Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Rohini1Sunny Bhai, I feel bad for you because of your ignorance.mRajiv Gandhi education city will be World's largest education city with 50 universities in one campus area, boasting 1.5 lakh student population. If you do not believe, then I would be happy to share pictures of planned maps and links.
How do you know that monorail will not come in another 30 years? Are you the chairperson of that project.............
50 haha how much it came and not more than 3 right now forgot about 50CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by snpREALTYhaha sunnyms dont be personal else will have to report your posts .
Everyone can see ur posts are baseless .
According to you "ghost town" greater noida is best .. =P
Oh where i have written greater noidauOriginally Posted by thank god aldnt know why some people are writing so good about kundli...m livin in pitampura since 30 yrs meet many people daily..never seen any body who is investing in kundli or soaipat!!!..people invest in greater noida ; noida .faridabad and maneswar...bt never heard any one even treating kundli as an option..i have no personal biased against bt kundli is good for those who are working in rohini side
Simple dont trust these guysCommentQuote0Flag
- May I see that official document which states that RGEC is the largest in the word or it is just Brokers Hawabaazi?
Kundli forum is full of Brokers . .. don't trust.CommentQuote0Flag
- i am searching for a home for self use next year .
I have shortlised eldeco ,tdi and ansal
If i get TDI b block 30 k i will buy as brokers prices are inflated everywhere even
In pitampura still some beokers quote 4-4.5 crore for a 250 sqyard floorCommentQuote0Flag
- Lots of Duplicate IDs. in Kundli Forum.. be careful guys..CommentQuote3Flag
- Those who quote half of existing prices are true end users/ members while those quoting true rates are brokers/ duplicate members.
Brokers from other regions are really losing their business and bread and butter because of uprise in Kundli region.CommentQuote1Flag
- i am not getting deal at 30K in b block
but broker offers 35K now for b block
6 month before they offer minimum 40K for b block
i think election time will be best time for investment hereCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by snpREALTYplots are for investment while flats , villas , floors , villas based township are for investment cum end use ..
dont mix up enduse with investment for plots .
Can u pl mention what is the purpose of investment ? Is it for getting developed plot in time so that one can get maximum return or to please builder and dealer only and to became happy after getting depreciation.CommentQuote0Flag
- I would like to thank Admin and Moderator for removing his irrelevant posts and also for suspending him.
- Originally Posted by nirmal39Most of people invested in Kundli are from Pitampura, Punjabi bagh, Rohini, Shaalimar bagh, Ashok Vihar area and these all effluent families with spare cash. The reason you do not see too many people buying in Kundli is that all projects in Kundli are now total sold out.
Whereas in Noida/ GN/ Noida extension, there are new launches everyday with more supply than demand. And those invested in Noida region are all service class making payment in installlments.
Kundli has also enough land bank. But new launches r not there because builders have no confidence in there marketing. they know Ghooth bol ker kab tak bech lenge.CommentQuote0Flag
- Pl request snpREALTY to post here the name of 4 bpo companyes here other wise stop posting dreams.
Originally Posted by snpREALTY
4 BPO companies are soon going to start in Anantraj SEZ " RAI " , sonipat ..Originally Posted by sunnymsAs per u 4 companies shifted but not in realty
Tommorow u will say 10 then 20
si no one will trustCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gaurav_chugheven i am facing the same proble to send pm to you. I will give another try to send to pm. If I fail again will try someother medium to communicate.
Gaurav please PM me or provide the details of B block my friend is ready to pay even 34000 PSY.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieMay I see that official document which states that RGEC is the largest in the word or it is just Brokers Hawabaazi?
Kundli forum is full of Brokers . .. don't trust.
So you admit that one should not trust on Brokers ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Interestingly, people who are saying do not trust on Brokers have described them as Rockers (real estate consultant and Brokers) in their IREF profile...........CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gaurav_chughProposed land is decided and its near Sugar Mill of Sonepat that is between Mohana and Gohana...
The rail coach factory do not require road links but it requires rail links..
The location is chosen because it would be near to all Delhi-Rohtak line, Rohtak - Panipat line, Delhi - Panipat line and upcoming Sonepat - Jind line ( which is still in papers)..
If you want details:-
‘Rail coach factory to come up in Sonepat’ - Indian Express
Also the distance of this location from Kundli would be more than 40 Kms and neareast NH1 point would be 30 Kms which and the road from Sonepat to this place is a 2 lane two way state highway and commuting from Nh1 to this place would not take less than 60-80 mins
See distance on Google maps:-
Then how Kundli is going to be benefited with this project?CommentQuote0Flag