.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/anuragma-albums-ansal-api-sunshine-county-kundli-picture73-picture-049.jpg

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/anuragma-albums-ansal-api-sunshine-county-kundli-picture72-picture-048.jpg

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/anuragma-albums-ansal-api-sunshine-county-kundli-picture75-picture-039.jpg

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/anuragma-albums-ansal-api-sunshine-county-kundli-picture76-picture-040.jpg

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/anuragma-albums-ansal-api-sunshine-county-kundli-picture77-picture-046.jpg

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/anuragma-albums-ansal-api-sunshine-county-kundli-picture78-picture-044.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuragma
    Dear All,

Would like all of the investors, end users who have invested in Kundli/Sonepat to share their booking price and the current market price of various projects.

For example,

I invested in
    1. Ansal API Sunshine County, Kundli - 2 B/R Flat
    - August 2008
    - BSP - 1450/- + premium of 80000/-
    - Area - 1141 sq. ft.

Current estimated Price
    - March 2011
    - BSP - 2700/-
    - Area - 1323 sq. ft at possession

2. Ansal API - Green escape Apartments, Sec-35, Sonepat - 2B/R+study
    - January 2011
    - BSP - 1650/- + premium of 50000/-
    - Area - 1225 sq. ft.

Current estimated Price
    - March 2011
    - BSP - 1850/-
    - Area - 1548 sq. ft.

Looking forward for same for other projects in Kundli/Sonepat

regards

Ansal API Sunshine county is definitely one of the best projects in Kundli as far as construction quality and landscaping/large open spaces are concerned. It has seen good appreciation in the last 2-3 years.

Ansals have increased the super area quite substantially in both the above projects without any increase in the carpet area. I guess they did this twice for sunshine county. Most of the builders indulge in this practice. But increasing the super area by more than 10% is criminal.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Ansal API Sunshine county is definitely one of the best projects in Kundli as far as construction quality and landscaping/large open spaces are concerned. It has seen good appreciation in the last 2-3 years.

Ansals have increased the super area quite substantially in both the above projects without any increase in the carpet area. I guess they did this twice for sunshine county. Most of the builders indulge in this practice. But increasing the super area by more than 10% is criminal.

That is true that they first increased the area from 1141 to 1218 and then finally to 1323 sq. ft. but then after a lot of discussion among our family, we decided to go for possession and then see as to how we can fight against the Company.

regards

Anurag Mahajan
    CommentQuote
  • and frankly speaking were happy to take the possession as has been able to rent it out for 9000/- p.m. and now it seems that the newly formed RWA of Ansal API Sunshine County, Kundli is getting together to look for possible course of action against the builder for the unjust done by them for increasing the area twice.

regards

Anurag Mahajan
    CommentQuote
  • apartments are best for end use only for invesment go for plots or investment cum end use go for villas ..
    As we have seen rate of apartment have double from 2008 while plots and villas have given 300% percent + returns ..^_^
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Saurav,

I have made investments in Kundli/sonepat out of bank loans and in regards to investment in plot, was never able to do so because of the problem of black component involved which was very high and as regards to investment in Villas, I am never satisfied with the construction of villas of any builder and also have issues regarding their maintenance etc.

Also for myself, I am a investor for long period only with a minimum horizon of 8-10 years and in between as I am getting rental on my investment, I am quite happy.

In plots, I have investment in Ansal's Palam Vihar which I invested in 1999 for around 4200/- per sq. yard (173 sq. yrds)

regards

Anurag
    CommentQuote
  • and anyways, investment is a personal choice of everybody,

What I wanted on this thread is like if investors could share their price at which investment is done and the market price of the same which will be helpful for new investors/end users looking for investment in Kundli/sonepat.

Will try to create some kind of excel sheet as well for consolidating the data as provided by members of this forum.

regards

Anurag
    CommentQuote
  • I remember. Isi tarah ki bt excel sheet wali meine noida thread pr bi padhi thi ..interestingly a new member taking this initiative here .. Seems good ..O.o
    CommentQuote
  • So please provide your valuable inputs for helping to create such kind of excel sheet.

regards
    CommentQuote