Last updated: June 20 2012
10 | Posts
2501 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public view on kundli-sonepat thread

Dear Members,

Just need your input if this thread is helpful in spreading awareness about infrastructure/ projects/ existing condition of projects, correcting misrepresented facts by few members.

At times, I have been called as a broker/ dallah or informed by respected critics which has been very discouraging but at the same time motivating to continue spread of awareness about the region.

Please help me understand your views. I will take all views in good spirits and will try to improvise further on my weaknesses.

Also, please let me know what information would have like to be added or deleted.

Here is the link for your reference. Appreciate your time in this process.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...spects?t=32336

Many thanks.

Ajay

Re : Public view on kundli-sonepat thread

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
    Dear Members,

Just need your input if this thread is helpful in spreading awareness about infrastructure/ projects/ existing condition of projects, correcting misrepresented facts by few members.

At times, I have been called as a broker/ dallah or informed by respected critics which has been very discouraging but at the same time motivating to continue spread of awareness about the region.

Please help me understand your views. I will take all views in good spirits and will try to improvise further on my weaknesses.

Also, please let me know what information would have like to be added or deleted.

Here is the link for your reference. Appreciate your time in this process.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...spects?t=32336

Many thanks.

Ajay
    Ajay bro, don't pay heed to what others say....sometimes things are said in jest, sometimes with motivation but U should not take anything to heart.
    U are doing a great job highlighting your area of interest and I don't think its a Crime. Just take healthy criticism in healthy spirit and ignore the rest.
    At times, we all make mistakes and should learn to forgive each other. I live in North Delhi and have gone through this region and thought that I knew quite a bit about this region but your posts have definitely added to my knowledge. Do keep up the Good Work. CHEERS
    Don't just go by my Name

Comment

Ajay Bhai hats off to you and two cents from my side fpr you:-
      "Bhed bakriyon ke hinhinane se Sher apna raasta nahi badalte."

You have done great work in providing information. No one can force anyone to make an investment. But these facts can really help individuals. It is time consuming and should not be a thankless job.

Comment

I will just advise U to stop talking about GN, wat has it got to do with Kundli-GN is in UP, Kundli is in Haryana, Congress rules Haryana and is favourably disposed towards Kundli while SP rules GN and is hostile to region- why do U ppl even talk about GN becoz that creates most bad blood between 2 parties, each calling each other names.....same request is to Purple
        Don't just go by my Name

Comment

Point is taken Bullish Bhai. I got into that all these because they always used to bash Kundli in Kundli thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr bullish View Post
            I will just advise U to stop talking about GN, wat has it got to do with Kundli-GN is in UP, Kundli is in Haryana, Congress rules Haryana and is favourably disposed towards Kundli while SP rules GN and is hostile to region- why do U ppl even talk about GN becoz that creates most bad blood between 2 parties, each calling each other names.....same request is to Purple
            Noted brother. You are right, Kundli has got nothing to do with Greater Noida. I will try to resist that.

Comment

I think both areas have their merits and de-merits. People living in Noida/South Delhi should definitely be more aware about GN while we North Delhites definitely know much better about Sonipat/Kundli. Instead of fighting, we should exchange our knowledge about these 2 areas which can help everyone arrive at a correct decision.

For me, both are in India and I wud like to invest both in GN and Kundli going into future and I don't think there is anything wrong in it but making fun of each others regions is no fun. We must understand it hurts the sentiments of people living/invested in these 2 regions.

I myself may have crossed the line while going my opinion but that must always be inadvertant. Many insigated me to comment about GN about which I have least idea and even my silence made me a supporter of GN in their eyes. A great Falsehood.

Honestly, my sympathies always lie with Sonipat/Kundli simply becoz I am following it for long time and want to invest there sometime in future but that doesn't take away respect for GN for its great planning/greenery/etc.

I hope we have heard the last on this fight and can now concentrate on some really exciting time for genuine end-users/small investors as RE is slowly turning into a buyer's market.
              Don't just go by my Name

Comment

Originally posted by Mr bullish View Post
                I think both areas have their merits and de-merits. People living in Noida/South Delhi should definitely be more aware about GN while we North Delhites definitely know much better about Sonipat/Kundli. Instead of fighting, we should exchange our knowledge about these 2 areas which can help everyone arrive at a correct decision.

For me, both are in India and I wud like to invest both in GN and Kundli going into future and I don't think there is anything wrong in it but making fun of each others regions is no fun. We must understand it hurts the sentiments of people living/invested in these 2 regions.

I myself may have crossed the line while going my opinion but that must always be inadvertant. Many insigated me to comment about GN about which I have least idea and even my silence made me a supporter of GN in their eyes. A great Falsehood.

Honestly, my sympathies always lie with Sonipat/Kundli simply becoz I am following it for long time and want to invest there sometime in future but that doesn't take away respect for GN for its great planning/greenery/etc.

I hope we have heard the last on this fight and can now concentrate on some really exciting time for genuine end-users/small investors as RE is slowly turning into a buyer's market.
                Beautiful thought ! You have summed it up well. Everyone will grow together.

Comment

hello to everyone , good to see this new thread. i think the main reason kundli will not witness much price fall because of its limitted supply and huge demand especially plots, and thanks to much flop show of parsvanath, omaxe and express city, which will directly benefit to tdi, ansals, jindal, eldeco as north delhites only prefer these projects to get invested. but yes its true that kundli witness price fall in recent days, i keep on monitoring the prices. the plot in A block in ansals, which sold at 40k last year in sept-oct, now sold out at 35k. definately there isa fall of 10 - 12 % in kundli. but i think it doesn't fall below this, as i have witness the year of 2008 in which a plot sold out at 16k-18k in dec2007 comes down to 13- 14k in 2008-2009 (recession period) and then it witness upwards trend and never look behind from that rate and sharp increase of rate from 14k in may 2009 to 38k till last year oct. even if we consider today as a time of recession then it means price will remain stable for atleast next 6 months , but surely it will not fall further, and then see the upward trend, may be 50k till the end of next year. especially after opening of kmp.

Comment

some of my known person's who r living in sonepat have started selling their property of colonies and started purchasing in projects of kundli, whether it is a flat or a plot.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X